Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0123 - "Daniel's Missing!" [01/27/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bethy
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oppy kidnapped Daniel last night. We all saw that coming.
autumneternal
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jill2009 wrote:
I'm sure he'll come back and the next video will be posted tomorrow with him in it, as usual, because nothing exciting ever happens in this series. Rolling Eyes All too predictable.

If you follow the ARG videos at all, (OpAphid, Tachyon, Brother/10033), then you'd see that the plot is likely to be picking up with this video. I bet we'll be seeing something than the inside of Jonas's house and a bowling alley parking lot soon...

aideen wrote:
SO, Bree finally apologises and tells Dan she needs him, after telling him off for not letting them know where he is, when he's probably boun and gagged somewhere, or unconcious. That really got me angry. Oooh, you're so rude Daniel, fancy not telling me every tiny thing you do! Plus, why are they so laid back about this? It's as if they think life has gone back to normal for them and they haven't got a secret Order trying to find them. Once upon a time they would be crying and freaking out because the obvious thing is that Daniel has been kidnapped or mugged or poisoned or even dead. For heavens sake. They're blind to their current situation or something

I think they all probably got a little too comfortable after they realized that the same people from the Order who killed her father showed no interest in trying to grab her.

The reference to Bruce Wayne and the hamster tags all make sense now!
Cherie_Sotta
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OpAphid has Daniel. Oppy said it herself... she has come up with a last minute plan..

She's got Daniel's ID. She knows where he is. She knows where THEY are. But why Daniel?? Why HIM?

Makes things pretty interesting, doesn't it. Maybe those of you who said it were right... maybe they've wanted Daniel all along.

/////////
-
//
/
-
cynicar
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hee hee hee.

I'm so excited about what will have to be Op's next vid.

This vid only reinforced how much I don't like Bree. All her catty shit about how he should have dressed better and "putting in extra effort." Rolling Eyes
Maccaboy17
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cherie_Sotta wrote:

Makes things pretty interesting, doesn't it. Maybe those of you who said it were right... maybe they've wanted Daniel all along.

Correct me if I'm worng but a lont time ago Op posted a video and part of the title or the discription was

'is Daniel next? he crossed the line'

perhaps that clue all that time ago told us that yes it was him they wanted
Cherie_Sotta
Casual Observer

Ok. Based on the bed comforter and what I've seen of Daniel's room in Jonas' house... I think Bree is talking to us from his room.

That means that the globe fixed on Fiji is in DANIEL'S room. Perhaps a Tachy interception afterall? Maybe Daniel's a bit more involved that a lot of us realized.... he HAS been acting very weird lately.... not much like the smart & moody Daniel we've seen since he and Bree have been 1on1. Hmmmmmmmmm...... thought maybe it was Jonas' influence on him. Or maybe just Bree's influence on him. But either way.....

FIJI.

We MUST delve deeper.

/////////
-
//
/
-
aideen
Enthusiastic Fan

Cherie_Sotta wrote:
Who sees it? Who sees that the globe is fixed on FIJI?????????

Seriously?? Gah, people always notice stuff and make me go back to look

What's with the weird cat head thing or whatever it is? 'm going to go screencap it. That room is obviously a guest room, it's empty man. Except for a whole bunch of folders. What is with Jonas' house? First there's piles of papers around the foosball table, and now the guest room has a bunch of folders, a globe and a freaky statue? Plus the study packed full of books

autumneternal wrote:

aideen wrote:
SO, Bree finally apologises and tells Dan she needs him, after telling him off for not letting them know where he is, when he's probably boun and gagged somewhere, or unconcious. That really got me angry. Oooh, you're so rude Daniel, fancy not telling me every tiny thing you do! Plus, why are they so laid back about this? It's as if they think life has gone back to normal for them and they haven't got a secret Order trying to find them. Once upon a time they would be crying and freaking out because the obvious thing is that Daniel has been kidnapped or mugged or poisoned or even dead. For heavens sake. They're blind to their current situation or something

I think they all probably got a little too comfortable after they realized that the same people from the Order who killed her father showed no interest in trying to grab her.

Lulled into a false sense of security and then BAM Daniels gone

"Hi! We're here to take you to Six Flags, little girl. But first we wanna tie you up".
~Jonas [My Lover]

I like funfunfun Wink

Last edited by aideen on Sat Jan 27, 2007 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
autumneternal
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cherie_Sotta wrote:

Good eye!

bethy wrote:
Oppy kidnapped Daniel last night. We all saw that coming.

Even if we did see it coming, at least this means that the plot will start moving a bit faster and we'll probably get some action now!

Cherie_Sotta wrote:
She's got Daniel's ID. She knows where he is. She knows where THEY are. But why Daniel?? Why HIM?

Because he was the only one stupid enough to leave the house...and alone at that. Honestly though, I think it's because now she has something to hold over Bree's head and lure her out of Jonas' house.

I can't help but point out the fact that maybe this will make Bree realize that no matter how close she gets to someone, or how far she tries to push them away, as long as they're linked to her, they're in danger. It's better to keep people who care about you close than to isolate them.

The reference to Bruce Wayne and the hamster tags all make sense now!
bethy
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...and what's with the creepy bust/bookend?
lookinginonyou
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"some girls notice when you put in a little extra effort"... what the crap.. umm, tie.. ok.. dinner is more than "a little extra effort"! a LOT extra effort.

so, she goes in and out from talking to us and then to daniel...

there's definately something big going to happen, but that doesn't need to be said..

Breester's come around and now her bubble's been popped (props to whoever addressed that in the last thread!!).. she doesn't know what to do, so it's nice to see her not attacking him.. actually it's nice to SEE her..
cynicar
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

I don't think the globe is fixed on Fiji. Fiji's in the Pacific and that globe is definitely situated on the Atlantic.

edit: Rockette, it seems they do indeed. Laughing

Last edited by cynicar on Sat Jan 27, 2007 8:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
xrockette19x
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

okay sorry to burst the bubble, but i really don't think it's showing fiji. i think it cleary is showing the area between south america and you can kind of see africa on the right. fiji would be on the other side. i do still, however, think a globe is significant.

edit: good eye, cynicar. great minds think alike

Last edited by xrockette19x on Sat Jan 27, 2007 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
aideen
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cherie_Sotta wrote:
Ok. Based on the bed comforter and what I've seen of Daniel's room in Jonas' house... I think Bree is talking to us from his room.

That means that the globe fixed on Fiji is in DANIEL'S room. Perhaps a Tachy interception afterall? Maybe Daniel's a bit more involved that a lot of us realized.... he HAS been acting very weird lately.... not much like the smart & moody Daniel we've seen since he and Bree have been 1on1. Hmmmmmmmmm...... thought maybe it was Jonas' influence on him. Or maybe just Bree's influence on him. But either way.....

FIJI.

We MUST delve deeper.

Really? I thought it was Brees room. It looks like a typical guest room...

Anyway, no matter whose room it is, here's a screencap of the shelf

Now, there are 7 folders, one weird head of something, it looks Egyptian to me, but I really can't tell, and the globe. The globe ... I really can't see Fiji on it

"Hi! We're here to take you to Six Flags, little girl. But first we wanna tie you up".
~Jonas [My Lover]

I like funfunfun Wink

Last edited by aideen on Sat Jan 27, 2007 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nieriel.Manwathiel
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thelogicpuzzler wrote:
What are the chances that Daniel took his camera and laptop with him to the bowling alley? Slim to none, right?

....a organization/cult "kills" a parent, forces 2 young'uns on the run to crash with another young'un, the boy commits B&E regularly (without getting caught),

AND YOU THINK IT'S UNLIKELY HE'LL TAKE A CAMERA FOR A NIGHT ON THE TOWN??

Dude, this might not be a game, but it sure aint logical, either!! Wink
Nieriel.Manwathiel
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cherie_Sotta wrote:
. Maybe those of you who said it were right... maybe they've wanted Daniel all along.

it's always been a possibility, seeing as how too much of Danny Boy's past is shrouded in mystery itself. Too mundane to mention, or too dark to disclose?

:returns to her love affair with alliterations:
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 2 of 20

Jump to: