Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0091 "The Anti-Cribs" (12/5/06)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
papertiger05
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luv2Skydive wrote:
I think the house Jonas is in is the same house where they filmed Bree's vids. The door at the end of the hall that's supposed to be Jonas' room has the same kind of door knob as Bree's room. Plus, hers is upstairs and looks like it's at the end of a hall. Just something I found interesting. That's probably why he didn't go in. Smile

The creators have said in press interviews that Bree's bedroom is actually Mesh Flinders' apartment in Beverly Hills.

Some people have been saying that Jonas' vlogs are supposedly filmed at Greg Goodfried's house. However, I haven't been able to find any evidence to that end...
Beautiful Nightmare
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think there's a reason that they are not showing us those rooms, and it goes beyond any behind the scenes stuff.

There are any number of ways that they could have filmed other rooms, regardless of where anything is being filmed, or whether or not they had the budget to outfit an entire room or whatever. They could have gone to someone else's house (surely the creators have friends) or used their own bedrooms or whatever.

This, of course, raises the point; But, if they did that, they'd have to film from those rooms all the time, so using someone else's bedroom would probably NOT be cool. But, consider this: First, they didn't have to have Jonas go to those rooms specifically. He could have said "Here's the living room!" and never filmed from the living room again. Also, they certainly could have shown the bedrooms and just not ever shot in them again. I mean, generally the characters all film in the same room, anyway. (Same room, meaning one room in their house or flat.) So, if B&D went to Jonas', my guess is that they'd probably mostly shoot in the library anyway. Or, maybe from just one bedroom, like Daniel's.

Point is, rooms COULD have been shown, and they weren't. Which leads me to believe that there is an INSTORY reason for not showing any rooms. Which leads me to believe that the house is bare, it is a trap, and B&D are going to walk right into it.

I can't wait. Laughing

Sad Ah, for the good old days. Sad
papertiger05
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

josie4 wrote:
Did anyone else notice the noise right after Jonas said that nobody was allowed into his parents' room because it was too personal?

I noticed that too. I remember that Jonas' last video also had a noise in the background, which sounded like a leaf-blower or a chainsaw outside.

I wonder if the two are linked, or if they're both just flukes. It definitely doesn't make sense in-story, given that Jonas has told us that he lives in the middle of nowhere.
ForeverMourn
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not a good tour, Jonas-baby. Rolling Eyes

CuddleBunni Is My LG15 SoulMate. Smile

My YT Vids
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ForeverMourn wrote:
Not a good tour, Jonas-baby. Rolling Eyes

it wasn't a tour at all

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
omegawoman
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The sound in the background and the way Jonas reacts to us leads me more to think that maybe he is a good guy after all. Any thoughts to someone may be there with him forcing him to post these blogs? It may be the reason why he is now looking a little rough. He may be being forced to do something he doesn't want to do.
alysaface
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

papertiger05 wrote:
josie4 wrote:
Did anyone else notice the noise right after Jonas said that nobody was allowed into his parents' room because it was too personal?

I noticed that too. I remember that Jonas' last video also had a noise in the background, which sounded like a leaf-blower or a chainsaw outside.

I wonder if the two are linked, or if they're both just flukes. It definitely doesn't make sense in-story, given that Jonas has told us that he lives in the middle of nowhere.

but it also doesn't make sense why they wouldn't have just... re-shot that particular scene.. ya know?

http://youtube.com/profile?user=alysaface

stalk me.

You were so much cooler before you got your little PHD in everyone elses problems.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
omegawoman
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone else notice towards the end of the video when Jonas is back in the library that he keeps looking over the the left when he is talking?
calphilips
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok.. So I may have said this before somewhere, but I finally got around to looking up some stuff on it.
It has always bothered me that Jonas is constantly touching/scratching his face when he is talking. And also, his smiles often seem insincere. (Could be poor acting/nervousness). But I tend to believe that these are scripted cues since they are oft repeated.

So here's a website I found about Detecting Lies. There may be more research on this out there, but this is what I dug up.

http://www.wikihow.com/Detect-Lies

Why would he be lying? Well, I guess that would have been discussed at length already, this is just to support that claim.
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

calphilips wrote:
Ok.. So I may have said this before somewhere, but I finally got around to looking up some stuff on it.
It has always bothered me that Jonas is constantly touching/scratching his face when he is talking. And also, his smiles often seem insincere. (Could be poor acting/nervousness). But I tend to believe that these are scripted cues since they are oft repeated.

So here's a website I found about Detecting Lies. There may be more research on this out there, but this is what I dug up.

Why would he be lying? Well, I guess that would have been discussed at length already, this is just to support that claim.

That's a good point.

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
Bagged, tagged, sold to the butcher at the store.
khjq
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Look at me I'm lonely Jonas and I live in the middle of no where in this huge mansion. I hang out with my boyz, and they spend the night at my house a lot. I want a brother and a sister, Daniel and Bree will you be my brother and sister? Daniel you can sleep in this room, but I won't show you inside cuz its a suprise, and Bree you can sleep downstairs in the basement with the rats. Here is my room, this is where all the magic happens, meeeeeeooooow, but I won't show you inside my room cuz I got two corpses in there I gotta dispose of first."

1)Jonas is evil

2)Jonas is psycho

3)bad writing

Twisted Evil
omegawoman
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

calphilips wrote:

Excellent- explains the scratching, the sweating, and the shifty eyes!!!!
calphilips
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, and one more thing while I'm thinking about it.. Jonas mentions the chat.
Didn't he say he would send them some money? If he did, they sure haven't acknowledged it. You know, a simple "Thanks for the money Jonas"...
That might be a good way of gaining trust, actually doing what you said you would.
Western Union is easy enough to use, and you don't have to leave your "Mansion in the middle of Nowhere" to do it. You send it by phone. And being in the middle of the city like B & D are, it would be easy enough to walk into the Western Union and pick up the money, regardless of Watchers, etc..
In fact Bree, Daniel, Jonas...

Western Union
16325 Ventura Blvd
Encino, CA 91436

That's just down the street from where they are right now.. Let's see them get some money for another Motel before we see another non-tour of Jonas' non-mansion.

Cool
MrsCop
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know, I would really REALLY REALLY love to see ApotheosisAZ do a parody of Jonas' alleged tour. I know it would be brilliant! Very Happy

~tigerlilylynn
Luv2Skydive
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

omegawoman wrote:
Does anyone else notice towards the end of the video when Jonas is back in the library that he keeps looking over the the left when he is talking?

Signs of Deception (including sweating!)

Ohm's Law: V=IR
When , you lie you sweat. Therefore, resistance (in ohms) of body goes down. So Intensity (in Amperes) goes up.

They look down and to the left.

When the person move his eyes to the left and up (right side from your side) means the person is looking for an answer. Basically is making up the answer instead of saying the true.

If they look right when they are talking, they are remembering and usually telling the truth. If they look left, it means creating, like lying.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 8 of 12

Jump to: