Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0102 "Skateboarding" [12/20/06]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
raindown
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ForeverMourn wrote:
I think we get to see Jonas's baby pics in the background too!

ahh omg. awesome.

plus that's how our potential babies might look like.
yes.
kayokosaeki
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reb wrote:

With reguards to Ribosomes I can't see what the significants of it would be. They are small cell organelles which manufacture protein to be used in and out of the cell. The only thing that I can think of which is at all relevent is that they are somestimes used in the argument for creationism.

ribosomes have a HUGE significance!

storyteller wrote:

Anyone else see a resembalence?

I think this is why Bree was tlaking about ribozymes in the last video.

wikipedia says:
Quote:

A ribozyme (from ribonucleic acid enzyme, also called RNA enzyme or catalytic RNA) is an RNA molecule that catalyzes a chemical reaction. Many natural ribozymes catalyze either their own cleavage or the cleavage of other RNAs, but they have also been found to catalyze the aminotransferase activity of the ribosome. Investigators studying the origin of life have produced ribozymes in the laboratory that are capable of catalyzing their own synthesis under very specific conditions, such as an RNA polymerase ribozyme [1]. More work needs to be done in this area though, as the polymerase ribozyme does not have enough catalytic prowess: it is able to add up to 14 nucleotides to a primer template in 24 hours until it is decomposed by hydrolysis of the phosphodiester bonds.

if you could control ribozymes you could control DNA (dioxyribonucleic acid)

wiki also says this:
Quote:

Although most ribozymes are quite rare in the cell, their roles are sometimes essential to life. For example, the functional part of the ribosome, the molecular machine that translates RNA into proteins, is fundamentally a ribozyme. Ribozymes often have divalent metal ions such as Mg2+ as cofactors.
RNA can also act as a hereditary molecule, which encouraged Walter Gilbert to propose that in the past, the cell used RNA as both the genetic material and the structural and catalytic molecule, rather than dividing these functions between DNA and protein as they are today. This hypothesis became known as the "RNA world hypothesis" of the origin of life.

while I don't necessarily think Bree was engineered, this definitely supports the theory that Bree was chosen for the ceremony because of some genetic destiny.

nobackspacebutton wrote:

An interesting comment I read on the mainpage..

"WatchingOne Says:
December 20th, 2006 at 5:53 pm
I’ll post it again, but it’ll just be called silly again…

Actually, the first thought I had was to what extent this symbol had any meaning to Bree, or more importantly, Bree’s parents and the occult. It’s an interesting connection, actually. The infinity symbol itself is unremarkable. It has been depicted in many occult and mathmatical texts. One of the more interesting ones is the infinty symbol depicted as serpents swallowing their own tail or a double ouroboros . Bree’s Dad is also probally familiar with the Caduceus, or medical staff, also depicted serpents in forming a (DNA)? loop of infinity symbols, but the head face each other and are not joined. Why? Because that symbol has direct ties to the ancient belief of ALTERED or Divine genetic code, dating back to ancient Babylonian and Biblical times. Many occult societies (including the Freemasons) believe that man’s DNA has been altered, the infinity loop broken and imbedded with divine knowledge. One of the primary believers of this notion was Aleister Crowley. One of his favorite passages in the Bible is Ezekiel 28:3-15. “Behold, you are wiser than Daniel; there is no secret they can hide from you…You have been in Eden the garden of God…You are the anointed cherub that covers; and I have set you so…you were perfect in your ways from the day you were created, till iniquity was found in you.” These were the words of Satan onto man, basically explaining to him that the key to ETERANL LIFe was hidden in his genome. Many Freemasons believe that only the very wise have known for centuries that our DNA has been altered.
So the question remains: Who or what does either Bree’s parents or the Order think she is and what key does she hold? "

see "infinity" in plot discussion

edited to add information
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PushedButton wrote:
I think this is all leading to Bree being conditioned to be a secret agent and the whole thing is a test to see if she gets to wear the secret utility belt and play with all the gadgets and jet around the world James Bond style... but then we'd all have to be donating some serious cash.

Bree joins Tachyon in the Culper Ring as a counter espionage agent - that would be interesting (not to mention it could extend the plotline indefinitely).
raindown
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

robtomorrow wrote:
It's definetly not Jonas in the YouTube video, I emailed the person who posted the video and this is the anwser I got.

Quote:
sk8boy28117 wrote:

> No, its not Jonas...was wondering where that came from in an earlier comment!! It was filmed summer/fall 2006 and I would know...i'm his mom. What's the deal with lonely girl? I looked it up...
>
> Elizabeth Davis

LOL

huh, brilliant! Smile
nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

raindown wrote:
robtomorrow wrote:
It's definetly not Jonas in the YouTube video, I emailed the person who posted the video and this is the anwser I got.

Quote:
sk8boy28117 wrote:

> No, its not Jonas...was wondering where that came from in an earlier comment!! It was filmed summer/fall 2006 and I would know...i'm his mom. What's the deal with lonely girl? I looked it up...
>
> Elizabeth Davis

LOL

huh, brilliant! Smile

BA Tells Lies.

Some things are secret for a reason.
There are people whose lives are dedicated to keeping them that way.
Beckers
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smelltheflowers wrote:
I find the differences in colour between this video and Bree's video Bree Phone Home very intriguing, considering they are supposedly set in the same room

proably just the lighting....more or less light can make the colors looks different especially when natural sunlight is involved (even tho I'm sure they use studio lights) It's not always hard to keep it exactly the same.
girlAnachronism
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the idea about divine information being encrypted in the genome is a VERY important idea. If the order believes that, perhaps they are planning on dissecting someone's hair in order to 'read' their DNA/RNA? And by that someone I mean Bree.

Ugh, I know nothing about biological engineering, so that's the extent of my speculation/knowledge.

Last edited by girlAnachronism on Thu Dec 21, 2006 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So we still don't know why Bree is so "special". Maybe the shots were something in addition to making her into something..

BA Tells Lies.

Beckers
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

girlAnachronism wrote:
I think the idea about divine information being encrypted in the genome is a VERY important idea. If the order believes that, perhaps they are planning on dissecting someone in order to 'read' their DNA/RNA? And by that someone I mean Bree.

Ugh, I know nothing about biological engineering, so that's the extent of my speculation/knowledge.

Did you ever see the movie Gatica? Very similar idea. In the movie you can actually take someone's hair for example and take it to this place where they will read the DNA and tell you everything about that person and what type of genes they carry
kayokosaeki
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i also like (from that bit of info i pulled from the other forum) how alester crowley's fav bible quote includes "daniel"
Beckers
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kayokosaeki wrote:
i also like (from that bit of info i pulled from the other forum) how alester crowley's fav bible quote includes "daniel"

There has always been this idea around that daniel has more significance than what is show because of his name danielbeast....I wonder if they will ever address any of this.
DawgEatah
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope Jonas and Bree get chased now.
Then we can see what skills Jonas has.
I assume he has none other than his wallet.
And his apparent charisma.

Embarassed
imogene2004
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe they brought back up the whole "Powell" thing as a clue that we need to call the number back. Maybe the message has changed and is one from Bree now. What was that number again?
kayokosaeki
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

imogene2004 wrote:
Maybe they brought back up the whole "Powell" thing as a clue that we need to call the number back. Maybe the message has changed and is one from Bree now. What was that number again?

nope, it's the same Confused
nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kayokosaeki wrote:
imogene2004 wrote:

nope, it's the same Confused

I think it was just her realising she had heard "powell" before...maybe this is where she will go back and relisten to it...and figure out the message?

BA Tells Lies.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 10 of 12

Jump to: