Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0141 - "Bree is Crazy" [02-27-07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Onewen
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wasn't Daniel just calling Jonas a dirty name?? Now he is defending him? Doesn't seem consistent either! Rolling Eyes

There has to be something more! Question
voyboy
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm really hoping that the creators dont make it so bree's over reacting or jumped the gun. it would take away the validity of her last video. the last few lines were so powerful and proud. i want to see her kick some ass!!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
Depends on how badly Jonas wants the soft, wet cherry kisses to continue.

Yes, I took it there again. Please forgive me, everyone, but I just couldn't resist. It was too easy and it was just begging for somebody to do it.
Bad, bad, Lurker.

lookyz wrote:
I also thought it was of note that Jonas said "Like a brother" during his interview with Bree. If he know, he'd be dying to tell her right? Maybe he's doing the subtle dance. LIke teh old school "somebody likes you (ps its me)" thang.

If it was purposeful, it was a nice piece of forshadowing, if not, then I'll continue drooling.
Great observation.

OwenisCool wrote:
Then I thought perhaps the Human Ransom was not just a ploy to get Bree to do the ceremony, but also an elaborate plan to get info on Tachyon.
Wow, another great theory. In fact, this has bothered me since Bree's last video. If Jonas is a bad guy, why did he not throw a monkey wrench in Daniel's rescue? In fact, if he worked for the Order, why the need to kidnap Daniel at all? Maybe all Bree has to do is SAY , "I'll do the ceremony", and it's enough for the Order. Of course, the problem with this is you would think they would have gone and gotten her by now.

I've developed theory about this. What if the Order wanted Daniel to be rescued? Maybe they wanted him in the cabin UNDER THEIR CONTROL.
essie wrote:
I predict..
if they aren't siblings then Jonas is part of the choosen ones for protectors
and Bree is the choosen ones for ceremonies. And protectors basically watch that the choosen one does not get hurt by agressive opaphid memebers =)
Way to think out of the box!

Now I'm going to say what I noticed after watching the video a second time. Daniel doesn't only say that Jonas said the symbol had been there as long as he could remember, he also said that Jonas said he didn't know what the symbol meant. This is downright impossible in my mind. It's at the beginning of the "Miss Me" video, and in several others; the only difference being the one missing leg. There are three possibilities that I can see:

1) Daniel is lying to us. This would fit in with Rob's good cop-bad cop scenerio and my theory that Op wanted Daniel to be rescued because she wanted him in the cabin under the Order's control for some reason.
2) Jonas is lying to Bree.
3) Bree wants specifics which Jonas doesn't have.

Tag, you're it. Heehee.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
bobs ur uncle
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So how long til the order show up at the cabin. Not sure if its been discussed, i don't read much, but db could have had a tracking thing put into him with Op had him

jonas being part of the order, may know about this and whilst bree is interogating him, he lets slip giving them enough time to get away, meaning they foolishly trust him again cos he was "nice" enough to warn them to run
psychobunnie
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iono, i could be way off.

but maybe this is juss an attempt to make opaphid come to them again?

it just all seems too predictable.

jonas using the cell phone, a fight over bree, them just suddenly making up, bree going bonkers, and blah blah blah. lol

it seems staged? lol

or maybe i'm going bonkers too. lmao.

ALSO, the symbol, come on, wouldnt DB have noticed it? and thought about it before letting bree go all nutzo? also, he had to have helped bree tie him up. he could have easily stopped her, and be like "bree, calm down girly."

Last edited by psychobunnie on Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:09 am; edited 1 time in total
AM
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

voyboy wrote:
i'm really hoping that the creators dont make it so bree's over reacting or jumped the gun. it would take away the validity of her last video. the last few lines were so powerful and proud. i want to see her kick some ass!!!!

My thoughts exactly! It would be like the creators 'crying wolf' if they tossed out something as intense as Bree's last video and then undermined it. It would ruin the last shred of Bree's credibility. This series is LG15, not DB15 or Jonas15, and we shouldn't forget that Bree is supposed to be the protagonist here. At a certain point she had to stop being the 'damsel in distress' and start running the show herself. When she finally does take charge, why are so many resistant to it?

I do see a lot of the 'Linda Hamilton in Terminator' thing going on here, right down to everyone thinking she's lost her marbles. The whole Terminator 2 sceario where Sarah Conner is crazy but also right is coming to mind.

Free online community
Intelligent discussions and debates
HisGirl
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bobs ur uncle wrote:
So how long til the order show up at the cabin. Not sure if its been discussed, i don't read much, but db could have had a tracking thing put into him with Op had him

jonas being part of the order, may know about this and whilst bree is interogating him, he lets slip giving them enough time to get away, meaning they foolishly trust him again cos he was "nice" enough to warn them to run

If this is Jonas' parent's cabin... and Jonas is part of the order, why would they NEED a tracking device???

Bree's threat is supremely dumb if you look at it from that perspective. If indeed Jonas IS part of the Order, the Order knows where they are and could take Jonas back at any given moment. Bree's set jaw and intense eyes would be no match for even one Order operative and a gun. Or a cheese grater, in fact. Bree is unarmed as far as we know... even if she has a weapon, just because she had Tachy over for a sleepover does not mean she could take on people who are trained in this area. We know this by just watching the 'attack' she and Jonas sprung on the watcher. Wow, that was one fierce and bloody battle and I am shocked the Order did not learn its lesson. *insert sarcastic tone*

Assuming that Bree is the most important thing in the world to the Order, and that they care more that Bree does the ceremony of her own free will than 'rescuing' Jonas, then really, this "I'm keeping Jonas until he answers some questions" is not going to strike fear into the hearts of the Op.

If Jonas the boxer was able to be overcome and tied up by a size 2 teenager, it's not likely that he's really being an effective, productive member of the Order. Clearly Op has no patience for protecting people who exhibit incompetency (RIP, Gemma) so again, Bree's threat is more likely to be cute like when my kittens would try to hiss at me than any real motivator for the Order. d'oh!

nice try, though, Bree.
HisGirl
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Onewen wrote:
Sorry if this was mentioned, but didn't Jonas say that symbol has been there for as long as he can remember? Maybe it was something left by his parents...their connection to the Order hasn't been explained (if it even exists at all).

I agree, Onewen... I am thinking that it is more likely that Jonas' parents were part of the Order without Jonas knowing...

We still don't know what that "artwork" was. If the piece Bree is holding up was part of something bigger and Bree broke that tiny bit off, it's possible that the artwork was there as long as he can remember, but that he never noticed the symbol on it... especially if he hadn't been there in years. Dunno... I'm just sayin' it's not proof positive ... yet.

I know fo sho that everything doesn't add up yet.
covedweller

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

longlostposter wrote:
Now, is Tachyon the sister of both Bree and Jonas? Is Jonas the Brother, that Tachyon has been communicating with? This would explain why Tachyon felt comfortable staying the weekend with them at Jonas's house.

You're really obsessed with everyone being related, aren't you?

Hasn't that been outlawed as a fetish? Laughing

Besides, it'd be a lame way for the plot to go...Star Wars sort of owns that particular plot device, and Bree has shown more detectable interest in Jonas than the Beast in recent weeks.
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jonas can't be 'Brother'...

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
Bagged, tagged, sold to the butcher at the store.
raindown
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I so dislike this whole George Lucas sibilings theory.
The love triangle was part of the story, and they were flirting, just, bah.
and weren't we all pretty sure that Brother had an helicopter and rescued the gang? wasn't Brother seen? that means Jonas can't be Brother.
I liked the story expended, not when everyone turned out to be everyone else... Sad

But Daniel's such a great guy.
hey, Dan, wanna be my boyfriend?

Last edited by raindown on Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:07 am; edited 1 time in total
khjq
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BROTHER WAS SEEN IN PERSON BY ONE OF THE OPHEAD PEOPLE, AND I THINK I READ THAT THE DUDE THAT WAS PLAYING BROTHER IS ACTUALLY THE CREATOR OF THE ARG. SO JONAS IS NOT BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
impulse
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

khjq wrote:
BROTHER WAS SEEN IN PERSON BY ONE OF THE OPHEAD PEOPLE, AND I THINK I READ THAT THE DUDE THAT WAS PLAYING BROTHER IS ACTUALLY THE CREATOR OF THE ARG. SO JONAS IS NOT BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your "Caps Lock" key is broken?
paigeb25
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Wasn't Daniel just calling Jonas a dirty name?? Now he is defending him? Doesn't seem consistent either

My point exactly. doesn't seem like he could make that transition that fast. I feel ike he's being pushed to say these things to the camera or he's still under the influence

Quote:
it seems staged? lol

I agree. I don't think he was alone in that video. Nor did he say what he wanted. I'm sure he would have agreed to the interrogation of Jonas, no matter how harsh because he himself doesn't trust him...
Quote:
If this is Jonas' parent's cabin... and Jonas is part of the order, why would they NEED a tracking device???
Good point!
silvermoon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OwenIsCool wrote:
... Think, if Jonas knew Tachy was going to help, he could have alerted the Order, and them being so crafty, could have decided to let them escape (since they supposedly can't force Bree anyway) and take the opportunity to learn some of Tachyon's tricks, how she operates, maybe get some footage of her from the security cameras, who knows?

Did Jonas know about Tachyon ahead of time? I can't seem to recall. Confused

I've been under the (perhaps wrong) impression that Jonas was surprised when the rescue started going down.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 9 of 12

Jump to: