Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0134-Watch This! [2/16/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lauren
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steph1636 wrote:
I don't know why Jonas just went up to him and then left. He seemed so ready to knock them down. What did he say to him that made him stop?

It looks like Jonas tried to punch him but he was too strong. Maybe Jonas got intimidated and just realized it was a bad idea to confront him. Also, the question is not only why did Jonas back down and run away, but how could the guy just let him run off if he's part of The Order? He had Bree right in front of him--why not grab her?
Nieriel.Manwathiel
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
To those who mentioned them leaving the house, check the video description:

Daniel wrote:
Today was crazy, I can't even begin to describe it. Just watch. We've been on the road all afternoon and just had a chance to pull over and upload this.

They're gone.

o dang! good catch!!!!

Lurker wrote:
silvermoon wrote:
I don't think Jonas punched the guy, looked to me like he was just trying to hold Bree back.

He took a swing before Bree got there, but it looks like the guy caught his fist without even trying. If he did, that's kind of creepy. I imagine someone in Jonas' physical shape could punch hard.

probably why they decided to make the "new" character's (jonas) ability to box evident; a way to compare to show how badass these guys are.
Nieriel.Manwathiel
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steph1636 wrote:
I don't know why Jonas just went up to him and then left. He seemed so ready to knock them down. What did he say to him that made him stop?

he's got some 'splanin to do! Wink

i hope he explains in the next vid what all happened.
Lurker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steph1636 wrote:

I couldn't tell if the guy spoke because of the jerky camera movements, but if I'm write about the guy catching Jonas' fist without it bothering him, I'm thinking that would have been enough to send Jonas packing for at least a moment. I'm not sure if I'm right about that, but it looks like what happened to me.

Lauren wrote:
He had Bree right in front of him--why not grab her?

She has to come to them of her own choosing for some reason. They've never tried taking her when they got the chance.

Last edited by Lurker on Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
SharpI
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It looked to me like Jonas took his best shot (before Bree got there) and the Watcher goon handled it no sweat. But then Bree got there and removed any thought of the goon counterattacking. It seemed clear to me that the goon couldn't do anything that might harm HER. And then Jonas came back because it was clear that his haymaker or uppercut or whatever - no good. And now they're on the road again - boo!
Ashley
Lonely Fan

What the hell was that?
Nieriel.Manwathiel
Owen's Helper

Lauren wrote:
Steph1636 wrote:

It looks like Jonas tried to punch him but he was too strong. Maybe Jonas got intimidated and just realized it was a bad idea to confront him. Also, the question is not only why did Jonas back down and run away, but how could the guy just let him run off if he's part of The Order? He had Bree right in front of him--why not grab her?

the creatatrons are teases!!

oh, and probably goes with the theory of "free will". seems like the Order doesn't care if the "free will" is voluntary or coerced.
Lurker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SharpI wrote:
It looked to me like Jonas took his best shot (before Bree got there) and the Watcher goon handled it no sweat. But then Bree got there and removed any thought of the goon counterattacking. It seemed clear to me that the goon couldn't do anything that might harm HER.

Yes, that's what I'm thinking. Jonas tried slugging the guy and he caught it no problem (how strong does he have to be? Jesus). Then he was about to punch Jonas back and Bree got between them, causing the guy to back off so he wouldn't hit her.
Steph1636
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now that I look back at it, Jonas looked like after he punched him he shook off his hand like it hurt. Maybe he realized that he shouldn't take him down or Bree might get hurt.
kellylen
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ahhhhhhh jonas went to punch him yesss.

this vid was such a tease and so short

I think the order guy tried to fight and punch back but stopped cause bree ran in the way.

I'm not too sure why jonas ran though.

my other thought though was that mr. orderman had a knife and thats why they ran too
Nieriel.Manwathiel
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol; when i watched and saw the order guy, i go "oooo s---..."

when jonas walks out, i flipped so much my sister was like "?", going from "ooo s---" to " o f---, o f---, o f---, o f---, o f---!!!"
silvermoon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gah! I missed the part about them being on the run. Boooooooooo! What the heck are they going to do now? Find some rich girl orphan that will take them in and start over? Bah!

I hope we are not about to get a string of "on the run, staying in strange hotels, oh we are homeless" videos.

Shouldn't the anti-Order have some sort of secret hideout under a Chinese restaurant or something? You know, "go in the phone booth in front of Wong's, dial 4098 and a secret door will open up" kind of place?

The good guys need a hide out. I hope Bree didn't take those stupid stuffies with their tracking devices! Evil or Very Mad
Lurker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steph1636 wrote:
Now that I look back at it, Jonas looked like after he punched him he shook off his hand like it hurt.

You may be right. Just before he grabs Bree (and I think maybe again when he lets her go), to Jonas' left it kind of looks like he shakes his hand as though it had hurt when the guy caught his fist. Creepier.

I wonder if they're now introducing some kind of superhuman element to these villains? Or maybe this one guy just happened to be really strong.

Last edited by Lurker on Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nieriel.Manwathiel
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

silvermoon wrote:

The good guys need a hide out. I hope Bree didn't take those stupid stuffies with their tracking devices! Evil or Very Mad

in my video prediction post, daniel soaks the stuffed animals; in my mind, that'd disable the tracking.
Lauren
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Lauren wrote:
He had Bree right in front of him--why not grab her?

She has to come to them of her own choosing for some reason. They've never tried taking her when they got the chance.

Bree will never do the ceremony because it means something to her. If she ever does it, it will be because she is sick of them terrorizing her. When she "agreed" to do it in exchange for Daniel, she agreed because she had no choice. By taking Daniel, they were, more or less, forcing her into it. How does it benefit them to pursue her, then?

Also, would they even let her do the ceremony at this point? They have such strict rules about purity and whatnot in order to do the ceremony, Bree was worried she couldn't do it simply because she disobeyed her parents and went out with Daniel. Bree has become the most "impure" person of all in the eyes of The Order. In addition to whatever she originally had with Daniel that made her impure, she's now completely betrayed The Order. It seems like they want something other than for her to just do the ceremony and be done with it.

Last edited by Lauren on Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 2 of 17

Jump to: