Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0151- "Aunt Alex" [03/11/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
watermelonhead
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My prediction:

DanielBeast and Aunt Alex go hiking together in the woods, if you know what I mean.
nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

watermelonhead wrote:
My prediction:

DanielBeast and Aunt Alex go hiking together in the woods, if you know what I mean.

lol

And Jonas kicks DB's ass. Wink

And Alex turns out to be connected to Tachyon.

BA Tells Lies.

Some things are secret for a reason.
There are people whose lives are dedicated to keeping them that way.
kassiaL
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

watermelonhead wrote:
My prediction:

Laughing
jeezy
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

joygasm wrote:
longlostposter wrote:
I think they're all really talented, but Daniel is the glue as far as the storyline.

How do you figure this? As far as I am concerned... each one of them play a very important role in the story line. If any one of them left tomorrow it would through everything off right now. Think of it this way... if Jonas died in the next video, where would we be left? The whole thing right now is kind of in Jonas' hands because of everything we are waiting to learn about him parents. The story lines of the other two have kind of been put on the back burner. We have all been paying so much attention to Jonas.

Yeah... it's been basically about Jonas... I mean Bree wasn't even in this video... All of the video in the past have included her or were about her... and I think it's nice to get a break from Bree...
megs229
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I loved this video!!! Hilarious! Laughing Honestly I don't think that Bree would entirely leave the show, maybe her going with Tachyon is the producers way of letting her take off for a little while to work on a movie, they work scripts around people like that all the time. I can say that without Bree, they would have to come up with something pretty interesting and believable to keep the story going, and keep me watching. But I really think Bree is in it for the long haul, unless of course they make her character soo bad, that she would be embarassed to keep going, which I highly doubt.

Oh yeah, my opinion on the aunt is still up to debate, give me another video or two and I will let you know! bye now!
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

joygasm wrote:
longlostposter wrote:
I think they're all really talented, but Daniel is the glue as far as the storyline.

How do you figure this? As far as I am concerned... each one of them play a very important role in the story line. If any one of them left tomorrow it would through everything off right now. Think of it this way... if Jonas died in the next video, where would we be left? The whole thing right now is kind of in Jonas' hands because of everything we are waiting to learn about him parents. The story lines of the other two have kind of been put on the back burner. We have all been paying so much attention to Jonas.
He is the only one who has managed to maintain a good relationship with both Bree and Jonas. Bree might call Daniel now, but it's doubtful she would speak to Jonas.

EDIT: repetitive
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
Mgz
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

but...tachyon can meet bree when bree wants? I didn't know it ... however, we will see as this new character will be in the next videos ... even if it seems a little too old respect to the other ones
Languorous Lass
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

longlostposter wrote:
Jessica is going to be in a movie called "I Know who Killed Me". I think she may want to move on.

Remember, one of the creators is a lawyer, and another works for Creative Artists Agency. Jessica, OTOH, was a nobody who was starting to wait tables when LG15 hit big. I'd bet good money that the creators have her under a fairly airtight contract.

Lurker wrote:
Seriously. The only way I can see Bree laughing . . . is if she was sawing the limbs off of them. Or watching small animals get run over. One or the other.

"Unfeeling robotic bitch" = today's winning apt insult for Bree.

JustAnotherLonelyGirl. wrote:
I really miss the cute Bree from last summer. Sad

Yeah. I guess Unfeeling Robotic Bitch Bree tied her to a chair and left her to die.

Shocked Sheesh, Lurker. Take a deep breath, guy. What's up with all this anti-Bree bitterness?

Jackson is going to be in a movie too and he isn't ditching us. Crying or Very sad

Jackson's going to be in a movie? This is the first I've heard of it. Details, please.
megs229
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Languorous Lass wrote:

Jackson's going to be in a movie? This is the first I've heard of it. Details, please.

Yes someone, please tell me more!!! Very Happy
Lurker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Languorous Lass wrote:
longlostposter wrote:
Jessica is going to be in a movie called "I Know who Killed Me". I think she may want to move on.

Remember, one of the creators is a lawyer, and another works for Creative Artists Agency. Jessica, OTOH, was a nobody who was starting to wait tables when LG15 hit big. I'd bet good money that the creators have her under a fairly airtight contract.

Lurker wrote:
Seriously. The only way I can see Bree laughing . . . is if she was sawing the limbs off of them. Or watching small animals get run over. One or the other.

"Unfeeling robotic bitch" = today's winning apt insult for Bree.

I really miss the cute Bree from last summer. Sad

Yeah. I guess Unfeeling Robotic Bitch Bree tied her to a chair and left her to die.

Shocked Sheesh, Lurker. Take a deep breath, guy. What's up with all this anti-Bree bitterness?

I don't mean to be this sour toward her. I thought she was funny early on. Likable even. But as time's gone on, she's become worse and worse:

-First it was the "Daniel, I'm going to go along with tricking you into thinking I'm doing the ceremony on the 12th of October - you know, just because an authority figure told me to. I'm not going to ask why they want me to, though" stuff

-Then it was the "Let's run around the LA area staying in random motels without, you know, trying to do anything relevant - not that the very important business of doing faux lie detector work with P. Monkey and the gang isn't relevant!" stuff

-And then it was the "Life on the run (while my parents could be suffering all manner of torture, and while Daniel more-than-patiently waits for me to tell him what I know about my religion and the Order)? Boooooooriiiiiiing" stuff

-Next there was "I'm still not going to tell Daniel what I know and not stop talking only to my stuffed animals"

-From there we got "Hey, Jonas? I'm going to steal your car and not tell you guys where I'm going despite this whole situation being about me. K? Great"

-After that we got "Daniel and Jonas are such idiots. What's this whole emotions thing they keep whining about?"

-Next: "Daniel, hey, I know you've been pining for my body and affection for a couple of years now, but, uh, look... when I kiss you in a couple of seconds, I'm just using you to satisfy myself, alright? it doesn't mean shit, ok? And if you think it does, you're a fool. And if you tell anyone else it does, you're a liar. Of course, I'm only saying this in my head and not actually to you, but it's still your fault if you aren't aware of any of it, alright? Okay. Now come here"

-After that: "Daniel, you'd have done a better job of attracting girls if you'd gone with the tie. Girls notice when guys make a little extra effort" (most ironic line ever)

-Then: "Jonas, I found this symbol in your cabin that you may not have visited in months or years for all I know! And it looks similar to an Order symbol! You must be eeeeviiiil. Only an eeeeviiiil person would have Order stuff in their house! Except me, of course. *bats eyelashes*"

-Finally: "Jonas, yeah, that whole tying you up for a few days thing? And the wanting to let you die stuff? Yeah, stop whining, bitch. Forgive me and make my life a lot easier, alright? Now give me some money so I can go buy a new outfit. Huh? Of course I don't have anything else to wear. I burn my clothes after I wear them once. What? I said stop whining, dumbass. Fork over the fucking credit cards for God's sake. Damn"

Jessica's certainly a good actor to have portrayed Bree so differently from the beginning to now - it's just a shame that the Bree she's had to portray for a while is this... one ("one" is not the word I was going to use, but I'm trying to take that deep breath you suggested, LL).

Last edited by Lurker on Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
joygasm
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

longlostposter wrote:
joygasm wrote:
longlostposter wrote:

He is the only one who has managed to maintain a good relationship with both Bree and Jonas. Bree might call Daniel now, but it's doubtful she would speak to Jonas.

EDIT: repetitive

Yes, it is true that he does have a good relationship with both of them... but lets face it... if Daniel took off tomorrow, Jonas would not ditch Bree. In fact, I think he would stop all the immature picking. I think he is only doing that because he doesn't have to talk to her right now. Things can be relayed through Daniel. Although he is still upset with her, he seems to really care about her and I think that he will stick by her side. I think MOST of what is going on is just picking. I think he understands to some extent why she did what she did... it was a little extreme, but hey... where talking about Bree here!

You other girls better back it up! He is mine! Just ask him!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
watermelonhead
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yo, I just noticed that the aunt is sorta hot.

An AILF, if you will.
Chelseyrl
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:

-Finally: "Jonas, yeah, that whole tying you up for a few days thing? And the wanting to let you die stuff? Yeah, stop whining, bitch. Forgive me and make my life a lot easier, alright? Now give me some money so I can go buy a new outfit. Huh? Of course I don't have anything else to wear. I burn my clothes after I wear them once. What? I said stop whining, dumbass. Fork over the fucking credit cards for God's sake. Damn"

Oh man, that's some good humor right there.

You just had a Kyle moment.
d'oh!
AM
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I stopped defending Bree when she took Jonas to a vet and called him 'fido'. Something just clicked and things will never be the same between Bree and me. Maybe we just need our space for things to go back to normal, if they ever can.

Lurker has been pointing out Bree's robotic unfeeling 'word that rhythms with -itchiness' for quite a while now.

Denial can be a powerful thing but I am finally coming to see the light.

Free online community
Intelligent discussions and debates
Lurker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AM wrote:
I stopped defending Bree when she took Jonas to a vet and called him 'fido'. Something just clicked and things will never be the same between Bree and me.

Something about that is hilarious to me (maybe it's the wording and the idea together). "Fido" was the straw that broke the camel's back, huh?

AM wrote:
Maybe we just need our space for things to go back to normal, if they ever can.

That's a good point. What if Bree's departure is to give us time to stop despising her so much? Especially if she comes back and is actually cool?

AM wrote:
Lurker has been pointing out Bree's robotic unfeeling 'word that rhythms with -itchiness' for quite a while now.

Denial can be a powerful thing but I am finally coming to see the light.

Welcome back into the fold. We knew you'd return to us someday.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 15 of 18

Jump to: