Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0091 "The Anti-Cribs" (12/5/06)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Plurp
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So let's see if I'm following the plot so far. Bree and Daniel are roaming around LA, first in a car, now on foot, without food or money or means of support, living in abandoned buildings and dumpster diving for food. The only alternatives they are considering are:

(1) Go back to Bree's house, which is undoubtedly under surveillance, and from which her parents were taken by apparent cultists, never to be seen again, or

(2) Go live with Jason, a videoblogger they know nothing about, who lives alone in a house in the middle of nowhere, whose parent's room no one can go in because <spooky reason here> and whose nanny left mysteriously.

They are limited to these unfortunate alternatives because:

(1) Neither Bree nor Daniel have any friends that they could stay with, and

(2) Daniel has no family and no relatives that they could stay with.

Okay! I hereby offer The Creators my services as a writer 'cause, after 91 episodes, it looks like you guys really, really need one. I am not cheap, but I promise you that what I write will make sense, which might be refreshing.

Last edited by Plurp on Wed Dec 06, 2006 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
HyeMew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

STOP WHINING BABY JONAS. Why do you want them to stay with you SO badly?! You want them to test you to see if you're trust-worthy?! You don't even know them, yet you want to throw money at them and are fantasizing about them becoming stand-in siblings! Also, your house is not the mansion you made is sound like but appears to be about as bare as a two-bit hag. And I know that metaphor made no sense, but it makes more sense than Bree and Daniel going to live with a stranger- in the middle of nowhere no less- because you "sent them messages" and "went into the chatroom".

The fact the house was so barren makes it seem even more like some random thing the Order set up in the middle of nowhere to lure Bree there. Jonas was basically whinning that Bree hadn't dropped everything and go all the way upstate to live with a stranger. It's just so absurd, anyone with common sense would know something that sounds TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE probably is!
dreamerose
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Plurp wrote:
Jason, a videoblogger they know nothing about, who lives alone in a house in the middle of nowhere, whose parent's room no one can go in because <spooky reason here> and whose aunt left mysteriously.

They are limited to these unfortunate alternatives because:

(1) Neither Bree nor Daniel have any friends that they could stay with, and

(2) Daniel has no family and no relatives that they could stay with.

Okay! I hereby offer The Creators my services as a writer 'cause, after 91 episodes, it looks like you guys really, really need one. I am not cheap, but I promise you that what I write will make sense, which might be refreshing.

Ummm. yeah. Jason? Aunt? What videos are you watching, anyways?
trunbuns
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate to say this but...

I'm starting to like him. Not trust him as a character but like him as an actor. He's good at acting (even if he does overplay the whole vunerable thing) and he has actually started to move the plot along. I personally can't wait for B+D to go there (whether it's good for them or not lol I just want some action to go down!).

However how suspicious was it that he didn't show them any rooms? this was my first thought when watching the vid! Not much of a tour if you ask me. Perhaps all his rooms are filled with rotting, dismembered , body parts or something... Or perhaps someone has lent them a house for filming and they didn't want everyone seeing there thier home, meh, I like my idea better...
Languorous Lass
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

laurenesque wrote:
Speaking of friends... I find it interesting that he mentioned he has friends over sometimes. Because in the past few videos, he makes it sound like he's lonely and doesn't really know anyone or have anyone close to him. AND HE'S SO ISOLATED! Exclamation

Well, in his first video, he says he likes to "hang out with my boyz." So his mentioning friends doesn't come completely out of the blue. (Almost, but not quite.)

Okay, I did a small bit of research, and what Jonas says in this new vid is definitely inconsistent with what he's said before. This time he says that he's over 18, and that his nanny raised him from when his parents disappeared, which he says was when he was a little kid. But in the "Happy Thanksgiving" vid, he says his parents disappeared "six years ago." If he's over 18, that means that six years ago he was at least 13, and possibly older. So that whole "I grew up at my old nanny's wrinkled knee" stuff is complete crap.

Then in "Trust Issues" he talks about how he didn't even trust his own parents. Now, if that's true, he definitely had to be older than a "little kid" while his parents were around -- most kids don't stop trusting their parents till they get to be teenagers.

There is definitely something fishy about this guy.
Lurker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HyeMew wrote:
STOP WHINING BABY JONAS. Why do you want them to stay with you SO badly?! You want them to test you to see if you're trust-worthy?! You don't even know them, yet you want to throw money at them and are fantasizing about them becoming stand-in siblings!

More to the point, the fact that he isn't going to throw money at them unless they come to live with him makes him more untrustworthy. I've been saying it for a while, but if he really just wanted to help and he truly was considering their concerns over trust, he wouldn't be doing all this "You guys gotta trust meeeee! I'm like Bruce Wayne and I'm a good ol' boy, yeaaaah!" stuff.

He'd just leave them some money in a public place where they could retrieve it (preferably a place of their choosing), or he'd send it to them somehow.

Hell, look at that ending even: "If you guys don't want to come stay with me -- well, guess your asses are stuck on the street. It's not like I'm going to send you money or anything to get a motel room even though I'm soooo worried about you."

And that's not even getting into all the other stuff. "My grand mansion is full of empty space and is sterile as a morgue! Oh, and you can't go in this room or that one or that one or that one -- hell, I'm not even going to show you the computer I use. Admire these steps, though, and these immaculate walls. Aren't they just to die for?"

Yeah, this guy's phoney. If I wasn't convinced before, I am now.
Marilee
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Languorous Lass wrote:
laurenesque wrote:
Speaking of friends... I find it interesting that he mentioned he has friends over sometimes. Because in the past few videos, he makes it sound like he's lonely and doesn't really know anyone or have anyone close to him. AND HE'S SO ISOLATED! Exclamation

Well, in his first video, he says he likes to "hang out with my boyz." So his mentioning friends doesn't come completely out of the blue. (Almost, but not quite.)

Okay, I did a small bit of research, and what Jonas says in this new vid is definitely inconsistent with what he's said before. This time he says that he's over 18, and that his nanny raised him from when his parents disappeared, which he says was when he was a little kid. But in the "Happy Thanksgiving" vid, he says his parents disappeared "six years ago." If he's over 18, that means that six years ago he was at least 13, and possibly older. So that whole "I grew up at my old nanny's wrinkled knee" stuff is complete crap.

Then in "Trust Issues" he talks about how he didn't even trust his own parents. Now, if that's true, he definitely had to be older than a "little kid" while his parents were around -- most kids don't stop trusting their parents till they get to be teenagers.

There is definitely something fishy about this guy.

Some people have nannies their whole lives and are like family members to them. I know some people at school whose parents were away a lot so their nannies really became the main caregiver in their lives. If he is so loaded, like he says, then maybe this is the case with him?
trunbuns
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

khjq wrote:
Jonas better be EVIL or its gonna suck.

Damn straight it will.

I don't wanna see no lonely teen alliance here, I want Bree and Daniel vs The World!....

...or at least the order anyway
dreamerose
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IMHO, the immaculate and barren house fits the story we've been told.

Jonas has been living alone since he was a young teen or pre-teen... there have been no adults, so no one with any reason to decorate. Many people wouldn't decorate a hallway anyways. Having had the money for a nanny, he probably has a cleaning service.

Being an orphan, to still have things somewhat together now, he had to have matured early... re: finances, household issues, etc. The caring guardian he had would have made sure he was well able to take care of himself before she left.
Luv2Skydive
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

trunbuns wrote:
I hate to say this but...

I'm starting to like him. Not trust him as a character but like him as an actor. He's good at acting (even if he does overplay the whole vunerable thing) and he has actually started to move the plot along. I personally can't wait for B+D to go there (whether it's good for them or not lol I just want some action to go down!).

However how suspicious was it that he didn't show them any rooms? this was my first thought when watching the vid! Not much of a tour if you ask me. Perhaps all his rooms are filled with rotting, dismembered , body parts or something... Or perhaps someone has lent them a house for filming and they didn't want everyone seeing there thier home, meh, I like my idea better...

I like him a tiny bit more just because of the cute "This is where the magic happens" and little growl commnet.
sthrnbelle
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:10 pm    Post subject: jonas Reply with quote

i don't know... at first i was very anti jonas and thought that he was extremely sketchy. but after watching his videos a few times, he just seems really lonely. i think he's extra sensetive, and likes sympathy, so he's trying to make everyone take pity on him for losing his parents, his nanny, and living out in isolation. it seems like he might be a little immature himeself, desperate to make friends (when he said "can i call you mr. beast?" like he and daniel are best buds? what's that all about?). i don't think he's part of the order or has anything to do with bree's religion/past. to me, it seems more likely that he's just some lonely guy who's obsessed with bree. if they actually stay with him, the sceneraio i see playing out is: daniel and bree finally go to jonas's and he turns out to be some normal guy and they all get along great after daniel gets past trusting him. then, for some reason bree & daniel need to leave, and jonas gets all jealous and protective and refuses to let them go -- and turns psycho on them.... okay, well maybe that's not the most likely scenario, but it COULD happen.

there are too many possibilities out there, i really wish that her real "religion" would be revealed once and for all in one of these videos. that's just been dragged out for way too long IMO.

oh, and is it just me? or is there a tiny twinge of an irish/british accent? maybe i'm just imagining things after hearing jemma's videos...
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's Make A Deal!
Bree gets door number 1
Daniel gets door number 2
What's behind door number 3?

"This is my parents room. Nobody's allowed in there." Okay, so why bring it up unless there's a good reason? Twisted Evil

That place looks awfully stark to be the home of a teenager. Give a normal teen some space and they'll fill it up in no time.
Inigo
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate myself for doing, this, I don't like to complain.

But I think Daniel and Bree need to stop wandering around and finally do something. Either they go to .Jonas' or go back home, but do something soon.
Luv2Skydive
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think if the Creators send them to Jonas' house it would be horrible writing because the wouldn't ever happen.

HOWEVER I'm all for it as I'd rather see Jonas' chest instead of the homeless guy's.
Lurker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:19 pm    Post subject: Re: jonas Reply with quote

sthrnbelle wrote:
i don't think he's part of the order or has anything to do with bree's religion/past. to me, it seems more likely that he's just some lonely guy who's obsessed with bree. if they actually stay with him, the sceneraio i see playing out is: daniel and bree finally go to jonas's and he turns out to be some normal guy and they all get along great after daniel gets past trusting him. then, for some reason bree & daniel need to leave, and jonas gets all jealous and protective and refuses to let them go -- and turns psycho on them.... okay, well maybe that's not the most likely scenario, but it COULD happen.

That's a possibility I hadn't thought of. I'm not sure if they should go that route, though, unless there's a really good reason for it. A subplot that just served to drag things on longer would be the death knell of the series. If Jonas is a villain (which it seems most of us suspect; hell, I'd be surprised at this point if he isn't), then he either needs to be part of the Order, or a subplot where he's some Bree-stalker needs to actually serve to make some progression toward resolving the plot with the Order.

I think we all know that Daniel and Bree are going to get to his house at some point. The fact that so many of us don't trust him actually means we're kind of eager to see what his motivations really are and to see him unveiled for who he truly is.

Fact of the matter is, even though we don't trust him, if they're going to go, they need to hurry up and go. I really hope the Creators weren't waiting on our approval. The story's been crawling along by its tongue. Even if we don't trust the guy, for dramatic purposes, something's got to happen -- and it's clear that this is the direction the Creators want to take it. So let's get on with it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 2 of 12

Jump to: