Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[UPDATE] What's A Date? [09.15.06] (Go and vote!)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
The laughing Man
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the date is just an error on the part of the person who opened the thread...it is not a creator made post
kalli182
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

booface wrote:
re: the tachyon...
the lyrics of the song are interesting: "dont be fooled by gravity... and dont be like the sun..."
can we get a lyrics check on that song

EDIT
http://www.lyricsdepot.com/lemon-demon/dont-be-like-the-sun.html

It might be a good idea to open a thread on the song choices in the vids and dissect the lyrics to find hidden meanings??
Box Of Pandoraz
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If anyone thinks it might be helpful, I'd be willing to do either that...or transcript one or two of the vids a day.

Just offering... Smile
kalli182
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wait one tic im starting one...
zeutheir
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really need to figured out how to host images.

Anyway, one of the poses she does against the door kind of resembles this photo of Crowley:

http://www.geocities.com/aleistercrowleyfoundation/ac/AL-25.gif

As for the book, there are an indefinite number of books Crowley wrote which could have been reissued as a large black hardback. It could also be a collection or anthology.

From what I can see blown up in photoshop, all I can tell is there's a good deal of metallic engraving work on the side.
zeutheir
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Notice the large sheet hanging over Bree's left shoulder. I see straps that make me think of a robe-cut fabric. It looks to be a pinkish-purple and a metallic gold.

Here's this from Crowley's Liber 15, the Gnostic Mass:

"Be the PRIEST fervent of body and soul!

(The children resume their weapons as they are done with.)

The DEACON now takes the consecrated Robe from High Altar, and brings it to her. She robes the PRIEST in his Robe of scarlet and gold. "

The only problem with this is that the Deacon is usually if not always a male, as he is the one that bears the responsibility of carrying the Book of the Law ("Liber al vel Legis" if you're trying to find the good one online).

Just something I thought about.
itspronouncedNO
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i noticed it was hanging down like that...but couldn't find any connection really. that would make sense though. not sure it helps uncover anything (as of yet) but a good observation nonetheless.
Box Of Pandoraz
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll have to go back and look, but isn't that the thing she posted in the corner that in one video she said, "I'm not sure about it yet..." or something similar?

She and Daniel talked about how the stuffed animal in it looked like it was flying...
Lemonyfresh
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since the Cassie thing isn't going anywhere for me, I'll try to contribute here. The pose Bree did next to the door in yoga is called the "tree pose" (if I am not mistaken) albeit she did it halfheartedly. That's about all I can get from that video for now.
Rolith
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm fairly certin we'd be dealing with "american" dating...

i didnt like the topic of this post either...weird... it's 9/15/06 in the "cannon story" and that's how the characters would think of it...definatly if they both went to american highschool "our" dating system would have been pounded into your brain.
Lemonyfresh
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The music group who did the song for the current video is called Lemon Demon, possibly a referance to her juicing her father's image on a lemon?

Sorry if this was already pointed out.
c_anderson
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

zeutheir wrote:
Notice the large sheet hanging over Bree's left shoulder. I see straps that make me think of a robe-cut fabric. It looks to be a pinkish-purple and a metallic gold.

The sheet was originally used to cover the air conditioner.

Terryfic
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

zeutheir wrote:
As an important note, this topic was created with the date listed as dd/mm/yy, not the mm/dd/yy style like we've been thinking and linking to Crowley's birthday for 10/12/06. Could a similar significance be found for Dec 10? Or has this been discussed somewhere else?

Maybe it's nothing, but I've got to pose the observation

Sorry, I am Canadian and we use the British date format (dd/mm/yy) up here. I am sure that since the Creators are American they are more familiar with and use the American date format (mm/dd/yy). When making future topics I will try to remember that most of you are south of the board Wink
c_anderson
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys are missing something really obvious: Bree says, she "had a really great time bowling the other night," but they never actually went bowling. And she didn't seem to be having too great a time.

One more thing. Daniel said in the last video that Bree's mother had "seen the whole lemons thing." Are Bree's parents watching her videos? And if so, wouldn't that mean they know she's still sneaking out?
Hodabes
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

c_anderson wrote:
You guys are missing something really obvious: Bree says, she "had a really great time bowling the other night," but they never actually went bowling. And she didn't seem to be having too great a time.

One more thing. Daniel said in the last video that Bree's mother had "seen the whole lemons thing." Are Bree's parents watching her videos, and if so wouldn't that mean they know she still sneaking out?

Bree said she'd rather stay at the park, but after that we saw her in Daniel's car and can assume they went bowling. No reason not to.

Daniel said he saw the lemon video, but nothing about Bree's mother.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 2 of 7

Jump to: