Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Equinox [9/22/06]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
missthemystery
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ah. too generic. makes sense
lihab
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sfonzarelli wrote:
missthemystery wrote:
i haven't been following the forums closely. has the idea of her being wiccan been dismissed?

"Wicca" is sort of the Wal-Mart version of the religions that have already been discussed.

she isnt wiccan. i grew up around wiccans, my mom is a wiccan.

and i wouldnt call wicca the "walmart" version of anything.
sparklenvy
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it's been shown that her religion is a little more specific than just simply Wicca.
sethimage
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so this is my first post...
okay so i just went through and read the whole thread on this video...
does anyone think its odd that she would post flash cards that have no meaning?? there has to be a meaning behind it...
just a thougth
sparklenvy
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure there's some logic to the order the flashcards were shown but maybe we just haven't figured it out yet. We need more clues via another video to put the pieces together.

Either that or they just wanted to give us a huge clue as to what language she's learning. With only one or two letters it might have been more difficult.
Jeet_DM
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think we are still missing whats written on the desk. That seems important
TheNunOwnedGoat
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tried blowing it up and rotating it in Photoshop, but it was too fuzy to make out. By the way, what's that black thing that's right next to the thing? It kinda looks like a magnifying type device of some sort, but I'm not sure.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
sparrow
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeet_DM wrote:
I think we are still missing whats written on the desk. That seems important

I dont' know how to capture the image and blow it up. When I looked at the very pixilated version somebody had posted (lots of squinting involved here), I thought it looked like enochian, but could only make out a few letters.

as for the flash cards...well if they're supposed to be in sequence, it's either going to be C(K)RSA or ASRC(K). Either could be correct, since she's holding individual letters rather than looking at a word on a page. However, if you're spelling "DOG" with flash cards, it doesn't matter whether you read right to left or left to right - you're going to hold up the first letter that you pronounce first. Obviously Bree isn't real and isn't really studying, so I don't know if this would hold true for the videos.

Does anybody have something that we could use to increase the resolution of the page on the desk?
lordgreystoke422
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NillaWafers wrote:
Depo can actually STOP your period, or in some cases make you bleed for 3 months. I don't think it is depo. She also could be taking birth control pills instead of iron pills to regulate her period?

Extreme dieting can cause the period to stop....Hmmm...One of the creators is a MD...so most of this crap is all pretty basic....stuff ANY doctor would know. Iron Pills....dieting..Hmmm Ok...haha..More friggin reading to do...where is my brain going... Menstruation can cause Anemia...Dieting can stop Menstruation...Iron pills can help mitigate any anemia women suffer from the monthly bleed...What was that FREAKIN bandage on her arm for?**BABOOM** Well there went my head..it just exploded again...Oh...there's my brain on the floor...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
S is for Summer
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheNunOwnedGoat wrote:
By the way, what's that black thing that's right next to the thing? It kinda looks like a magnifying type device of some sort, but I'm not sure.

It looks like a bottle of nail polish to me. I went back to the video to double check it; in the first section I wasn't sure, but I think it's the perspective of the camera that was throwing me off. Later, you can see it better:

lordgreystoke422
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:23 pm    Post subject: ERYTHROPOIETIN Reply with quote

Found this...

Erythropoietin is given by subcutaneous injection initially three times a week in conjunction with an oral iron supplement. The red cell count is measured weekly at first and the dose is modified accordingly. Many patients can be maintained on weekly injections. It takes roughly one month to stabilize the red blood cell count and monitoring need not be as frequent at this point.
http://marvistavet.com/html/body_erythropoietin.html

OK..found this about injection sites for this drug...
7. Rotate injection sites (common subcutaneous injection sites include abdomen, anterior thighs, and upper arms).

http://www.pdserve.com/pdserve/pdserve.nsf/Content/PDServe+Connection+Newsletter+-+Vol.+4,+No.1a,+2000
BINGO!!

Erythropoietin fits perfectly.
Blood Doping allow her to BOOST her Red Blood cell count...thus making her much better able to survive a blood sacrifice...
It is used with Iron pills.
One of the injection sites is the upper arm...

Last edited by lordgreystoke422 on Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:38 pm; edited 3 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Sfonzarelli
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lihab wrote:
Sfonzarelli wrote:
missthemystery wrote:
i haven't been following the forums closely. has the idea of her being wiccan been dismissed?

"Wicca" is sort of the Wal-Mart version of the religions that have already been discussed.

she isnt wiccan. i grew up around wiccans, my mom is a wiccan.

and i wouldnt call wicca the "walmart" version of anything.

I didn't mean to hate...

...I just meant that Wicca seems like sort of...

...Wicca has more "Idiot's Guide to..." and "...for Dummies" books written about it than most of the 19th century pagan revival movements it descended from...

Confused
sparrow
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:29 pm    Post subject: Re: ERYTHROPOIETIN Reply with quote

lordgreystoke422 wrote:
Found this...

Erythropoietin is given by subcutaneous injection initially three times a week in conjunction with an oral iron supplement. The red cell count is measured weekly at first and the dose is modified accordingly. Many patients can be maintained on weekly injections. It takes roughly one month to stabilize the red blood cell count and monitoring need not be as frequent at this point.

OK..found this about injection sites for this drug...
7. Rotate injection sites (common subcutaneous injection sites include abdomen, anterior thighs, and upper arms).

BINGO!!

Link?

In other (enochian) news, just for kicks I put KRSA, CRSA, ASRK, and ASRC into the ROT (Caesar Cipher) generator on the Unfiction site. The only recognizeable words I got were "cute" http://www.unfiction.com/resource/rot-it/ , rot2, and "wong" http://www.unfiction.com/resource/rot-it/ rot22. So maybe Lonelygirl15 wants us all to know how cute she can be with her studying? Razz

A guy named Wong did write a tarot book, but the deck wasn't Thoth, and it seems to be common consensus that if YT Cassie isn't related, then MS and Ebay sure as hell aren't.

edit: I just don't feel like googling erythropoeitin. Rolling Eyes
lordgreystoke422
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok...I stuck links to my sources in my original post...anyway..it surely fits...PLUS... Erythropoietin can cause someone to be TIRED....
thinking back to lonesomeoctober videos.
sparrow
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lordgreystoke422 wrote:
Ok...I stuck links to my sources in my original post...anyway..it surely fits...PLUS... Erythropoietin can cause someone to be TIRED....
thinking back to lonesomeoctober videos.

Thanks much. I agree that this would fit more than a lot of the possibilities suggested (more than birth control, anyway).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 12 of 13

Jump to: