Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0171-"Spanglish" [4/11/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
crazcritrchic
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aithne wrote:
crazcritrchic wrote:
Aithne wrote:
Tachyon, Brother, and OpAphid are gone
http://lonelygirl15.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8592&start=75

.... so who killed them all? I mean if they are officially gone, then they can't have just disappeared. This is a soap opera. If characters leave, they either die or go off to college or something.

I'm not sure.
The Creators said
Quote:
there will be no more LG15 videos featuring OpAphid, Tachyon, or Brother

I don't know if we will ever get answers to those questions.

I think Bree or someone should show some concern about this. I know that would probably be some kind of copyright infringement or something but it just seems silly that Bree wouldn't mention something about. Especially since she had some training session with her. But I can only hope, right?
Aithne

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not really, I don't think Bree had any way of contacting Tacyon, so she could possibly live her life without even considering that they are missing
nickaflick
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Honest to God, I thought it was Jonas out on the beach with Alex at first. LOL! I was like, WTF? Then it showed him and Bree watching and I felt like an idiot.

I've only just started watching these videos and since Jonas made his appearence, i've always had a love for Jonas/Bree. I think they would cute together. DB is just the sidekick, sad to say. He'll find some lovin eventually but hopefully not with The Order whores :X whoops did I just say that?

Anyway, cute video. Nothing too informational or groundbreaking. I can't wait until they get back into some excitement, maybe make a plan to stop the order?

"In life it's easier to just take what we want and leave as quickly as possible, but it is when we tough it out and face our fears that we will have grown stronger." Unknown
nickaflick
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OT - I want an icon Sad can someone give me/point me in the direction for the way I can do it

"In life it's easier to just take what we want and leave as quickly as possible, but it is when we tough it out and face our fears that we will have grown stronger." Unknown
Aithne

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought Daniel was Jonas at first too. I had the same reaction
Lurker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aithne wrote:
Not really, I don't think Bree had any way of contacting Tacyon, so she could possibly live her life without even considering that they are missing

They do/did have a way of contacting Tachyon. We've been informed of that on two occasions (the first time - when they had Jonas tied up - Bree refused to contact her; the second time - before Alex showed up - Bree told Tachyon to come pick her up).

Last edited by Lurker on Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aithne

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
Aithne wrote:

They do/did have a way of contacting Tachyon. We've been informed of that on two occasions (the first time - when they Jonas tied up - Bree refused to contact her; the second time - before Alex showed up - Bree told Tachyon to come pick her up).

CRAP your right. Ah well, there goes my pretty bow...

*edit to add* it looks like the Creators are going that route anyway http://lonelygirl15.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8655
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
I must have forgotten the sunglasses detail, though. That just adds another bit of evidence to the Watchers being OpAphid's henchmen. Do you have a link to where she said that? I'd like to see how she worded it exactly. That would have helped out even more in past debate over where the Watchers were really hers.

Yes, here's a screencap of her message to me. I edited out the title because it was irrelevant and wouldn't have made sense to anyone but me. lol. We had been having a conversation back and forth, and I was subtly throwing in random questions trying to get information. I said something like "Why can't you just..." take action directly against Bree, but I probably worded it differently. I was really just trying to be funny. She answered with this:

Lurker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aha! Thank you, JALG. I knew I remembered that stuff about the special parameters, but I'd forgotten the sunglasses bit. I guess it was because it was so obvious by then that the Watchers were her pets. I suppose "was" is the operative term here now, huh?
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aithne wrote:
crazcritrchic wrote:
Aithne wrote:
Tachyon, Brother, and OpAphid are gone
http://lonelygirl15.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8592&start=75

.... so who killed them all? I mean if they are officially gone, then they can't have just disappeared. This is a soap opera. If characters leave, they either die or go off to college or something.

I'm not sure.
The Creators said
Quote:
there will be no more LG15 videos featuring OpAphid, Tachyon, or Brother

I don't know if we will ever get answers to those questions.

As I see it, Nikki Bower is going to come in handy for this aspect. The actress (forget her name) is personally friends with the Creators. Thus, she has inner connections and can provide videos with actors and other reliable information. However, she was never declared officially canon. I wonder now if this was some form of foresight on the part of the Creators. This means she is technically fanfiction, and featuring Tachyon, OpAphid, etc. in her videos is technically not a copyright infringement. I think.

EDIT: My pleasure, Lurker! Yeah, at the time I barely considered it significant. Just a funny comment. I think I replied with something like "You should print a logo on the sunglasses and manufacture them as fan merchandise. I'd spend my money on it!" Laughing
Aithne

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oooooh *goes to subscribe to Nikki Bower*

thanks
Wisi Girl
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rodrigogar wrote:
ok, my first language is spanish, am from venezuela and have been speaking spanish for 24 years now. I CANT UNDERSTAND WHAT THE HELL JONAS IS TRYING TO SAY. There are a few words that he might be sain g but doesnt make any sense. Am i the only one withspanish as a first language :lol: ?

nikki's spanish was better, i added it to the lgpedia and the translation down where the notes are.

i have jonas sentence on loop to see if i can make it out with constant playing, its the same sentence twice or thats what it seems like.

edit: seems like they might not be the same line after all, few "words" or tones dont match. Damn i really wanna do this :'(

You are not alone! I think Jonas simply memorized his lines a few seconds before they clicked the video camera and he just said it. He didn't know what he was saying and he clearly is not familiar with the language! If it actually is Spanish, then he can't pronounce a damn word! Ha ha! Well, my Spanish is not as good as yours. I am not fluent and I was born and raised in the states. However, I am learning. I meet with my Spanish tutor this afternoon and guess what? I actually sat down with him at a computer and we watched the video! Ha ha ha ha! He is from Puerto Rico and he couldn't understand anything Jonas said! So, it is a lost cause until the creators inform us otherwise.....which will be never! Hah! I suppose it will be a mystery! Unless Joygasm or somebody else wants to e-mail Jonas and ask???

That is all I have to say now. I am going to get some ice cream in order to balm my broken heart. Tachyon is gone. I don't really have the words for it. I think I would have been less upset if we had found out that Jonas or Daniel disappeared. This is just me, but she was my most favorite character. If this series didn't depend on Bree, then I would choose Tachyon over her. It seems like the creators did it for other reasons and it was not a purely creative decision. How can it be? Is it not obvious that so many love this character? I am forgetting OpAphid and Brother but......I am sad about Tachyon. Eh, this is not the thread for my sorrows. Sorry.

For everyone wondering about the Spanish: It isn't going to happen. It cannot be translated. For those who still are curious, you can take my guesses for what they are: guesses!

I heard: "For cents.....under with Bree....grains." (The second scene of him speaking in Spanish) "700....and Bree....they called."
imogene2004
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nickaflick wrote:
OT - I want an icon Sad can someone give me/point me in the direction for the way I can do it

Here's a link to the avatar orphanage. http://lonelygirl15.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6838
There's a bunch of avvies for the taking and new ones are always being added.

Vote for Faith(my little girl)
https://www.greatamericanphotocontest.com/voter1/index.aspx?p=39813&x=.gif
Wisi Girl
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

imogene2004 wrote:

Here's a link to the avatar orphanage. http://lonelygirl15.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6838
There's a bunch of avvies for the taking and new ones are always being added.

Thanks! I had the same issue! I tried ages ago and couldn't figure it out, so I gave up. I checked out your link and guess what? The one I want is YOURS! Ha ha! I would like the one of Bree and Daniel with their "grillz" on, you know? I did what you had advised. I clicked on it, and copied that URL and then went to my profile to paste and submit it.....Didn't work. Help? Should we move this into PM's or perhaps the thread which you provided the link to? I don't want to annoy anyone here.....

By the way, you should consider making a few R.I.P. ones of/ for Tachyon! I think you would make some great ones! I would take one of the airliner descending with her name sliding in at the bottom! He he! I wish I was computer savvy, otherwise I would do it myself!
mincartaugh
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wisi Girl wrote:
rodrigogar wrote:
ok, my first language is spanish, am from venezuela and have been speaking spanish for 24 years now. I CANT UNDERSTAND WHAT THE HELL JONAS IS TRYING TO SAY.
You are not alone!

It is entirely possible that he really is spouting gibberish as Bree alludes to.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 11 of 14

Jump to: