Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0083 Thanksgiving
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
generalization
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

albert99 wrote:
I can't believe they're not even trying to make it look home-made any more Sad There are some points when clearly neither Bree nor Daniel is holding the camera. *sigh*

I still don't see why they couldn't have a tripod. sure they've never shown it but do people ever go "Hey, look, I'm video recording my tripod just to prove I have one." Or maybe they found a rock to set it on. Who knows. But I definitely don't think a tripod is out of the question. I mean they had the laptop with them to go post it at an internet cafe. I had a boyfriend once who was really into video recording and he took his camera(s) and tripod(s) with him everywhere.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
LadyBugGirl
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aerinth wrote:
The paper looked to flat to be the note.... it'd have to be relatively small to fit into p monkey, though the note is the only logical thing for it to be

I thought it might have been a picture that she brought along with her. (maybe of her and her family or that picture that was by the candles in her home videos...I dunno).

Also, I tape A LOT and to me it looked like it was just the two of them because it's easy to hold the camera away from your face (especially the smaller camcorders they have these days) and tape yourself and whoever is with you so I figured they were probably passing the camera back and forth while eating their thanksgiving dinner. Smile
LadyBugGirl
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

albert99 wrote:
I can't believe they're not even trying to make it look home-made any more Sad There are some points when clearly neither Bree nor Daniel is holding the camera. *sigh*

I can't understand how anyone thinks that "no one was holding the camera." I tape stuff like that all the time. I have watched it many many many times after seeing repeated postings like this and I have never seen either one of them not holding the camera. They switch the camera between Bree and Daniel...they hold it away from them so you can see the whole scene...I do it all the time. It's not that difficult:

1:50-2:17-Bree is taping using her left hand and eating with her right
2:18-2:53 Daniel is taping using his left hand and eating with his right

Once you get used to using a camcorder it is really easy to tape like that...plus most camcorders today have that little window that turns around so the person taping/or being taped can see whats being taped. No other people needed.
Way2Curious
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

generalization wrote:
albert99 wrote:

I still don't see why they couldn't have a tripod. sure they've never shown it but do people ever go "Hey, look, I'm video recording my tripod just to prove I have one." Or maybe they found a rock to set it on. Who knows. But I definitely don't think a tripod is out of the question. I mean they had the laptop with them to go post it at an internet cafe. I had a boyfriend once who was really into video recording and he took his camera(s) and tripod(s) with him everywhere.

The only reason that I wouldn't think it was a tripod was that the camera actually moved and followed the movements.
generalization
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Way2Curious wrote:

The only reason that I wouldn't think it was a tripod was that the camera actually moved and followed the movements.

OK well I hadn't watched it over and over again like some have. But LadyBugGirl does make good points. I mean I know that both the cameras my boyfriend had were small, and one was literally palm sized. And he had small hands. So it'd be really easy to hold in one hand and at an arms length an not tire at all.

But again, I haven't watched the videos over and over. I guess I suspend my disbelief really well.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Way2Curious
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

generalization wrote:
Way2Curious wrote:

OK well I hadn't watched it over and over again like some have. But LadyBugGirl does make good points. I mean I know that both the cameras my boyfriend had were small, and one was literally palm sized. And he had small hands. So it'd be really easy to hold in one hand and at an arms length an not tire at all.

But again, I haven't watched the videos over and over. I guess I suspend my disbelief really well.

Umm.....I only watched the video once.... Smile
I just remember that the camera kept moving and had that "shake" that you get when someone is holding it (I too have a video camera and you can always tell when something was shot while someone was holding it versus it being set down.) Thats all I was saying.
They could very well have been holding it, but it would be a hard angle to get, especially without looking at the lcd screen to see if you were getting the shot.
It doesn't matter to me either way though, a good scene is a good scene. I'm not picky about how they got it. Smile
generalization
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Way2Curious wrote:

Umm.....I only watched the video once.... Smile

... (some content edited out for no reason other than length)

It doesn't matter to me either way though, a good scene is a good scene. I'm not picky about how they got it. Smile

OK well some people did mention watching it several times. I didn't mean to indicate you necessarily. And there's not a problem with watching it several times. It just bothered me that people were upset at the "change" in the way the videos were being done, when if you want to believe that they are still doing everything themselves or totally be emersed in the story, there's definitely ways to. It's the looking for problems/mistakes that has always irritated me about anything (movies, TV, Video Blog Stories).
breeislonely
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LadyBugGirl wrote:
albert99 wrote:

I can't understand how anyone thinks that "no one was holding the camera." I tape stuff like that all the time. I have watched it many many many times after seeing repeated postings like this and I have never seen either one of them not holding the camera. They switch the camera between Bree and Daniel...they hold it away from them so you can see the whole scene...I do it all the time. It's not that difficult:

1:50-2:17-Bree is taping using her left hand and eating with her right
2:18-2:53 Daniel is taping using his left hand and eating with his right

Once you get used to using a camcorder it is really easy to tape like that...plus most camcorders today have that little window that turns around so the person taping/or being taped can see whats being taped. No other people needed.

daniel couldn't be holding it, if you look closely his left hand goes up to his face toward the end of that shot

it's not like we don't know they have a camera crew, it's a fictional show, you can see the camera guy in the reflection of bree's sunglasses in the date with p. monkey video
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

who the hell cares.
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JustAnotherLonelyGirl. wrote:
who the hell cares.

Love that!!
aideen
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheFatLady wrote:

I logged on to post this exact same thing, but in reading the pages posted since I went to bed, I see you thought of it first. Kudos!

Obviously, whatever they find when they get back to the motel will be big, and will totally overshadow their nice little hike/picnic. Speaking in fake-real-world terms, it would make it necessary to post about *that* instead, so we'd never get to see the picnic! Good thinking, Creatazors, for deciding on the Internet cafe first, so we *can* get the T-giving vid before the turkey hits the fan.

Lol, great minds think alike hey?
Lol, kudos!
And, the main reason I quoted this was for the last line. TURKEY HITS THE FAN!! XDDD That cracked me up
aideen
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And I really think NikkiB is involved. She gets to all the places, it's just too perfect to me. And how come she never acknowledges the person filming? I mean, it's obviously not her and usually you say, oh, this is my friend -blah blah- and they swivel the cam round, smile, then keep filming. Plus, when she was at home and couldn't sleep because she got freaky messages and stuff about the box, what are the odds that her cameraperson would be there. PLUS she's really pretty Smile
HyeMew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

She definitely seems to have inside knowledge about the locations. Finding this movie theater was just one example. She was way too sure about the fact she had found the exact ceremony site in previous ones, and knowing where this happening and that happened exactly. No normal fan would just know that kind of stuff, it's too obscure a thing to be able to find so precisely and know what happened where.
aideen
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And noone was realy sure where the theatre was, so, she's just too...spot on, I suppose
Lurker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aideen wrote:
And I really think NikkiB is involved. She gets to all the places, it's just too perfect to me. And how come she never acknowledges the person filming? I mean, it's obviously not her and usually you say, oh, this is my friend -blah blah- and they swivel the cam round, smile, then keep filming. Plus, when she was at home and couldn't sleep because she got freaky messages and stuff about the box, what are the odds that her cameraperson would be there. PLUS she's really pretty Smile

In all fairness, how often do you watch the news and see a reporter identify their cameraman and have them turn the camera around like that? Nikki's supposed to be acting as a reporter who, presumably, exists within the same world as Daniel and Bree.

As for the video with the cameraman there at like 3:30 in the morning... fair point, but I'm guessing that was a motel room.

Anyway, I won't be bothered by it if she's got connections to the Creators, either as a canon character (though I guess she couldn't post in this forum if she were?) or as just a fan that they like and let in on some stuff. I like her and her videos.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 13 of 15

Jump to: