Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0147 Sorry Jonas [03/07/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Osei
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I especially liked the small dog "yap yap yap yap yap" part.. lol...
I really like Jonas.. he really is a great actor imo...
Chlowee
Casual Observer

Vintage_Angel wrote:
Chlowee wrote:
YAYYYY did anyone else notice bree downsized her eye brows?

well anyways, why do i have a feeling that when Jonas finally forgives Bree, they're going to end up kissing? Shocked

I dunno, its just so much tension,... Its the first thing that popped into my head!!

that and naked Jonas... ONLY naked Jonas Very Happy WOOOO JONAASSS

You scare me *does Bree-like nod*

I'm getting good at this, I've never posted on the first page before... moving on...

I don't blaime Jonas at all... although, I wish he didn't act so childish.

I VOTE WWF SMACK DOWN BETWEEN JONAS AND BREE!!!

... or they could just simply sit down and talk it out.

cmonnn, even NikkiB wants to see shirtless Jonas! Razz
saralynn
Lonely Fan

Not every video can be action packed. Do you want the series to end in a few months, or do you want them to drag it out so we can enjoy it?
omegawoman
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone else think they should scan the document and post it so we can all take it apart piece by piece?

Also, what is Jonas' aunt going to think when she comes home and finds these 3 kids in her house? Why was Jonas raised by the maid, or nanny, or whatever when he had an aunt?
charliebrown
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ugh mine wont load!!!!
Osei
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

saralynn wrote:
Jonas wants to forgive her, I think, because on some level he understands. He doesn't want to make it too easy for her to get away with it though, this is her punishment and it'll help her learn.

I think this is exactly right.
Chlowee
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wellll the Drew Avery thing was from NIkkiBOwerReport... she just named Bree's Dad Drew Avery.... that's not really his name...we dont know his name.
mrsmoose
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the vid is taking so long to load! so annoying!

so free-will is bring brought up again...hmm...and as far as the broad accusations..how exciting, I hope they bring this back into the story line and don't just forget about it..
loving jonas trying the hairpin method for lock picking...bless his little cotton socks!

couldn't help but the notice the camera quality made it look like bree has some serious sun damage, the girl needs to top up her spf factor.

I don't honestly see where this story is going now...I guess they get into the room and then what? They can't take the order on by themselves. Any suggstions? I honestly felt a bit bored by the vid..
EternalConfusion
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

USELES VIDEO!
Chlowee
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

omegawoman wrote:
Does anyone else think they should scan the document and post it so we can all take it apart piece by piece?

Also, what is Jonas' aunt going to think when she comes home and finds these 3 kids in her house? Why was Jonas raised by the maid, or nanny, or whatever when he had an aunt?

because his aunt is always away on business, she wouldn't really have the time to take care of a 13 year old kid.
Lurker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

girlAnachronism wrote:
So since the anti-Order believes in free will, does that mean the Order doesn't? All this time there's been some belief that Bree must agree to participate in the ceremony of her own free will. Is it just the Order's convoluted idea of free will?

That would be my guess. Probably "free will" in the sense that "What we've determined is best for you ('you' meaning us) is your true free will; we're just trying to make you realize it."

girlAnachronism wrote:
Oh, and Lurker, how did you determine that Bree's dad was Drew Avery? You completely lost me on that one.

Sorry for not being clear. That was the name Nikki Bower and some of her viewers chose for Bree's dad, and there was some speculation that maybe the "D.T.A." on the list was supposed to be him. I didn't really consider it an actual possibility, though, until Bree said the document reminded her of things her dad had said, so I thought maybe it's really him.

saralynn wrote:
Not every video can be action packed. Do you want the series to end in a few months, or do you want them to drag it out so we can enjoy it?

Personally, in all my experience with fictional narratives, those two concepts are opposed to one another from conception.

omegawoman wrote:

Yes. Right here.

omegawoman wrote:

There's been some discussion about this, and consensus is that it's not that strange, really. Some people don't want to be tied down with a kid, and Jonas may have not wanted to leave his house and she may not have wanted to leave hers.

There's also been a suggestion (from silvermoon) that the nanny is this "aunt."

Last edited by Lurker on Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Vintage_Angel
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Osei wrote:
saralynn wrote:
Jonas wants to forgive her, I think, because on some level he understands. He doesn't want to make it too easy for her to get away with it though, this is her punishment and it'll help her learn.

I think this is exactly right.

I difently agree with that.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
immortal1
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a big problem with Jonas' parents being involved in a movement against the Order. Jonas supposedly had no previous knowldege of the Order when he found Bree on the internet. It's a HUGE coincidence that now his family has a history with them. It's a little hard to believe.

The only thing that would make sense would be if Jonas knew more than he was letting on...
omegawoman
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

immortal1 wrote:

The only thing that would make sense would be if Jonas knew more than he was letting on...

Well, Bree has always known more than what she is telling anyone, so why wouldn't Jonas?
mrsmoose
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

saralynn wrote:

I know not every vid can be full of exciting stuff, but I just felt like this was posted for the sake of posting. I do think, given the length of each vid and the type of interactivity it offers that each vid should contain something... For example what did we learn in this vid - that the order is even more far-reaching and extends to politicians (politicians involved in something shady, shocker)..Bree is still sorry, Jonas is still not talking to her and that he hasn't gotten into the room yet. I just feel there are still gaps between Jonas going back into the cabin and here, and that the creators maybe could have plugged those gaps a little

I'm sorry, I'm tired and a little cranky so my thought processes are somewhat limited!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 2 of 8

Jump to: