Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

More to the Drop?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Should Luv dip the contents of the drop in lemon juice and shine a black light on it?
Yes
87%
 87%  [ 29 ]
No
12%
 12%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 33

Lola
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember doing the lemon juice trick. Don't you hold it to gentle heat in order to read the message? After the lemon juice?

EDIT: Just double checked. You use the lemon juice (or something acid) as the ink. And you hold the paper to the heat to read. So...maybe it's a good idea to try heat on the card to bring out any homemade invisible ink before dousing it and washing away what might be there.
kageyuki
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You kinda need the paper to have at least a little moisture on it, though. Otherwise, you run the chance of evaporating the ink, or maybe even charring the paper or "face" of the cardboard; thereby making the writing illegible.

that's all there is to say about that... say anything else and it'll make you look stupid.

I <3 SARAH!!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
SuperRad
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

heehee, I remember I learned that trick when I was in like the third grade from these little books called Invisible Inc. Or something like that.

I definately think its worth a try!
FNGDynasty
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi I'm new around here and just wanted to drop in and say hello and I look forward to working with you guys.

I always thought that it was you could write with lemon juice then when you hold it near a source of heat or up to the light you could see what was written. I've never heard of dipping the whole thing into lemon juice. Perhaps you should check with heat and light first seeing as it might void whatever was written before. Also i think that's how invisible ink works (heat source), you know that stuff you can buy at toy stores.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> OpAphid: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: