Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0112 "Purple Monkey Returns" [1/9/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pi
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol Poor Daniel

He's has to be there for two nuts. One won't talk to him and is probably giving him the finger off camera, and the other is huggie-wuggie-clingy and misty eyed. Talk about social role reversal. I love it.

I'm a little disturbed that Bree is hanging over the bathroom sink though. That girl is so skinny already. She can't afford some anorexia nervosa disorder. She already has enough identity/image problems to deal with.. let's not add body image issues as well. eesh.

Pi
Chartreuse
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. Girl + Sadness = LEAVE ME ALONE.
OR
Girl + Sadness = Come here and make me feel better

Usually I personally go through the first one and then I ease into the second. Give Bree time. Keep letting her know that you're there for her, but stop getting in her face.

2. Maybe Bree doesn't want to admit she's wrong... I mean, if you go with Jonas' theory of "hey, they didn't even seem like they wanted Bree." Maybe Bree misjudged the situation and she's not ready to admit to Daniel and Jonas that they've given up their own lives, and for what?

3. Daniel's P Monkey voice made me laugh!

4. I'm almost wondering who Bree IS going to talk to. I mean, Daniel is everything to Bree, but Jonas isn't in her face and he seems to be more sensitive. Hmmm.

ACTION Evil or Very Mad
betz28
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

spaciegirlreturn wrote:
Ok...they are annoying. I'd be a lot nastier than she's being. And I know some people are highly against it..but I swear Jonas is a queen..and after the "Point Break" reference, I'm starting to think Daniel is too.

i am beginning to think that as well about jonas.

agreed - bree just went through something tramatic...daniel should have left her alone. she'll open up when she is ready.

edit: ok Daniel's P Monkey voice made me laugh also...
random lurker
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't really feel anything for Bree right now because we've already gone through soooo many of her emotional ups and downs. We've already been on this particular merry-go-round: she rejects Daniel's help for a while, then she posts a sheepish "I guess I've been pretty selfish... it's just that I've been feeling bad... Daniel's done so much for me... I owe him so much..." Then she does something cutesy to show that they're friends again.

Then no one deals with the underlying problems that cause these ongoing spats. *sigh*

Time for some OpA uproar.
Luv2Skydive
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gonna read in a minute....first, let me say Daniel as P.Monkey was the funniest moment in LG15 history!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Wow, who knew P.Monkey was so in touch with his feminine side.
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good for Daniel. He's right, you know. She kinda owes him...he did give up a lot for her. But he tried, and she's just not ready yet... she needs time.

If Owen can't cheer Bree up, nothing can! But keep trying, Owen!!!
sidewalkflight
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pi wrote:
I'm a little disturbed that Bree is hanging over the bathroom sink though. That girl is so skinny already. She can't afford some anorexia nervosa disorder. She already has enough identity/image problems to deal with.. let's not add body image issues as well. eesh.

It's actually bulemia but I agee - that's the first thing I thought of when we saw her there.

It's stupid how right after Bree posted that video about needing space, they kept shoving it in her face.

I agree with Daniel how she should absolutely not bottle this up because showing emotion is nothing to be ashamed of. However any normal person in any normal bad situation needs some time alone, let alone this hugely traumatic experience. She needs not just time for herself to be alone, but also to gather her thoughts.

However, from Bree's side, it's soo much easier to just fall into a hole you never want to get out of, and after a time it WILL be Daniel's job to get her out of it. Especially since I forsee some kind of post-traumatic mental disorder, most likely depression and possibly even contemplating suicide (it worries me how she keeps saying things like "I don't want to feel anything").
DavetheAvatar
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not that I'm promoting stereotypes but that's typical girl behaviour. If they're upset then whatever you do it's the wrong thing, if you leave them along then you're ignoring them, if you try and cheer them up then you're bothering them. I think they just like to be upset so they can get their own way...

I mean...um...please don't hurt me...
MrsCop
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree! Daniel is quite the entertainer! Now every time I look at my P. Monkey, perched atop my pc, Daniel's voice is all I hear, "C'mon baby." ha

About Bree and her father cooking up some scheme.. that sounds very good to me, seeing that they were (are) close. Besides, didn't Cassie or Op or....help.... who was it that said, "Bree tells lies?"

~tigerlilylynn
sidewalkflight
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

random lurker wrote:
I don't really feel anything for Bree right now because we've already gone through soooo many of her emotional ups and downs. We've already been on this particular merry-go-round: she rejects Daniel's help for a while, then she posts a sheepish "I guess I've been pretty selfish... it's just that I've been feeling bad... Daniel's done so much for me... I owe him so much..." Then she does something cutesy to show that they're friends again.

Then no one deals with the underlying problems that cause these ongoing spats. *sigh*

Time for some OpA uproar.

This is QUITE different though from all their other silly feuds. I can't see her springing back with a cutesy silly vid from this.
nakita
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to be mad at Daniel, since Bree, obviously needs some space, but...

omiGAWD that was such a great voice, I would have cracked half a smile for that voice. Embarassed
Seriously, Bree needs to cut the guys some slack; they risked their lives, and are risking them now by looking after her. Has she even thanked them for that courtesy?

edit: I just realized I made 100 posts! Woohoo

Proud member of the Jonas is Sexy Club!
mushab00m
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh wow.
When I first saw the title, I thought that Bree had relapsed into her crazy my-stuffed-animals-are-my-only-friends phase. I was pretty relieved when it was just Daniel trying to cheer her up, though.

One thing about that - Daniel seemed to HATE those little guys when they were on the run. Now, he sees them as the only tool with which to cheer Bree up?

Is this REALLY any better than Jonas' mental health exercise?
Luv2Skydive
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DavetheAvatar wrote:
Not that I'm promoting stereotypes but that's typical girl behaviour. If they're upset then whatever you do it's the wrong thing, if you leave them along then you're ignoring them, if you try and cheer them up then you're bothering them. I think they just like to be upset so they can get their own way...

I mean...um...please don't hurt me...

So you're not "promoting" stereotypes, you're just agreeing with them? Rolling Eyes Yeahhh......I see a difference there. Laughing
bethy
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GatorMeegs wrote:
No wonder she is depressed...it looks like the boys don't even put the toilet seat down for her!

That's what I was gonna say! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Sami
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"cheer up, baybay!" cracked me up
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 2 of 10

Jump to: