Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0191 - "What the F*@k???" [5/11/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Inigo
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This goes hand in hand with the Theory that Julia was just a ploy to get Bree to do the ceremony.

I think they told her that if she didn't do it, they would put Daniel and Jonas in the Can for kidnapping jules.

And yes, this looks like a Job for Supersarah and Wonder Taylor.

Last edited by Inigo on Fri May 11, 2007 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
TheFatLady
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woo-hoo! A plot twist that makes a little sense! Bree sacrificing herself (maybe literally, if the ceremony involves sacrifice, heh) for the little girl she's gone so bonkers about protecting. I'll buy it.

Now, as SmelltheFlowers said, don't squander this chance to keep our attention, now that you've gotten it back, Creatazors!

And what unaired video leaked? Is there a url?

Last edited by TheFatLady on Fri May 11, 2007 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
DoktorBob
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Samara wrote:

What the f**k, indeed.

I guarantee you that they told Bree that if she went with them they wouldn't report anyone for kidnapping.

Or they threatened the lives of Jonas & DB.

edit: forgot to quote

Who watches the watchers?

Last edited by DoktorBob on Fri May 11, 2007 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
TheFatLady
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seriously, this is the first time in FOREVER that the reason I'm sayiing, "Hurry up with the next video" is not because this one was so unsatisfying, but rather because it actually sucked me back into the story. Good job, guys!
FyodorReader
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

notice the striped b/w shirts bree and julia were wearing... like they are prisoners...

gotta love the hidden meanings....

Another Illuminati story? mehbeh...
Lurker

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Creators: Great job on this. I'm really excited to see what's coming next.

Smelltheflowers wrote:
First of all, I absolutely loved the filter they filmed the ‘Order confrontation’ scene through. It definitely made the entire meeting and incident more ‘sinister’ and was a nice contrast to the normal lighting used when the camera was fixated on Daniel’s personal blog.

Yeah, I loved that too.

Smelltheflowers wrote:
The girl has gone completely insane! If she doesn’t value her own life, fine, but what about Daniel and Jonas?

I don't think Bree would have offered/agreed to trade herself without a guarantee that D&J would be off the hook.

Last edited by Lurker on Fri May 11, 2007 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
frogflute2
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am confused. Was that Lucy? And why did she go with them. I still have a bad feeling about the ceremony. I think that blood sheed in involved.
PinkRanger
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FyodorReader wrote:
notice the striped b/w shirts bree and julia were wearing... like they are prisoners...

gotta love the hidden meanings....

Haha that's awesome, how true. I noticed they were both wearing similar shirts but I like your take on the symbolism behind it Very Happy
ApotheosisAZ
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great video!

The only one that Bree has to have a safety guarentee for is Daniel. I really think this once again shows that Jonas is betraying them all to The Order.

He wasted time running after the car. He didn't object when Bree went to talk to Lucy.

He was the one who tipped them off. I'm sure his price was to be reunited with his parents.
Taig
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeebus you guys! I thought I was the only one with no life. I'm a single parent what' s your excuse!?

As long as I am being judgemental (it happens with age I am afraid) Heree are my jusgements sso far. Note: This being a semi-Montessori type contest EVERYone wins. The following just get a special mention:

1st prize -
Concise, to the point
b]Luminous [/b]:
Quote:
Well it's about F*@k'n time

2nd Prize:
A little lengthy (more than enough really) but buried deep in the prose are some very important points
Smelltheflowers
Quote:
"Well, we wanted action, and it looks like we got it!
AND
Well, we wanted action, and it looks like we got it!
AND
You wanted my attention? You’ve got it, Creators. Now please, don’t squander this opportunity

3rd Prize: an almost Zen level of critque
kellylen
Quote:
omfg Shocked

Congratulations to everyone who entered. YOu are ALL winners!

Please remember that should the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners are unbale to perform their duties - due to physical or emotional illness, drug or any other chemical/substance abuse including but not limited to alcohol, prescriptiuon drugs, natural performance enhancers or the use of any simulated or natural growth hormones or ANY association with the aforementioned as welll as positive or negative energy forces, alien probe but not simple abduction, the prizes will go to Taig.

ETA: Wow you guys work FAST!!!!. By the time of the contest deadline there were only nine entries!

Regradless, as I said before, you are all winners!

and Lurker:

You win Honorable Mention and the very first award for Lifetime Achievement in Postive Mental Attitude. I would encourage those who have not already done so to visit the Lurker Fan Club page at http://www.lonelygirl15.com/lgpedia/index.php?title=Lurker_Fan_Club

Be sure to visit McLurkers where everyone deserves a break today - and gets itand enjoy the many entertaining and informative exhibits. Grown ups and grandparents will enjoy the complex psychological thrill rides with their loops and spins and hyper-soace soeed induction. The the kids will revel in the simple joy that is an inherent part of Lurker Lullabye Park

Last edited by Taig on Fri May 11, 2007 11:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
kellylen
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ApotheosisAZ wrote:
Great video!

The only one that Bree has to have a safety guarentee for is Daniel. I really think this once again shows that Jonas is betraying them all to The Order.

He wasted time running after the car. He didn't object when Bree went to talk to Lucy.

He was the one who tipped them off. I'm sure his price was to be reunited with his parents.

no apo noooooo

he just isnt like that.

or I can't see him like that
Aithne

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Taig wrote:

Congratulations to everyone who entered. YOu are ALL winners!

Please remember that should the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners are unbale to perform their duties - due to physical or emotional illness, drug or any other chemical/substance abuse including but not limited to alcohol, prescriptiuon drugs, natural performance enhancers or the use of any simulated or natural growth hormones or ANY association with the aforementioned as welll as positive or negative energy forces, alien probe but not simple abduction, the prizes will go to Taig.
The whole post was priceless.
Samara
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I really think this once again shows that Jonas is betraying them all to The Order.

That's a nice little twistaroni.
aideen
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daniels lips looked purple or blue or something in the very first few seconds.

As soon as Bree walked over, I knew she'd either go with them willingly or be stuffed in the car.
And I think she went to keep Jonas and Daniel from being reported for kidnapping, and also to save Jules at the actual ceremony.

I cried during this.
When Jonas was screaming Bree and running up to the car and yelling and then just, just running after her. That made me really upset. He sounded like he really didn't want to believe what was happening.

Mixed in with the whole Bronas coupling, heh, yeah, got me teary :/

I'm a sucker for even a hint of romance.

Gonna go read the rest of the thread now.

PS Brilliant acting in this. Especially from Jules, since all she did was stand there looking like a Ceremonygirldroid.

I'm starting to think she may have been an unknowing plant. The Order give her a camera and are like, go ahead, quote us and stuff on the web.

Bait.

This turned into a pretty long PS =3

"Hi! We're here to take you to Six Flags, little girl. But first we wanna tie you up".
~Jonas [My Lover]

I like funfunfun Wink

Last edited by aideen on Fri May 11, 2007 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
FyodorReader
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ApotheosisAZ wrote:
Great video!

idk.. jonas did kinda help wean Daniel off the juice... and to be honest keeping Daniel a drunk would have been to the order's advantage...

I don't think jonas could be with the order.. he tends to be an emotionally driven person ie running after the car like a brave little man when logic would tell a person to get in the car and follow...

Another Illuminati story? mehbeh...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 2 of 14

Jump to: