Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0164 "Missing Days" [04/02/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mellie3204
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mincartaugh wrote:
Poster, How many times would you like me to watch these?! I have seen them all at least 3 times each. Yes, that's more than 200 videos more than 3 times. I have also read ALL of the comments on ALL of the videos. That includes OpAphid, DanielBeast, CassieisWatching, Tachyon, Gemmers19, 10033, Jonastko... It is not axiomatic that because I have low posts I have no experience.

I have a different opinion, not necessarily a wrong or uninformed opinion.

It's all good Min, I think Juli just misunderstood you. When you said:

mincartaugh wrote:
...Alex wanted to say something to Daniel? That sounds like she was part of the Order, saw the videos, and is having a change of heart.

Could have been construed as though you didn't know she was part of the order vis hadn't seen many vids, I mean, I totally understood what you meant, but Juli may just have been speed reading and misunderstood?

Just trying to stop an argument before it begins; I think you have both made excellent points so far Smile
mellie3204
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

By the way, where is everyone? I just finished the second night of looong passover dinner and I'm here!

(Or maybe it's just a really weird time over in the US - but then where are the other Aussies? *runs away to check the rest of the forum*)
anniid
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

where is bree at the end of this video...actually where is bree during any part of this video?
i know she went to the bathroom...
but jonas was so asleep that he was snoring and talking nonsense...(btw, i was so ready for a revealation while he was sleep talking)
so...why was bree in the bathroom the entire time?
watermelonhead
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Alex stole my car! I have he same exact flint mica colored scion tC!
Languorous Lass
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ApotheosisAZ wrote:
Daniel told us that Bree said a Watcher shot the Crazy Guy in the desert. It doesn't add up. Watchers don't shoot people. They gather info.

Hmmmm. This point went right by me, but you're right. That's very odd.

I just went to check the transcript on the LGPedia, and what Daniel actually said was that they were "[p]retty sure it was a watcher" who shot CrazyGuy. But Bree was a lot closer to the shooting, and probably has a much better sense of what actually happened.

So the question I ask is whether the unreliable reporter is Daniel, or Bree.

longlostposter wrote:
Aunt Alex sounded like she wanted to cry?

Last time I saw her, she was as cold as ice ("Your little friend", hateful tone).

Is this wishful thinking on Daniel's part?

This aspect of the vid makes me extremely skeptical of Daniel -- either his judgment is way off, or he's been triggered and doesn't realize it (although he's not acting like "DannyB").

nick_caskey9 wrote:
3. at 1st i liked alex, then i didnt, now i want her and DB to get back together... b/c he can make her good :]]]]]]] and get some good answers... oooo maybe that could happen

Hmmm. I actually am beginning to think that the opposite may be taking place: that Alex is influencing Daniel over to The Dark Side without him knowing it.

DB does have a tendency to romanticize the women he loves. After all, he quit his job and left his entire life behind to run away with Bree. And the night she kissed him, he immediately decided that the kiss meant that they were going to be together, and planned that huge romantic meal with candles and etc.

So now he's transferred his affections to Alex. I can easily see him romanticizing her involvement with the Order along these lines: she was young, she was easily influenced, she was tired of being broke, the Order was very seductive, she's not really evil . . . .

Like Nick, DB may believe that he can Save Alex From the Order. But the way things really work, in good fiction as well as in real life, is that Alex is just as likely, if not more likely, to influence DB away from his own beliefs.

janesalteredstates wrote:
Is it bad form to ask the Creators to only upload a video when it moves the plot along?

Jane, I really don't know why you don't think this video moves the plot along. We know a lot more now about several issues:

1) We know that the shooter wasn't Brother or either of the boys.

2) We know that the victim was the CrazyGuy cameraman, and not Bree or either of the boys or anybody else.

3) We know that DB still trusts Alex, beyond all common sense.

4) We know that Jonas has something weird going on in his sub- or un-conscious, which is why he talks in his sleep.

Oh, and JaneJane (this is going to be confusing -- I'll probably start referring to Janesalteredstates as "JAS"), I think your theories are excellent. I had completely forgotten about what Alex had said about the people who would stop at nothing to reclaim Bree. It certainly looks like that's what is happening now.

I also like your other thoughts about why Alex might have sounded like she wanted to cry. I had entirely dismissed the possibility that DB might have been right, and that she might really have sounded that way. You've brought up some completely viable reasons why DB's perceptions might be entirely accurate.

Last edited by Languorous Lass on Tue Apr 03, 2007 8:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Languorous Lass
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aithne wrote:
I'm sure someone here has already done extensive research on the different types of watchers, but here is a quick sum of what I was able to find. *keep in mind I just did a quick google search.*

Aithne, I just wanted to say that I think your research was really interesting -- didn't want you to think that it was just being ignored.

anniid wrote:
where is bree at the end of this video...actually where is bree during any part of this video?
i know she went to the bathroom...
but jonas was so asleep that he was snoring and talking nonsense...(btw, i was so ready for a revealation while he was sleep talking)
so...why was bree in the bathroom the entire time?

Anni, it turns out that Bree wasn't really in the bathroom -- she was just talking about going to the bathroom. I checked the LGPedia transcript, and it appears that the people who say Bree is in the car are right. (I have to say I'm disappointed -- I really wanted Bree to be chasing Alex down in the hotel.)
megs229
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bree was not in the car when the boys are talking about sleeping there tonight, she was in the bathroom. You can clearly see that she was not in the back seat. Why would she talk about going to the bathroom for two hours and then not go??? just curious. She is however back in the car when Beast is talking about Jonas snoring. You can see her hair over the sleeping bag behind Jonas.
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Accidental double post. Sorry.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.

Last edited by longlostposter on Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mincartaugh wrote:
Poster, How many times would you like me to watch these?! I have seen them all at least 3 times each. Yes, that's more than 200 videos more than 3 times. I have also read ALL of the comments on ALL of the videos. That includes OpAphid, DanielBeast, CassieisWatching, Tachyon, Gemmers19, 10033, Jonastko... It is not axiomatic that because I have low posts I have no experience.

I have a different opinion, not necessarily a wrong or uninformed opinion.
And you still have questions as to Alex's allegiance? OK.

Maybe you should specify that you question Alex's allegiance, because most everyone believes she is Order. When you make statements like:

mincartaugh wrote:
. 2. Who's funding these kids? Fresh clothes, new camera, cleaned up, in a car... I'm just sayin'
It's been established for months now (since his first videos before Thanksgiving) that Jonas is rich. Hell, it's even in his character description under the headings. To ask this question now, does make you seem uninformed. Sorry, but it's the truth.

mincartaugh wrote:
3. Alex wanted to say something to Daniel? That sounds like she was part of the Order, saw the videos, and is having a change of heart. I really do think that definitively places Alex's affiliations.
Sounds like she was part of the Order? ????? If you watched "Alex is...", then you know she was part of the Order.

Almost all of the posters here have no doubt about Alex's affiliation. If you disagree with that, you should start your post with, "I disagree with the general consensus that Alex is a part of the Order; that way it is clear that you have been keeping up, you just disagree.
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mellie3204 wrote:
Just trying to stop an argument before it begins; I think you have both made excellent points so far Smile
Thanks, Mellie.

I'm doing fine. How are you?

BTW, I just want to add that I love reading your posts, Mellie (This doesn't mean there aren't others whose posts I enjoy reading).
Ravensnow27
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry mincartaugh I thought the same thing when I first read your post, I wondered too if you watched all the videos, no offense though, I guess its just the way you phrased your questions.
PinkRanger
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

longlostposter wrote:
PinkRanger, your avatar is hilarious.

EDIT: spelling.

Thanks! I love yours. I wish I was able to figure out how to have one like that...I'm not very good at creating them Embarassed
lonelygirl
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay! Alex is still here. I think they're going to get her killed if they keep following her like that. Why didn't we see Bree? Interesting theories about the watchers.
kristenjane
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I liked this interaction between the guys so much more than i have in other videos. The other one just seems SO fake to me and this actually could have been a conversation between two of my guy friends.
Did they actually say she was in the bathroom?
lonelygirl
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EliCash wrote:
I'll take this point by point...

2. "the OpAPHID videos include the symbol that even Tachyon has said is the symbol of the Watchers."

That's the point; Gemma/OpAphid/Order wanted to fool them into not trusting the Watchers. That's why Gemma warned against them (but didn't go so far as to say they were the Order). The fact that the OpAphid videos have that symbol tells us literally nothing -- especially since we don't even know they're really called "Watchers." As a second (and less important) point, that symbol Gemma pretended to find is impossible to see in the video she said she saw it in, so we don't know it really has a connection to the so-called "Watchers."

Obviously. Nobody ever doubted this.

Excellent point. Then that means that the Watchers are not working for OpAphid. I think they are there to just watch and protect Bree from the Order, but ultimately, they let her decide. Just because they haven't tried to stop her from doing the ceremony doesn't mean they are bad. Maybe they just want her to decide.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 10 of 13

Jump to: