Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0115 "Bree and I Hooked Up" (1/15/2007)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
robtomorrow
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

trainer101 wrote:
EliCash wrote:
I just googled it, and "stride of pride" isn't a popular term at all. Only 220 results, compared to 208,000 for "walk of shame."

So I don't think Daniel being not using the phrase "stride of pride" is an incredibly weak argument.

I'm not saying he would use that phrase. What I'm saying is if they had sex, he wouldn't use the phrase "Walk of Shame". I wouldn't - would you?

EDIT: The "Stride of Pride" is something guys just do - not something they talk about. (I'm in danger of revealing too much about myself but, I do not do the "Walk of Shame" after sleeping with an attractive woman or someone I really like - quite the opposite)

I wouldn't use the term, but then I wouldn't use the term "hook up" either. Both seem to imply sex to college age kids though.
EliCash
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Both seem to imply sex to college age kids though.

Except you can't expect Daniel to be familiar with a term that basically nobody uses.
breeislonely
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

robtomorrow wrote:

I wouldn't use the term, but then I wouldn't use the term "hook up" either. Both seem to imply sex to college age kids though.

i know! i think it's so weird, i'm mean, i'm not old, not even close, i'm 24 but when did kids start saying hook up every five seconds, i always take that to mean they had sex but i guess it can mean whatever the crap they want it to mean, they even call kissing "hooking up" it baffles me
bethy
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Anybody think maybe "walk of shame" was Daniel wanted something to happen but Bree didn't?

This I believe. Daniel is 19. He's clearly in love with Bree.

I guarantee he wanted to do it.

But, I'm still thinking he's above that at this point. Of course, Daniel *is* a bit of a bad boy... Wink

Of course...I'm hoping that during their talk, Bree told Daniel a lot of stuff and they devised a plan....so this whole "guess what we did??" thing is just an act. Well, to a point. Clearly, Daniel is head over heels for Bree. If Bree is no longer "pure" they'll probably just leave her alone. Plus it's a major act of rebellion and one of the things that Bree can do to hurt her mother.
AM
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think he used the term 'walk of shame' because he wanted us to know that he spent the night and was too embarrassed to say it any other way. I also think he was embarrassed about possibly running into Jonas and having to explain himself. Especially since Jonas has so recently asked "What was it like? Is she a good kisser? etc..."

Also there's something oogy about it if you think about it for a minute from Jonas's perspective. He takes in these strangers, one of them steals his credit card and car he chases her down only to witness an execution style murder and now these two are fooling around under his roof. It's embarrassing for Daniel because he's got to have figured out that it's only a matter of time before Jonas starts to feel, uh, used?

I also think the Creators left it deliberately ambiguous to get us talking about it and waiting eagerly for the next vid. But not that ambiguous.

What else could "It's not what you think" mean than they did not have sex?

Free online community
Intelligent discussions and debates
EliCash
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
What else could "It's not what you think" mean than they did not have sex?

Read this thread. It's discussed. Also, read the next sentence that Daniel says for clarification on that.
solrac_krad
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pages and pages of speculation, cant u all stop XD ?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
stardust711
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"walk of shame" could refer to the fact that since they are staying in jonas's house as GUESTS daniel felt shameful that he might be seen walking back to his room from bree's in the morning, because jonas would then likely assume "the worst".
onsweetavenue
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, if bree lost her virginity that makes her kinda useless to the order. She's impure now.

I don't think they sexed it up, I think there was semen involved but no sex. she's too emotional to go through all that pain and all that stuff, adn daniel wouldn't want to hurt her.

plus she's given daniel likes 3 months of blueballs, so he probably went premature.

wow, such a filthy post in such a pure thread.
covedweller

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah. At this point a handie would make Daniel REALLY excited I am sure. Laughing
Kimmy
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:54 am    Post subject: hook up Reply with quote

All I had to do is read the title of the video to cringe with embarrassment for everyone concerned. Run out of plot, or what? I could barely watch the entire video. C'mon, kids, especially younger ones assume hook up means sex. Nuance isn't on their minds. The phrase "It's not what you think" is so ambiguous as to be meaningless. Present it as they though had sex, then later backtrack? What's the difference? It's over, the image is sullied, and the loss of innocence is always permanent.
onsweetavenue
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I call kissing hooking up as well as sex hooking up. It doesn't just mean sex. it's like "fooled around with".

the order is still after bree after she kissed daniel, so they have no issue with that, i wonder if there is something about her virginity that is necessary though. Wink

i got the impression they didn't have sex but maybe it's because this sounded like something a lot of my friends would say in regards to making out. Maybe i just have a bunch of prudes for friends Smile.
LadyBugGirl
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

redheaddiva wrote:
gogo wrote:
redheaddiva wrote:
Walk of shame, indeed!

I can't believe Daniel just advertised their love...
Now if they didn't go "all the way," he's a scoundrel for making it sound like they did. And if they did "go all the way," then he's a scoundrel for announcing it to the world.

Either way, for shame Daniel

Seriously! I mean, how thrilled would you be if someone did this to you?

MY PREDICTIONS...

Next vid: Bree is completely p.o.'ed, and denies everything...

The vid after that: Daniel is outside Bree's door, trying to apologize through P. Monkey...

Then the vid after that: Jonas & Daniel are down in the Batcave playing cards, and Jonas asks what else Bree does like a dead fish...

LOL Funny predictions.

I agree with those who say shame on Daniel. That was mean of him to make a video about it (but once again it is basically a tv show and without him making a video we wouldn't know what was going on because we can't see them all the time). So, on the other hand, I'm glad that they are getting along so well (I really want a Daniel and Bree relationship) Smile

Edit to add: I also don't think they had sex. I think they just made out.
mellie3204
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stardust711 wrote:
"walk of shame" could refer to the fact that since they are staying in jonas's house as GUESTS daniel felt shameful that he might be seen walking back to his room from bree's in the morning, because jonas would then likely assume "the worst".

Thanks SD! That's what I was thinking. "Walk of shame" around these here parts would be used to describe getting 'caught' (literally or potantially) slinking out of someone else's room in the morning to go back to your own, when you weren't really supposed to or expected to be in that other person's room (much as I looooove Wikipedia, it's not exactly the be-all and end-all of the definitional world! Laughing)

I think we all agree the video doesn't give us enough to be definate one way or the other at all. And like all the other vids, that's the way it's supposed to be, or else we'd have nothing to debate!

Most importantly: w00t Daniel and Bree! She was feeling so alone, and he was trying so hard to be there for her, he finally stopped pushing her, she realized she was not alone and had him, their eyes met...*sigh of happiness*.

Can'rt WAIT to see all the possible repecussions... creators, I know you spoil us these days with a post every 1 or 2 days, but we sooo need MORE!
Merry
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OHMIGOD.

Just watched the video (I'm late, I know!)

*dies*

I saw the title and I was like, "If this is another one of the creators things to get people watching I'll be pissed!"

(Like the sticking the bree freeze-frame in the middle of "The Unthinkable Happened")

And it was not. I can't believe it, but introducing that at a time like this. My first thought was booty call, and I reckon that Daniel is going to pressure Bree for an answer on whether or not they're together, they'll have a huge fight, and JONAS will slip in to comfort. Then Daniel will get jealous, something will happen, Bree will run away.

O_o Wow. I should sooooooo be a writer for LG15.

EDIT: I don't think that they... you know... "did it". I think they just made out and fell asleep and Daniel woke up, and did the walk of shame from EMBARASSMENT of being caught by Jonas.

Best. Episode. EVER.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 16 of 19

Jump to: