Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0074 Someone is Following You
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
spaciegirlreturn
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

spaciegirl wrote:
JustAnotherLonelyGirl. wrote:
I'm pretty sure they are just in one motel. When they were "On The Run" they hadn't checked into one yet. When she said all motels are alike, she was talking about when she used to visit them with her parents.

Well, to be fair, she didn't say either way. I just thought they were at a different one. Why would they stay in just one?

PS I also agree that when she said they're all alike she was talking about how she used to stay in motels with her parents.
robtomorrow
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Both Motel videos are recorded in the same motel room, you can tell because of the motel art above the beds.

It's not turning out to be much of a road trip.

Last edited by robtomorrow on Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Virginia
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought they were in the same one as well. They were "on the run" before they found the motel, and then Gemma told them to stay put and hide from the athorities. Also, the rooms shown in the two hotel videos are the same. Same tacky wallpaper, same art on the walls, same bedsheets, and the same pink lamp. I can't tell if the pools are the same, but by the rooms I think it's safe to say they've been staying there on Gemma's advise.
Luv2Skydive
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

robtomorrow wrote:
Both Motel videos are recorded in the same motel room, you can tell because of the motel art above the beds.

Well, I guess we were right but that makes B&D dumb.......now I can't even remember how we got on the topic! Laughing
UpbeatMarshWiggle
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DontHaveAClue wrote:
Kasdeja wrote:
Laughing Laughing Maybe she'll rip the plasti-skin off her face like in V.

Boy...I just showed my age... Embarassed

Laughing Laughing uh... why am I laughing? Embarassed no I don't know V, I swear! *running away and hidding*

Oh, God. That's it - you've figured it out. Daniel is one of THEM, and in a few months, Bree is going to give birth to a lizard. Smile

Do you suppose we should warn P. Monkey, Thor, and Co. to stay out of Daniel's way - in case he gets hungry?

Laughing

Where's my can of spray paint?

UMW
Inigo
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most of you people are so stubborn that you just refuse refuse refuse to give Gemma a chance for once. Heck even after you ran out of arguments in the "London Accent" thread you still found something to cry about (I mean pushedbutton)

*Sigh* Now I know you will never give in, and that you will just keep hating poor Gemma's guts until you die. I hope that the creators know this also and don't work too hard (in vain) just to please you.
essie
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the essay topic is... on the book
Handmaid's Tale. By Margaret Atwood?

1904 olympics? Any significance why the sport was discontinued.

I think Gemma is part of the order and is telling Bree to stay put so she gets discovered and taken back. Gemma sounds fishy to me.
Luv2Skydive
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Inigo wrote:
Most of you people are so stubborn that you just refuse refuse refuse to give Gemma a chance for once. Heck even after you ran out of arguments in the "London Accent" thread you still found something to cry about (I mean pushedbutton)

*Sigh* Now I know you will never give in, and that you will just keep hating poor Gemma's guts until you die. I hope that the creators know this also and don't work too hard (in vain) just to please you.

Well, first she tells Bree that she isn't taking it seriously enough AND tells Bree she's being followed and THEN says "Well, gotta go do homework!". Are you kidding me???
Inigo
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I guess she should have just grabbed the next flight to LA when she surely doesn't have enough money for a plane ticket and she also has a life of her own to think about. I don't hear you complaining about Bree not worrying where her parents are.

You say these things only because you think in the Breeniverse, everything revolves around Bree. It doesn't.
leighuo
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

essie wrote:
I think the essay topic is... on the book
Handmaid's Tale. By Margaret Atwood?

1904 olympics? Any significance why the sport was discontinued.

I think Gemma is part of the order and is telling Bree to stay put so she gets discovered and taken back. Gemma sounds fishy to me.

The Handmaids Tale is a crazy depressing book about a society of where women have no purpose in life than to make babies. If you can't make babies, you're worthless. The book starts out where they freeze all females bank accounts, then they're taken prisioner, and they're forced to have sex with the commander guy (I think they called him the commander or something to that effect).

Anyways, she's sent to the Third commander's house after she failed to produce children with the first two. If she doesn't get pregnant with the third one, she gets sent to one of the colonies. Anyways, she gets special privilages and someone smuggled her out and took her to a brothel (maybe like Daniel with bowling) Offred in the book had a friend that she told all her secrects, and gave her advice (oh look. it's Gemma) the friend told her to concieve a child with the chauffeur who was a member of the underground renisance or resistance (some r word meaning boo bad guys) They have this emotional and physical affair until she's taken out of the house. Good news is, Offred and the chauffeur guy think she's pregnant with his child. (meaning they can't kill her at the colony)

The end is really ambigious, we were told it was most likely the underground guys. They took her out of the house and put her on the "underground femaleroad" or some crap like that.

YAY ApLit... BOO writers stealing their plots from Margret Atwood

Last edited by leighuo on Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Luv2Skydive
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Inigo wrote:
Yeah I guess she should have just grabbed the next flight to LA when she surely doesn't have enough money for a plane ticket and she also has a life of her own to think about. I don't hear you complaining about Bree not worrying about her parents..

You say these things only because you think in the Breeniverse, everything revolves around Bree. It doesn't.

I guess I don't understand where you're coming from.....I thought everything did revolve around Bree....it is LG15. I know there are other characters but she's the main one. If I had to leave my commune because I didn't feel right about it and if I told someone they weren't taking these people serious enough and if I told my friend not to trust the authorities and to stay put and if I told my friend she was being followed, I wouldn't talk about writing a paper. Even if I wrote the paper, I wouldn't be so insensitive as to announce it in a vlog.
Inigo
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like I said, It's not like she has a choice. She's thousands of miles away, what can else she do? Isn't telling her about the guy help enough?

Last edited by Inigo on Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jessibear
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok, let me start by saying that I haven't formed a real opinion of Gemma yet...bad, good, boring as *&%%.......we shall see but, I know that in my own life when I'm talking to a friend who will NOT listen to my advice but still asks anyhow...I give the advice and then say "love ya kid but I have to do X, holler at you later"....I really don't find anything wrong with Gemma saying that she thingks something is up with the suit dude and then saying 'But I have my own life so...good luck"

Just my .02
turkeyfeather
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't remember Bree asking for her advice or opinion.
Inigo
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turkeyfeather wrote:
I don't remember Bree asking for her advice or opinion.

I don't remember a rule saying you needed to ask you friend for an opinion, especially in a life and death situation. Besides, how can she ask her for her opinion: "Umm hi Gemma maybe you've seen my video, did you happen to see anything strange by any chance? thanks!" doesn't that sound stupid?

Last edited by Inigo on Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 9 of 12

Jump to: