Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0117 - "Daniel's a Liar" (1/17/07)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
cynicar
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lonelygirl wrote:
alysaface wrote:
Broken Kid wrote:
alysaface wrote:
where did katherine mcphee come from?

From The Creators: http://lonelygirl15.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5270

whatttttttttt

why???

is it absolutely necessary?

ditto to this. why????????????????

Why not? She worked for free and got them publicity. I honestly don't see why people are upset. It's not like they're recasting Bree's role or something.
impulse
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lonelygirl wrote:
alysaface wrote:

Why? Let's quote the masters: "We plan on doing more things like this in the future to increase the profile of the show and strengthen the viewership." The reason is crystal clear.
lonelygirl
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

impulse wrote:
lonelygirl wrote:
alysaface wrote:

Why? Let's quote the masters: "We plan on doing more things like this in the future to increase the profile of the show and strengthen the viewership." The reason is crystal clear.

oh boy, aren't you brilliant. you deserve a cookie. Rolling Eyes
A.I.-->vomit
impulse
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lonelygirl wrote:

A.I.-->vomit

If you have a prob with this commercial strategy, complain to the creators. Not to me, girl.
lonelygirl
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Daniels vid i think was a very over excited teenager in love, i do not believe he meant it to come of the way it did. Daniel has been there for Bree for almost everything, protected her, and gave up so much for her... and while doing this he never harped on the first vid she did saying she hadn't thought of him in that way, he was just there for her. When they stayed in the hotels he was completely honorable and didn't make a move .... and the entire time Bree has been completely selfish and not once thinking about what all Daniel has done for her. Bree got his hopes up with that kiss and now basically destroyed him.

Edit:
Does that mean that she owed it to him to create feelings that weren't there- No

Should she be more sensitive to someone who has abandoned their own life for her and treat him with more respect- Hell Yes!

Well aren't we a little bias. You forgot to mention that Bree made Thanksgiving dinner for him even though it was sh** food to show how much she appreciates him. He didn't mean to come off the way he did? So it's ok to excuse Daniel's behavior just b/c he was a love sick fool but it's not ok to excuse Bree's behavior even after her dad died and all the s** that has happened to her. Double standard anyone?[/quote]
lonelygirl
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

impulse wrote:
lonelygirl wrote:

A.I.-->vomit

If you have a prob with this commercial strategy, complain to the creators. Not to me, girl.

here's a site for you: http://www.dictionary.com
"a rhetorical question is one asked solely to produce an effect (especially to make an assertion) rather than to elicit a reply"
EliCash
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All of this debate is off-topic for this thread.
HyeMew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, this thread is a purely a place for the discussion of bitchy Brees and "chicken thing"s.
nakita
Lonely Fan

lonelygirl wrote:
Quote:
Daniels vid i think was a very over excited teenager in love, i do not believe he meant it to come of the way it did. Daniel has been there for Bree for almost everything, protected her, and gave up so much for her... and while doing this he never harped on the first vid she did saying she hadn't thought of him in that way, he was just there for her. When they stayed in the hotels he was completely honorable and didn't make a move .... and the entire time Bree has been completely selfish and not once thinking about what all Daniel has done for her. Bree got his hopes up with that kiss and now basically destroyed him.

Edit:
Does that mean that she owed it to him to create feelings that weren't there- No

Should she be more sensitive to someone who has abandoned their own life for her and treat him with more respect- Hell Yes!

Well aren't we a little bias. You forgot to mention that Bree made Thanksgiving dinner for him even though it was sh** food to show how much she appreciates him. He didn't mean to come off the way he did? So it's ok to excuse Daniel's behavior just b/c he was a love sick fool but it's not ok to excuse Bree's behavior even after her dad died and all the s** that has happened to her. Double standard anyone?
[/quote]

Nobody's being given a break here. Bree has lost her home, her family, and she looks like she's going to lose her friends soon; Daniel has left his friends and school to protect a girl who sends him VERY mixed signals and who, to the best of my knowledge, didn't even say thank you when Daniel came back to be with her.

Proud member of the Jonas is Sexy Club!
lonelygirl
Enthusiastic Fan

Quote:
The one thing i think alot of ppl are forgetting that in all this Daniel hasn't blammed Bree for his life being turned up side down.. and i don't know how many ppl who wouldn't feel (whether she caused it or not) feel resentment towards her for everything that has happened

well, he sure has mentioned it quite a bit. definitely rubbed it in her face. he's doing everything willingly so he shouldn't be complaining if she doesn't return the favor.
nakita
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lonelygirl wrote:
Quote:
The one thing i think alot of ppl are forgetting that in all this Daniel hasn't blammed Bree for his life being turned up side down.. and i don't know how many ppl who wouldn't feel (whether she caused it or not) feel resentment towards her for everything that has happened

well, he sure has mentioned it quite a bit. definitely rubbed it in her face. he's doing everything willingly so he shouldn't be complaining if she doesn't return the favor.

I only remember him mentioning it once on camera to Bree, when she closed the bathroom door in his face.
Yes, he's doing everything willingly, but that's all the more reason he deserves some gratitude. Remember Bree's voice in the video where they went to meet Jonas? "You can't leave me..."

Proud member of the Jonas is Sexy Club!
thejyav
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok ....so let me get this straight...bree is now a bitch and kathreen mcbooby is going to be in the show? we don't need guest stars...we need plot...story advancment..if taylor hicks sings that damn Ford commercial song I'm walking

Last edited by thejyav on Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:48 am; edited 1 time in total
solrac_krad
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow, macphee
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Beckers
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want bree to just snap put of it
mushab00m
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, this thread is a little bit....lost.

but then I'm surprised this video provided 11+ pages of discussion.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 11 of 14

Jump to: