Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ways to Come Out of this Better than Before
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Concerns and Complaints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lurker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

milowent wrote:
Lurker wrote:
milowent wrote:
Bree can't go home again. But there can be story arcs that deal with personal relationships and the Order at the same time and be successful, i think.

Isn't that what most videos since "The Unthinkable Happened" have done, though? We've seen at least as much focus (and I'd say more) given to character exploration in the time since then as we saw in the early videos.

I guess i have trouble identifying with the characters because there are now so few parallels to my own experience.

I guess I can understand that. Not all of us can relate to everything (particularly the more obviously fictional elements), but there are still some things in there that I feel most of us could feel familiarity with, whether it be loneliness (Bree, Jonas, and Daniel all grew up lonely, but for different reasons) or family issues (all three of them have family issues, again for different reasons).

All of us either have been in the shoes of one of them or know someone who has, right? We've either ourselves had or know someone who had parents that were too strict (maybe for religious reasons), not involved (maybe they were strict and violently ignored their kid at the same time; I've experienced that one first hand), or not in the picture at all (whether it be one or both).

Maybe we can't relate to their everyday situations, but I'd be shocked if even one person here couldn't relate to at least one of their life stories.
Linc
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We aren't going back to Proving Science Wrong.

The show was imagined as creating a great mythology, a large universe to hold our stories as well as theirs.

Losing one guy does not change this.

Last edited by Linc on Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Breeniverse, please.

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
Bagged, tagged, sold to the butcher at the store.
HyeMew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Linc wrote:
We aren't going back to Proving Science Wrong.

The show was imagined as creating a great mythology, a large universe to hold our stories as well as theirs.

I guess the whole issue of contention here is between those who think a great mythology needs to include creating a Breeniverse in the image of Star Wars, and those who think a that's totally not necessary and causes a real loss of realism and ability to relate.

I also understand the point someone else brought up that we still should be able to relate to Bree, Jonas, and Daniel because they each grew up lonely... but I really don't find it all that compelling. I think no matter what story you read or see, no matter how unbelievable, you can always find SOMETHING similar to relate to. We all are humans and have emotions after all, it's kind of hard not to find something. That said, just because there's one underlying issue of growing up lonely and we know people who grew up lonely does NOT mean we are able to properly relate though. That's one detail, I'm concentrating on the big picture, the life they're leading.
I don't care how their lives started- unless you've been picked up off a skyscraper via helicopter to be saved by a bunch of semi-threatening people in dark suits or have spent time training at a (boring) ninja camp deep in the woods- don't tell me this "more elaborate" plot is relateable to any normal human experience at all.
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't relate to the Matrix or Clockwork Orange but I still enjoy their entertainment value.

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
HyeMew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kasdeja wrote:
I can't relate to the Matrix or Clockwork Orange but I still enjoy their entertainment value.

You're missing the point..
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just think we don't agree is all.

Lurker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HyeMew wrote:
I guess the whole issue of contention here is between those who think a great mythology needs to include creating a Breeniverse in the image of Star Wars, and those who think a that's totally not necessary and causes a real loss of realism and ability to relate.

I don't think the ability to relate is ever lost just because the fictional events couldn't reasonably be expected to happen in reality. That would be as saying that most works of fiction don't have characters than one can identify with - and I think that's just plain not true.

Heck, the major selling point of a comic like Spider-Man was that he was an average, geeky, awkward kid who got bullied and picked on - but then he got super powers. Peter Parker is the everyman. We can still relate to him just fine despite his super powers and despite the fact that he's gone up against guys like Venom and Thanos.

HyeMew wrote:
I also understand the point someone else brought up that we still should be able to relate to Bree, Jonas, and Daniel because they each grew up lonely... but I really don't find it all that compelling. I think no matter what story you read or see, no matter how unbelievable, you can always find SOMETHING similar to relate to. We all are humans and have emotions after all, it's kind of hard not to find something. That said, just because there's one underlying issue of growing up lonely and we know people who grew up lonely does NOT mean we are able to properly relate though. That's one detail, I'm concentrating on the big picture, the life they're leading.

Then once again, you'd be excluding yourself from the large majority of fiction.

The people who spend all the effort on those fictional works giving their characters personalities and identifiable traits is not just so that we can say "Well, we can't relate to them down to every last detail - I'm not fighting evil wizards, or skeletons, or guys in bad Halloween costumes." You're supposed to focus on the human aspects - especially when it's someone like Spider-Man, a normal guy thrust into a larger-than-life situation.

How about the X-Men for that matter? They began as a bunch of teenagers (like their target audience) who didn't fit in with the rest of the world (as many teenagers don't feel they do anyway) - and the persecution mutants in the Marvel Universe have faced has been used as an allegory for racial persecution and the persecution of homosexuals (in other words, bigotry based on at-birth factors; a very real thing people face every day). Again, fiction is full of this kind of stuff. It's rare you're going to find an altogether relatable fictional character to the letter; what you should be looking for is one relatable in spirit. You won't find the letter - not even in one of those bad made-for-TV Lifetime movies.

HyeMew wrote:
I don't care how their lives started- unless you've been picked up off a skyscraper via helicopter to be saved by a bunch of semi-threatening people in dark suits or have spent time training at a (boring) ninja camp deep in the woods- don't tell me this "more elaborate" plot is relateable to any normal human experience at all.

Do the most extraordinary events you've experienced define your life? Who you are as a person? Your ability to relate to anyone else or for someone else to relate to you?

Is anybody who's ever been a hostage in a bank robbery unrelatable to the majority of the human race after that? Anyone who's been an astronaut? Anyone who's won the lottery?

I think you're taking this "identification" thing far beyond reasonable limits. I don't see how you could ever expect to be satisfied with any work of fiction if this is the kind of standard we're talking about. I don't mean that as a slight toward you - I just don't see it. Fiction usually doesn't completely adhere to reality for a deliberate reason.

Last edited by Lurker on Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:27 pm; edited 3 times in total
milowent
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kasdeja wrote:

So can i, but that wasn't the type of entertainment on which lg15 was founded and originally prospered. um, to take an example from an actress recently surpassed in popularity by jessica, imagine if in the middle of "mean girls," lindsay lohan moved out of her house on the run from her religion, and saw her dad killed in front of her eyes.

and lg15 can never have a good ol' james bond chase sequence on its current budget. as much as it might be cool if the order put bree on a bus that will explode if it went under 55 mph, that won't work in the vlog format ("Well I guess the bus didn't explode, did daniel edit and upload this video from the bus?")
Linc
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

milowent wrote:
Kasdeja wrote:

So can i, but that wasn't the type of entertainment on which lg15 was founded and originally prospered. um, to take an example from an actress recently surpassed in popularity by jessica, imagine if in the middle of "mean girls," lindsay lohan moved out of her house on the run from her religion, and saw her dad killed in front of her eyes.

and lg15 can never have a good ol' james bond chase sequence on its current budget. as much as it might be cool if the order put bree on a bus that will explode if it went under 55 mph, that won't work in the vlog format ("Well I guess the bus didn't explode, did daniel edit and upload this video from the bus?")

As a filmmaker, I call bullshit, sorry.

There are ways. Ingenuity will trump cash every single time. You can do a chase scene. I already have one planned out in my head as to how it would be done.

Not to mention - there was no "suddenly, bam!" and everything changed. It wasn't "in the middle of That's So Raven." Her religion was slowly mentioned. First it was "my religion." Then we noticed Daniel had a problem with her religion. Then we caught how protective Bree's parents were of her. Then Daniel started spying on her. Then came Lucy, then came the ceremony. This whole storyline was hanging over the entire production. Having never read the Wired article, I watched the first twenty and pretty much could tell that the cultish aspects were going to come into play.

I'm really struggling here to figure out where this "suddenly" supposedly happened. "The Unthinkable Happened" was when they were already on the run, and it just gave us a taste of how dangerous the Order was (perhaps some people didn't want them to be like that, but there was no shocker to it all).

Really, I think people just don't realize that there are a hundred and fifty episodes released. A hundred and fifty. The video "Where Are They Going?" - the one I think is the official "this is not the OC" episode, was ep forty-four. At the very "worst" of your estimates, we're talking that this thing supposedly "shifted" within the first third of what we have so far.
milowent
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Linc wrote:
As a filmmaker, I call bullshit, sorry.

no need to apologize Smile

Quote:
Ingenuity will trump cash every single time. You can do a chase scene. I already have one planned out in my head as to how it would be done.

I'd love to see it and look forward to it. But you can't have bree in helicopters and stuff on this budget. You get cans rolling into elevators.

Quote:
Not to mention - there was no "suddenly, bam!" and everything changed. It wasn't "in the middle of That's So Raven." Her religion was slowly mentioned. First it was "my religion." Then we noticed Daniel had a problem with her religion. Then we caught how protective Bree's parents were of her. Then Daniel started spying on her. Then came Lucy, then came the ceremony. This whole storyline was hanging over the entire production. Having never read the Wired article, I watched the first twenty and pretty much could tell that the cultish aspects were going to come into play.

I'm really struggling here to figure out where this "suddenly" supposedly happened.

yes, it wasn't overnight. i place it when she left her home. and i loved the cultist aspects too. when i first saw the crowley picture, that's when i was really hooked.

Quote:
... At the very "worst" of your estimates, we're talking that this thing supposedly "shifted" within the first third of what we have so far.

Yes, I am acutely aware of that. But that doesn't mean that bree's initial fame was based on something different that what we have now. 90210 sailed on for many years after its glory days.
HyeMew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What I've been trying to get through is the almost randomness of the plot. By believability, I mean this show was started out as a regular girl's adventures in vlogging. She is supposed to inhabit our world, not the Matrix's or anything else. I know the Breeniverse is the Breeniverse, but it's supposed to have laws and limitations like our own. For the most part they keep to that, but I don't know... maybe it's how over the past 100 episodes Bree seems to have about 20 different personalities, or the way there really is no way to even have an inkling about what could come next because it could literally be anything... but I'm irked by it.

As we are in a vlog format, while I do agree deep down anything the Creators want to happen can happen, I really wish there'd be realistic restraints. Of course someone's parent can be shot in front of their eyes, but don't do that without the terrible pain and anguish (PTSD) that would follow for years. And I'm not talking about Bree locking herself in the bathroom for a few episodes either. That said, do I WANT that to happen in this series? No, I don't think any of us would watch 50 episodes of Bree just crying and sobbing and being locked in her room. Therefore, there is a limitation.
Just because it's possible, doesn't mean it's probable, and even if it is possible to be realistic the after-effects would be so severe and traumatic it would really put a damper if not hault a real life show.

Is it possible for Bree to be in an enclosed elevator with the Order when a possibly lethal flash-bang goes off which allows her to somehow get away yet delay the Order? Well, actually in that case I think we concluded they all would have died, but that's beside the point. Is it possible to be lifted off a skyscraper roof and flown to safety by a Brother? Actually in that case I think an unauthorized helicopter (which it'd have to be, the Order controls the FAA) would have been shot down or at least jets would be scrambled to it if such a thing happened, but that's even beside the point. These events are all so larger than life. If you want those things to happen, they aren't impossible, but they are not only quite unbelievable but totally goes against what this show started out as. For reasons like these, the changes that have gone on in Bree's life have been so immense that her fans don't even recognize her anymore, and I don't care how many times she says "oh so much has happened in the past few months", that doesn't change the fact it's been a very rude and extreme jolt for those who have followed her a long time.

This isn't easy to articulate and I still don't think I've done it properly, because people will probably answer back with the whole "huge mythology needs to = huge events" false dichotomy, but what can you do.
VanillaFlava
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Hyemew and Milowent have very valid points here. I'm not only saying that simply because we discussed exactly these concerns at great length elsewhere before, let me explain.

Sure, there is a lot of nostalgia, maybe even a tinge of elitism, among the LG15 fans of the early days. So let me get this out of the equation right away. The early episodes were special, each one was almost a self-contained short-story on its own. Think 'Poor Pluto', there is overt PSW that frames the actual story of the episode, which is about teenage isolation, alienation and cruelty. You can watch this on its own and it has individual merit, completely without the need to know anything at all about the girl, the series or any kind of plot at all.

So, this is my first point, the earlier material had individual merit to each episode providing self-contained enjoyment of the clip. Hardly anything we are seeing now shares this format, nor could you watch current episodes on their own and derive any kind of meaning from them, without knowing about the plot. Most clips these days hasten from plot point to plot point at, what at least seems to me, an increasingly breathlessnes to ... yeah, to what?

Secondly, regarding mythology. No satisfying mythology, nor story even needs to be epic in proportion to be enjoyable. Quite the opposite, in fact. I think that the all-encompassing world conspiracy, the clichéd man-in-black, helicopters, and operatives in every police station, hospital, bar & grill and shoe parlor is a ridiculous cop-out and idea-drought on part of the creative team. Why? Because you do not need to rationalise and dramatise anymore. If you need an explanation, you simply take out your pre-fab evil order and can explain away anything in your mythology.

The early material had good mythology material, the order was mysterious and tantalising, it simply did not need to be globe-encompassing to be good story-material. One poster mentioned that stories need to have conflict to be effective. Very true. However, you overlook how that conflict is implemented in truly enduring stories, namely through *characters*. You reflect the conflict through the character, by the challenge to the person how it affects and changes them, how they maybe overcome it, or are ground to dust by it. Early LG15 was highly character-focused. We got to know an overtly innocent, but never naive and fairly complex, even eerily charming teenage girl caught up into a situation that seemed subtly menacing and foreboding. Excellent stuff that! Just the right mixture of creepiness and goofyness.

Now, at least to me, there seems to be hardly any character focus or reflection of the show's conflicts. I cannot even pinpoint the characters anymore. They've just become playing pieces in reaction to this plot swing or that. The subtle development of the earlier material was at some point almost completely abandoned for the grande master scheme, and it left its protagonists behind. I cannot with full certainty state where this happened, but milowent's suggestion of it being the time of them hitting the road is cutting it fairly close. Suddenly, things went into an overdrive that has not really been digested by the characters nor the audience (or at least the few members of the audience I frequently discuss this with). And that is precisely the point I disconnected with the show. I do not care about the Order really, I care about the characters and what it does to them! Think about that for a moment please. Can you truly say what the characters feelings are at this point? They've become wildly moving targets.

So, when Hyemew suggests downscaling I do not think he asks for the current LG15 to be completly dismantled and stuffed back into Bree's bedroom. I think what would tremendously improve the appeal of the show would be to take a step back from the global conspiracy and all its clichéd manifestions and zoom back in on the players.

What's done been done. Which, I suppose holds true for recent events and the show's progression alike. I only wish LG15 could re-invent itself, and the creative team looked at examples of when their craft and format had been its most effective and then try to integrate that with their overal visions of plot and mythology.

I do not need a daily 2 minute hollow fix of the Breeniverse as much as I would enjoy being told some more self-contained individually meaningful drama at a mellower pace.

I also strongly feel that the canonisation and integration of the ARG, or maybe only this particular ARG, into the show was a regrettable step. Not so much because of the actions of individual persons that made a mockery of it, but really only because it even further alienated people from the show. It could have run in parallel, maybe subtly intersecting, but always fully optional to the core drama.

I think I died a little death, when I had to listen to Bree saying, 'I am at one of OpAphid's camps'. Really, subtle doesn't do it these days, does it? What's next? Battlestar Gemmatica pulling into geo-syncronal orbit, to prepare the landing of the Squirrels over LA?

So, my final point, something that does not grow dies? Thanks for reading Nietzsche and misquoting him Razz I think if you want longevity in a drama, you should evolve not spontaneaoulsy mutate, which is how the show feels to me currently.

So, I also vote for stepping back a little and focusing on the powerful, rather than the plentiful. Well, either that, or Bree wakes up from a disturbed slumber and finds Daniel in the shower gleefully whistling asking her if she had a bad dream.
Lurker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HyeMew wrote:
What I've been trying to get through is the almost randomness of the plot. By believability, I mean this show was started out as a regular girl's adventures in vlogging. She is supposed to inhabit our world, not the Matrix's or anything else. I know the Breeniverse is the Breeniverse, but it's supposed to have laws and limitations like our own.

To be honest, HyeMew, I think it does have the same laws and limitations as our world. We haven't seen any supernatural elements yet, right? Not even any highly advanced technology that's beyond plausibility.

HyeMew wrote:
Is it possible for Bree to be in an enclosed elevator with the Order when a possibly lethal flash-bang goes off which allows her to somehow get away yet delay the Order? Well, actually in that case I think we concluded they all would have died, but that's beside the point.

A flash grenade is designed to stun. Its purpose is to not kill. You're thinking of a shrapnel grenade (which would have killed them all).

HyeMew wrote:
Is it possible to be lifted off a skyscraper roof and flown to safety by a Brother? Actually in that case I think an unauthorized helicopter (which it'd have to be, the Order controls the FAA) would have been shot down or at least jets would be scrambled to it if such a thing happened, but that's even beside the point.

I don't know why it's necessarily more realistic to think a helicopter would get shot down for flying over LA (helicopters fly around LA kind of often, from what I hear) - especially if these guys are supposed to be good at this stuff (you're supposed to bring that assumption with you).

I also can't see why the Order would have been in a position to have had it taken out if they weren't expecting a trick anyway (nor would they have said "Shoot down that chopper with our golden child in it"). We don't know them to control the FAA, by the way. They might have somebody in there, but we don't know that they control it (nor that they could have organized such a measure in whatever timeframe they were working with).

HyeMew wrote:
This isn't easy to articulate and I still don't think I've done it properly, because people will probably answer back with the whole "huge mythology needs to = huge events" false dichotomy, but what can you do.

Please lose the strawman. No one's saying that. Repeating it over and over doesn't make it what I or anyone else is trying to argue.

You can't build a grand mythology of a believable world based almost exlusively on a girl hopping around her bedroom baking cookies, playing with dead fish, "proving" scientific theories to be inaccurate, and generally not doing much of anything. It won't happen. Conflict is what fuels things. Any writer, filmmaker, or social scientist (whether they be a political scholar, a communications scholar, a psychologist, or a sociologist) will tell you this.

And I still don't know that I'd call these "huge events." They're rather small in scale if you get right down to it. It's not like somebody blew up half of LA.

VanillaFlava wrote:
The early material had good mythology material, the order was mysterious and tantalising, it simply did not need to be globe-encompassing to be good story-material.

I'll agree that it didn't need to be as powerful as it apparently is. I think in some ways they wrote themselves into a corner a few times because of that.

VanillaFlava wrote:
One poster mentioned that stories need to have conflict to be effective. Very true. However, you overlook how that conflict is implemented in truly enduring stories, namely through *characters*. You reflect the conflict through the character, by the challenge to the person how it affects and changes them, how they maybe overcome it, or are ground to dust by it. Early LG15 was highly character-focused.

Isn't it highly character focused now? Almost every episode focuses on the characters' interactions, thoughts, motivations, reactions, etc.

VanillaFlava wrote:
We got to know an overtly innocent, but never naive...

She was very naive. She let herself get injected without questioning what she was getting injected with or what it was supposed to do, and she willingly went along with a plan to trick Daniel into thinking the ceremony was on Oct. 12 - apparently just because she'd been asked to.

VanillaFlava wrote:
I think I died a little death, when I had to listen to Bree saying, 'I am at one of OpAphid's camps'. Really, subtle doesn't do it these days, does it? What's next? Battlestar Gemmatica pulling into geo-syncronal orbit, to prepare the landing of the Squirrels over LA?

Where's the evidence that these camps are anything more than a spot in the woods where Tachyon throws down a tent? Because all we know so far is that these camps have trees and Tachyon's thrown down a tent in the one she and Bree are currently staying in.

I don't see what's so wildly unrealistic about a covert operative having places selected to hide in the wilderness if she needed to. I don't remember anyone calling b.s. on Strider in "The Lord of the Rings" over Weathertop - and that place kind of stuck out if you knew it existed.

Last edited by Lurker on Wed Mar 14, 2007 7:01 pm; edited 5 times in total
immortal1
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VanillaFlava wrote:
I also strongly feel that the canonisation and integration of the ARG, or maybe only this particular ARG, into the show was a regrettable step. Not so much because of the actions of individual persons that made a mockery of it, but really only because it even further alienated people from the show. It could have run in parallel, maybe subtly intersecting, but always fully optional to the core drama.

Let me start by saying I'm posting this here vs the ARG section because I'm not looking to kick anyone while they're down. I've always been pro-story while acknowledging the ARGs importance. So I'm bitter and probably not completely unbiased when I say I've posted this same sentiment as VanillaFlava...alot.

So many people look to credit GR with turning around the story and I just don't see it. If Buffy was fighting Wolfram and Hart with the guidance of Faith you'd have the Bree/Tachyon/OpAphid dynamic. There are probably other analogies but the point is this isn't groundbreaking originality. This show has always been described as an unfolding mystery but when the integration happened the mystery disappeared! Does anyone know why Bree is the chosen, what the ceremony is or how epogen figures in? Those questions aren't even asked anymore. Do you know why? Because those things didn't serve the ARG. You can't blame GR totally for that- of course he was going to write what he knows and that's his characters, their story and what reflects them best.

I can fault execution. Just as an example starting with "Snow Angels" Bree and Jonas are getting along>Daniel gets mad at Jonas>That conflict is explained away with one line of dialogue "we hugged it out>Bree gets mad at Jonas and ties him up>Daniel is now sympathetic and loosens his bonds. The motivation was set up one way and then completely abandoned. Would this have not have been more logical? Bree and Jonas are getting along>Daniel gets mad at Jonas>Daniel becomes suspicious of Jonas and ties him up>Bree is sympathetic and loosens Jonas' bonds. That's just one example HyeMew has pointed out other plot holes and holes in logic in various threads.

Lastly, can anyone name the main antagonist? Me either. OpAphid and the Order are entities not characters. Every hero needs a villain. It would be like Luke Skywalker fighting the Empire without the existence of an Emperor or Darth Vader. Can anyone tell me their favorite line of dialogue by Tachyon? That's right Tachyon has never had any dialogue. She's an off screen character whose development occured as a result of conversations that took place over a messaging system. All this makes for a good backstory for an ARG but not a good story to watch on video.

My recommendations:
1) Get back to the mystery.
2) Bree's mother is best set up as the main antagonist. Because their relationship is estranged and personal not only does it make for conflict but also a logical reason for them to communicate through video.
3) Make the ARG a spinoff. Bring Gemma back or introduce another character and reestablish the Gemma/OpAphid vs Tachyon/Brother story as a Plot B.
4) Bree needs her own room where she can decompress and be lighthearted perhaps at an anti-Order headquarters.

This mostly is just me venting because it really is nothing I haven't said before.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Concerns and Complaints All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: