Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ipod Opera - A Hint? Members - ALL MEMBERS FOUND
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
horcruxes
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

shifty wrote:
yay!

LGS FTW!
Cool
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
kristy2520
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I messaged OpAphid on Youtube about what we should do with this information. I'll try and post a screenshot on the other thread but here's it copied and pasted:

OpAphid wrote:

> You should respect the privacy of our other members, just as you would like us to respect yours, dear.
>
>
>
> kristy2520 wrote:
>
> > What exactly is the Ipod Opera, and how are its members chosen? We have compiled a complete list of the members, and I hope that in doing so we are better able to help you, not Tachyon.

Thought it would be useful to put that here.
taiya
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure other people have noticed and I don't know how important it is, but all of the operation aphid members have their names inclosed in square brackets: [opaphid] [warplol] etc.. But Tachyon doesn't. Could that be how one choses a side?
weetziebat05
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow... I hadn't noticed that... good find heh
hellokitty
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

their profiles are all the same colourscheme too
LesterG
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kristy2520 wrote:
I messaged OpAphid on Youtube about what we should do with this information. I'll try and post a screenshot on the other thread but here's it copied and pasted:

OpAphid wrote:

> You should respect the privacy of our other members, just as you would like us to respect yours, dear.
>
>
>
> kristy2520 wrote:
>
> > What exactly is the Ipod Opera, and how are its members chosen? We have compiled a complete list of the members, and I hope that in doing so we are better able to help you, not Tachyon.

hmm someone sounds threatened
HoOBS
Haku, Seraph Monk "upgrades"
covedweller

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LesterG wrote:
kristy2520 wrote:

OpAphid wrote:

>
>
>
> kristy2520 wrote:
>

Let us not forget that the whole LG15 thing has had some incidents of borderline stalking in the name of finding out who people were, etc.

Had Bree not been played by an actress, it would have seemed A LOT creepier that 3 adults were using an internet forum to track down information on where a 15-year old girl lived, her personal information, etc. Ya know?
LesterG
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

covedweller wrote:
LesterG wrote:
kristy2520 wrote:

OpAphid wrote:

>
>
>
> kristy2520 wrote:
>

Let us not forget that the whole LG15 thing has had some incidents of borderline stalking in the name of finding out who people were, etc.

Had Bree not been played by an actress, it would have seemed A LOT creepier that 3 adults were using an internet forum to track down information on where a 15-year old girl lived, her personal information, etc. Ya know?

True IRL

but IG

had we not analyzed the "Ipod Opera", we probably would've never came across warpylol's video
HoOBS
covedweller

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LesterG wrote:

OpAphid wrote:

>
>
>

True IRL

but IG

had we not analyzed the "Ipod Opera", we probably would've never came across warpylol's video

Totally. I agree with that element of it. I think the request was probably to not take it further than YouTube or the clues themselves, where it crosses the line to Out of Game.

I heard that some people were already trying to track down who is really the girl in Tachyon videos, and it just seems like there is this attitude that since anything COULD BE a part of the game, that's it all FAIR GAME. Laughing
LesterG
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

covedweller wrote:

Totally. I agree with that element of it. I think the request was probably to not take it further than YouTube or the clues themselves, where it crosses the line to Out of Game.

I heard that some people were already trying to track down who is really the girl in Tachyon videos, and it just seems like there is this attitude that since anything COULD BE a part of the game, that's it all FAIR GAME. Laughing

Damn ARGs that promote Conspiracy, Distrust, and confusions Twisted Evil

BTW Gratz on 500 posts
HoOBS
kristy2520
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was under the impression that the whole Ipod Opera group was in-game and it seemed to me that Op just doesn't want us to find out something that could potentially be found by investigating the members further...
covedweller

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kristy2520 wrote:
I was under the impression that the whole Ipod Opera group was in-game and it seemed to me that Op just doesn't want us to find out something that could potentially be found by investigating the members further...

I think we're kind of screwed that way. We never know when it's a prompt for further investigation, or a real courteous way to save us the time.
MrsCop
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do not need another way to be screwed! And by that, I mean all you people that have figured everything out ROCK! Especially to people like me who are still catching up. If there are some things you aren't allowed to figure out, that's just gonna leave me completely out. Evil or Very Mad

~tigerlilylynn
covedweller

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think we're allowed to figure out whatever. Most of the time I sense OpAphid is just saving us some time.

The one time we were supposed to figure out Tachyon's clues, OpAphid was so over the top in telling us to stop (in a clever way) that it was clear we should keep going.
Lola
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I found another one on page 9 of Tachyon's subscribers:

KAPJATOKBE

Are all the members 23-24 years old?

Also, probably nothing but...two other's subscribed to Tachyon at the same time as the i-Pod Opera members: TheHolyGuardianAngel and HolyGuardianAngel. They have Tachyon and OpAphid videos as favorites (2 and 3 respectively) but oddly...have watched 0 videos.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> OpAphid: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: