Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0128 "Me For Daniel" [02/05/2007]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TJ Marsh
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

new video soon i hope. Confused
aeryolol
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iris2009 wrote:

Meh hopes that too! Very Happy

me ish boobie.
TJ Marsh
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aeryolol wrote:
Iris2009 wrote:

Meh hopes that too! Very Happy

I think there will be.
aeryolol
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When it starts lagging, we will know Razz.

me ish boobie.
Magesa
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lola wrote:
This is nowhere near ending. The stakes are just being set. Up until now Bree hasn't been in danger because the Order needs her to choose to do the ceremony of her own free will. It's easy for her to say she will do the ceremony now in order to save her friend but she doesn't yet know what the consequences of the ceremony are. Her own death would be tragic but it could be something even worse. Seems like she's going to be facing a terrible dilemma soon that's going to force her to take action and grow in interesting ways.

Okay, forgive me, I haven't read this all the way through, so I'm probably repeating a bunch of stuff. I liked this quote, though, I totally agree.

Also -- they are going to capture her or something, the ceremony is BAD NEWS. In the last video, "Miss Me?" Daniel's voice is all weird and his video is very choppy. I don't think that that is really Daniel talking. They forced him to do some stuff and then clipped it in and distorted it. And he said, "We have Daniel" is a really OpAphid sort of way, that was definitely the Order, maybe the order knew that would work. And at the end of her most recent video, Cassie looked like she hadn't really meant what she said. And "her Dad wanted that to happen"? RUBBISH!

I don't like this ceremony, but Bree's got to do it, or at least make them think she will. There isn't really anything else that she can do. The end was so sweet "Me For Daniel" and whether the Order will trade with her or not, she really doesn't have much choice. By offering herself up, she puts herself in control of the situation, making it more likely that if something bad happens, she and Jonas can pull something out of their sleeves and do something about it. Even if something bad happens, and she can't prevent it, then at least something has happened. At least she isn't indefinitely on the run. She is right. The order has resources. There isn't much left to do.

(After I post this I will scour the forums to see if anybody else came up with a good way out of this not involving doing, at least saying she will do, the ceremony.)

AND BREE WILL NOT DIE. NEITHER WILL THE STORY END.

IT BETTER NOT.

Edit: I read a few more posts. I have to say this.

Cassie wanted Jonas to come. NOT GOOD. Either Jonas is bad or they want to get Jonas too. And they got Cassie too. NOT GOOD.

I bet that OpAphid really did piece together Daniel's voice, that's why its so weird, but he may have been there. Maybe it was a way to tell Bree that this was the order talking, too, and that not only did "her friend want her to come" but the Order was holding Daniel up for ransom. However, Daniel may have been there... but that may not have been entirely him. Or at least him in his right mind. He doubted the ceremony WAY before Bree, remember?

And I don't think Bree is acting as badly as some of the rest of you, but I must say that she ought to tell us EVERYTHING she knows, we could make sense of it, and the Order already knows everything anyway. Unless she has a REALLY REALLY REALLY good reason not to, she should tell us. But she may have something up her sleeve -- she found a way to meet her Dad, she isn't TOTALLY helpless.

I'm sorry for the length of this post. Thank you if you read this far!
HoorayForMeImMakingOut
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aeryolol wrote:

Lmao thats funny Laughing

Tag, you're it.
Magesa
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HoorayForMeImMakingOut wrote:
aeryolol wrote:

Lmao thats funny Laughing

And we'll wait for hours if need be... one video had something like 600 comments before the video actually was viewable, just from people waiting... and waiting... and waiting... I came about 10 minutes before it went up, it was pretty funny actually!
Wisi Girl
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

whitetigress53 wrote:
I'm just wondering how she can do the ceremony without going through all her preparations...shots, diet, etc. Which means she couldn't do it ASAP.

But I really hope she finds a way not to go through with it and still get Daniel back! She can't do it...it just wouldn't be right.

*back to lurking*

That was the FIRST thing that came to my mind when watching this latest video from Bree!!! It is absolutely impossible for Bree to do the ceremony now because it would require her to begin the strict preperations all over again! Why do they still want her? It is as if the preperations are secondary to something far more crucial for the ceremony....Are there no other girls available? I just don't understand why they still want her to go through with it when she is not ready....She hasn't been on a diet or taking any shots. She hasn't been practicing her enoquien, (I don't care if I mispelled that). Plus, we are not completely certain if she is a virgin. I realize many of you would disagree but the business between Daniel and her was only a matter of "she said, he said" and either one could have been a total liar.

Bottom line: SHE CAN'T DO THE CEREMONY OPAPHID!!! HELLO!?! SHE HAS TO PREPARE FIRST, REMEMBER???

Psst, creators: You haven't really answered any of the questions regarding your series. Perhaps this would be one of the few that your fans would like answered most. After all, it was something we were asking from the beginning: What is the ceremony and why does she need to prepare in such a manner?
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn I was really hoping it'd be up by now. Sad
SharpI
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EternalGoddess wrote:
Bree better have something planned and this vid was just a way to trick the order into compromising their possision. If not then I will be so irritated I will almost be pissed. The whole series has been Bree running away from the Order and no matter what happened she kept running. And for the series to end like this would be dumb. I mean, come on, her father got shot and she was still dodging them, but Danial makes one lousy vid and suddenly she wants to do the ceremony. Her father didn't deserve to die and yet she sat back and did nothing, but Danial is probably sitting back drinking orange slurpies and now she wants to trade herself off. Nuh uh, I don't think so! She and Jonas HAVE to have something planned.

I have to argue with this a little bit. Mr. Bree died pretty much out of the blue. We saw it (kinda) and there was nothing she could have done about it, and once done, it was DONE. She can't raise the dead (we think).

Daniel, however, is not a done deal. It's possible that she can get him out.

Also, Mr. Bree and Daniel are different people, relationship-wise. Mr. Bree got Bree into this, whereas Bree got Daniel into it. So a much different picture for Bree, responsibility-wise.

That said, I do hope that Bree has a plan. I don't think it involves Jonas, I think it's something that Bree has developed herself based on her knowledge of the ceremony (plus some info she got from Mr. Bree, possibly). Her asking to "do the ceremony quickly" factors into it somehow. Under normal circumstances, wouldn't she want to stall?
chevyfudd
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now that the forum for this video has slowed down maybe we will see a new video soon. Seems to be how it works around here. Very Happy
nancymakuhari
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh new video where art thou?
Magesa
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wisi Girl wrote:
It is absolutely impossible for Bree to do the ceremony now because it would require her to begin the strict preperations all over again! Why do they still want her? It is as if the preperations are secondary to something far more crucial for the ceremony....She hasn't been on a diet or taking any shots. She hasn't been practicing her enoquien. Plus, we are not completely certain if she is a virgin.

Bottom line: SHE CAN'T DO THE CEREMONY OPAPHID!!! HELLO!?! SHE HAS TO PREPARE FIRST, REMEMBER???

SharpI wrote:
Mr. Bree died pretty much out of the blue. We saw it (kinda) and there was nothing she could have done about it, and once done, it was DONE. She can't raise the dead (we think).

Daniel, however, is not a done deal. It's possible that she can get him out.

Also, Mr. Bree and Daniel are different people, relationship-wise. Mr. Bree got Bree into this, whereas Bree got Daniel into it. So a much different picture for Bree, responsibility-wise.

That said, I do hope that Bree has a plan. I don't think it involves Jonas, I think it's something that Bree has developed herself based on her knowledge of the ceremony (plus some info she got from Mr. Bree, possibly). Her asking to "do the ceremony quickly" factors into it somehow. Under normal circumstances, wouldn't she want to stall?

Great observations, SharpI. I totally agree.

Wisi Girl: WHAT IF THERE IS NO CEREMONY AT ALL? We've had enough twists and turns in this plot for me to find this extremely plausible. What if this whole ceremony thing is just a way to disguise taking these girls and doing something to them... converting them, capturing them, eliminating them... ?!? And now Bree knows too much. That's what all these organizations are afraid of -- someone knowing too much. If that's right, that may be her best weapon.

I'd love to see Bree have a plan. I love competent hereos who beat the odds and take it into their hands. It's about time for Bree to join them. After all, this is fiction.

And now we wait for... the next vid! Which, most likely, will bring more questions than answers. Sigh...
Loki
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Lucy does email Bree with a time/place, she/Op won't be so stupid as to give her Daniel's location... what do you take Op for, an amateur?

Second, once Op has Bree again, they can help her prepare for the ceremony, so that's not really an issue.

As for the Op = evil thing? I think you're all just... paranoid.

Everything is not as it first appears.

Knowledge is power. Knowledge shared is power lost. -- Aleister Crowley
house
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, if you follow the original timeline the Creators had, and have the ceremony occur at the one year mark, Bree still has a few months to "re-prepare". We all thought the date had some significance, at first. But, obviously, if they still want Bree to do the ceremony, the date's not the important part. Surely the date would've come and gone while she was running. So...maybe they'll get her back into a controlled environment and start her "preparations" all over again. Except, this time, they'll hold Daniel over her head. Jonas might team up with Tach and Brother and make vids about how they're trying to save Bree. Bree could make vids while with the Order: she can just tell them that she's too well known now and people will notice if she goes completely missing and stops posting. So, Op will let her make really silly vids again and she'll try to encode them with messages to Jonas, Tach, and Brother.

Of course, if this goes down... I think I'll have to find a new hobby. I don't know if I have it in me to go through this whole charade again. LOL
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 14 of 17

Jump to: