Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Do we trust Jonas?
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Can we trust Jonas and send Bree and Daniel to his home?
Yes
66%
 66%  [ 137 ]
No
33%
 33%  [ 69 ]
Total Votes : 206

GoodGollyItsHolly
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:07 pm    Post subject: Do we trust Jonas? Reply with quote

Please provide reasons for your vote, a simple count wont tell me why or why not we should choose to trust Jonas.
Dannie717
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, because obviously they can't go home! CAMERAS! and they can't stay on the street - think about the dangers... think about THE ANIMALS!
laurenesque
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You've already got my feelings on the matter. Smile
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I voted "Yes". Not because anyone should trust Jonas but because they can't go home.
BTW Holly, thanks for "Acknowledging their Position and Helping to Initiate a Dialog". Illuminati
aprilawz
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats, Holly!!

I actually gave my $.02 on this earlier this week...sooooo, I'll just re-repost it here for ya.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, since I'm the odd gal out, I figure I might as well explain myself... That, and I've been lurking 'round here way to long, time to throw my hat into the ring!

From what I'm seeing here, it looks like almost everyone thinks Jonas is up to no good whatsoever. Yes, it does seem that his sudden appearance was a bit convenient, and that he was pretty eager to help out, to the point of being pushy. And yeah, the sailing story was a bit...awkward?

However, I have to say that my gut tells me he's legit. Think about it...if he were to have started posting back in, say, September about being a big fan, etc., he would have basically been dead weight. We would have been treated to weekly (more or less) videos of him playing in the yard, or whatever he does to pass the time (omg, did I just hear a collective cheer coming from Pervy-town?... ) It would have made no sense, and would probably be pretty flippin' annoying after a while.

As far as him being too overly anxious to help, think about the life he's been leading. The guy is bored out of his mind! Now, he is seeing an exciting situation that just begs his participation. And as much as we all talk about him being a hottie, you have to imagine he's thinking the same about Bree, so that's got to be another added motivation. Damn straight that boy's going to be chomping at the bit!

Others have brought up that he lacks the Order's "order". He's totally anti-structure, and doesn't seem to have the attention span, maturity, or dicipline to play along with an OpA scenario with the intent to lure D&B into a trap. Gemma offers a great contrast to this...ugh, "flatmates"....need I say more? lol! And, with her recent contradicting advice and comments as of late, I have a strong feeling that she's a pawn, or at the least, being very effectively played...but that's a whole 'nuther thread....

And last, the Order/OpA has never been shy about letting us know who they are watching. The fact that Jonas has not been referrenced in any OpA videos tells me that they are not on to him...at least yet.

Now, I know all of my points can be argued...he could have posted longer before his "cannonization". It could have been via more response videos, or totally off LG15 topic videos. OpA may very well be outmaneuvering us by not mentioning him, and of course, she/he/they have not mentioned Gemma (whom I happen to believe is pure evil!!), either.

So basically, I guess my argument really all comes down to gut instinct. I could very well be proven wrong in the upcoming weeks.

Although I think his intentions are pure...or at least non-Order...I do feel that he has some Order/OpA connection that he likely does not realize. I mean, c'mon, how many of us have parents that were lost at sea? That, and it would add a hell of a lot more to the plot if he is able to uncover his own connections to Bree/the Order/OpA as the story unfolds.

If I were in Bree's shoes, I'd go to Jonas'...if only for a few days in order to regroup. Of course, I'd pretty much stay attached to Daniel's hip the whole time...even if it meant sleeping in the same room in shifts. Besides, it would be funny to see Daniel's head explode when Jonas starts hitting on her! ...j/k....gotta love the beast!

A.

eta ~ I later found that I may have been wrong about the Order/OpA having not contacted Gemma. It looks like (ARG followers may be able to offer more acurate info)the order/op may have made contact with Gemma, according to docs that Tachyon was able to steal from them.

Last edited by aprilawz on Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
ScarlettStVitus
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I say yes. He seems sincere to me, and they don't have very many other options.

-Scarlett

buy a swimsuit calendar!
jerik
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

trainer101 wrote:
I voted "Yes". Not because anyone should trust Jonas but because they can't go home.
BTW Holly, thanks for "Acknowledging their Position and Helping to Initiate a Dialog". Illuminati

Good one trainer!

Holly...I have to say "ditto" to trainer's remark. Daniel and Bree really don't have many options. Jonas seems like the most logical place to go at this point.
Lizard219
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

With all due caution, I think they should accept. It would be foolish to go on living in the streets. They're going to be discovered, get mugged, or get sick staying where they are now. And as mentioned, they can't go home. They have very limited options and the situation is pretty desperate. I say, check out Jonas. If things go awry, well, at least they can fight their way out on a full stomach. Razz
khjq
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't trust Jonas, but I do think Bree and Daniel ought to go to his house....ONLY if he is EVIL though! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Ashley
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jonas is pretty much their only option right now. They can't live on the street any longer and we all know they definitely can't go home.

Jonas or Bust.
modelmotion
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:20 pm    Post subject: Jonas is evil Reply with quote

Jonas is clearly and evil psycho killer. Why would they EVER go there. I mean he would not even show the inside of one single room. Why? ~~~~Trust the Watcher!!!!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
helix52
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No. They need to go home.

Team OpAphid

"Never interrupt a voodoo doctor."
"When forging a letter to nab a perp, be sure to use grammar and spelling appropriate to the education level of the person you're impersonating."
GoodGollyItsHolly
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He has the resources to help them. That in itself is a good reason for them to go, dont you think?
khjq
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think they should go so they can take advantage of the resources, but as far as Jonas, I just hope he is EVIL.
helix52
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GoodGollyItsHolly wrote:
He has the resources to help them. That in itself is a good reason for them to go, dont you think?

I don't think that they can trust him. His resources are only a lure. They need to listen to Gemma and go home.

Team OpAphid

"Never interrupt a voodoo doctor."
"When forging a letter to nab a perp, be sure to use grammar and spelling appropriate to the education level of the person you're impersonating."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 1 of 12

Jump to: