Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[VIDEO] 2-10-07 The Human Ransom
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ShardinsKitten
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flash Bomb...

Lets out a bright light that can blind someone within 2-3m for up to a minute (this could have been lessened too by the fact they were wearing sunglasses) and it makes a loud bang that can reduce hearing... to cause confusion and what not. Bree could prepare for this she knew it was coming so I'm sure she did something to lessen the effects of it.
bethy
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sthrnbelle wrote:
another thing: my dad works in the oil business, and i'm not positive if this is right.. but i've heard that bakersfield, CA looks alot like the oil fields shot in this video. can anyone confirm/deny this??

Yes, there are a lot of oil pumps like that all over Bakersfield. But they start much closer to Los Angeles than that. I grew up in the desert just north of LA, and you see them here and there. In fact, there are quite a few of them visible in the hills right along the 14 from Los Angeles, heading to Mojave...which is often the route used to get to Bakersfield and parts north when the Grapevine is closed during bad weather.

Actually, they're all over Los Angeles, too...many of them are camo'd or just not very well noticed.

Also, I think those first scenes are just to indicate the Bree/Jonas trip from up north to Los Angeles...that's the kind of stuff they'd have seen on the trip down, which would have taken them right through the Central Valleys.

Last edited by bethy on Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total
sthrnbelle
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

okay, after doing some research on malaysian airline -- it seems as though they do not fly in/out of fiji. the only airport they fly into in the US is los angeles.

check it out: http://www.malaysiaairlines.com/us/main.html

so was tachyon really in fiji?? tell me what ya'll think.
geekiskhan
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

At the end they are headed to the roof and it sounds like there is a chopper waiting. I'm not the only one thinking they were flown out by Brother, right?

Way to go Team Tach!
Crooked Angel
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was so happy to see her show up!! I do think brother was waiting at the top to fly them out. I hope Jonas popped Lucy in the face with a foot on his way up.
bribak
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bethy wrote:
sthrnbelle wrote:
another thing: my dad works in the oil business, and i'm not positive if this is right.. but i've heard that bakersfield, CA looks alot like the oil fields shot in this video. can anyone confirm/deny this??

Yes, there are a lot of oil pumps like that all over Bakersfield. But they start much closer to Los Angeles than that. I grew up in the desert just north of LA, and you see them here and there. In fact, there are quite a few of them visible in the hills right along the 14 from Los Angeles, heading to Mojave...which is often the route used to get to Bakersfield and parts north when the Grapevine is closed during bad weather.

Actually, they're all over Los Angeles, too...many of them are camo'd or just not very well noticed.

Also, I think those first scenes are just to indicate the Bree/Jonas trip from up north to Los Angeles...that's the kind of stuff they'd have seen on the trip down, which would have taken them right through the Central Valleys.

Very Happy woo! tach is back!

anyways there are a few places here in so cali that do look like that. earlier in the video it shows a sign that says: la brea, hollywood. that street has a somewhat famous tourist attraction; the la brea tar pits where you can see remains of animals that have been caught in the tar. furthermore the street name "la brea" actually means 'the oil.' also i think the building they're supposed to be in is located somewhere in Downtown Los Angeles. it looks really familiar...
deagol
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Elevator backshot, camera pans from Bree to Lucy, white flash just in front of them fills screen. Tachyon's theme music ends abruptly, video goes to black...)
Bree: (voiceover) Daniel? ...Daniel!? ...Run!
(Shot of Bree helping Daniel up emergency stairs, Jonas seems to be filming)
Jonas: Hurry up.
Bree: (unintelligible)
Jonas: Are you sure we can trust this guy? I mean, he's not like, really... [her?] brother, is he?
Daniel: What are we doing?
(Bree and Daniel climb the last flight of stairs. At the top is a ladder going to the roof of the building)
Bree: If she says we can trust him, we can trust him. I'll explain it to you later.
(Bree reaches the ladder and starts climbing it)
Jonas: Go, go, go, go.
(A chopper revving up can be heard in the background. Jonas pans the camara over the stair rails towards the flight just below him, showing Lucy climbing rapidly)
Bree: Jonas, put down the camera... (unintelligible)
(Bree stops climbing near the top of the ladder and starts to extend her arm towards the camera, and the scene ends just before Jonas hands it off to her)

First, a few things I need to get out of the way: Awesomest vid. Love that Tachyon's theme. And I soo wanna do nasty things to Lucy... Lad, can ya get me a foot in? rawr. Twisted Evil

Ok, on with the important stuff:
- It seems Tachy either stayed in the building or was the first to get up that Ladder, as we don't get to see her.
- Brother must be piloting the chopper.
- Jonas may have not made it out, as Lucy was pretty close to him and Daniel was just starting to climb.
- What did Bree whisper into Daniel's ear? anyone read lips? I'm guessing she warned him about the flash bang.
- Why did Bree say "wait, stop"?
- Was Lucy carrying a piece? She seemed to reach for her waist with her right hand, as she went to cover the camera with her left.
- When and how did they plan this? If Bree already knew about this plan with Tachy and Bro when she did "Me For Daniel," then she's turning out not to be as dumb as she seemed, and a great actress (I'm talking about Bree not Jessica Rose).
- Tachy's back FTW!!!! lets get a real drop now, and some real puzzles! Very Happy

Last edited by deagol on Sun Feb 11, 2007 3:41 am; edited 6 times in total
bethy
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought "brea" meant "tar" in spanish....although, really...the tar pits really are pools of apshalt. It's kind of all the same thing.

There really are a lot of references to oil in this video......
ShardinsKitten
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's a theory on the other thread (sorry I don't remember who said it) that it was just like a "you think you got the whole story" no wait " here's the real story" type thing.

Which makes the most sense to me. I don't think she stopped the elevator or anything with that, it just didn't seem to be that way anyways.
deagol
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bethy wrote:
I thought "brea" meant "tar" in spanish....although, really...the tar pits really are pools of apshalt. It's kind of all the same thing.

There really are a lot of references to oil in this video......

Yes, 'brea' means tar. Oil is 'petróleo'.
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure why she said "wait, stop" either. It's weird because then the video went like in reverse and changed to Tachyon. Idk I was confused. some people are saying it was just to tell daniel about tachyon... but i thought it was reversing and she did that before she got in the elevator. To me, it makes the most sense that she did that to stall so Tachyon could throw (slide? idk what word to use) in the bomb.
Destrin41016
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow...this video made me come back here lol i havent been here in like 3 months...buuut...well this video was so asthetically pleasing i had to come here...when i heard the music and saw tachyon i freaked out in awesomeness lol...anyway...yep...im back for now
mellie3204
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

deagol wrote:
(Elevator backshot, camera pans from Bree to Lucy, white flash just in front of them fills screen. Tachyon's theme music ends abruptly, video goes to black...)
Jonas: Are you sure we can trust this guy? I mean, he's not like, really... Brother, is he?

Just an aside... I'm almost positive that Daniel actually says: "Are you sure we can trust this guy? I mean, he's not like, really your brother, is he?"

You can just catch the "or" sound in "your".

Anyone?

(Apologies if this is slightly OT for this thread, just wanted to clear it up Smile )
tenshiakui
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mellie3204 wrote:
deagol wrote:
Jonas: Are you sure we can trust this guy? I mean, he's not like, really... Brother, is he?

Just an aside... I'm almost positive that Daniel actually says: "Are you sure we can trust this guy? I mean, he's not like, really your brother, is he?"

You can just catch the "or" sound in "your".

Anyone?

(Apologies if this is slightly OT for this thread, just wanted to clear it up Smile )

*slinks out of the shadows*

I heard "I mean, he's not like, really her brother, is he?"

*fade to black*

The Shadow of the LG15 Defense Force.
The Mackerel Sushi Chef
Mistress of Nick-Names
deagol
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tenshiakui wrote:

*slinks out of the shadows*

I heard "I mean, he's not like, really her brother, is he?"

*fade to black*

Yea i would go with that.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> OpAphid: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 2 of 14

Jump to: