Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0201 -- "Opening the Box" [05/29/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SARAHPHOBIA88
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

meggamoo1 wrote:
BlogGirl14 wrote:
OMG!! IT WAS FRIDAY the 13th when this was written! it says "10/13/06" which is friday, october 13, 2006, and remember, "help her friday", what is with friday?
Wow, that's really awesome for you to notice that... there must be something with Friday... I'm convinced now.

I thought maybe that 10/13/06 was a test to see if "The Ceremony" had done any damage to her.
I forgot, the fake Ceremony, was it supposed to be a lie to her parents too?

My videos: http://one.revver.com/account/show/SARAHgirl81
Bif Nasty
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, so after doing some digging and picking my med student friend's brain, I found something. I think The Order is going to use Bree for gene therapy. I have a bad feeling they are going to use her to make a virus. They could use her blood to make a super virus and also make the antidote. The Hymn of One could be might want to wipe the earth clean and restart. It seems out there, but after doing my digging, it is coming up too much to be ignored.

http://wiki.cysticfibrosis.com/index.php?title=Gene_therapy

Here is something I found. I will keep looking.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
BlogGirl14
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

clear screen shot!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
lehcarice9
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Firstly, Renegade, I completley love that video. It is so funny, and now you got it stuck in my head. good job...

so, have read most of the posts, except for the enormous ones that have to do with chem/bio. I tried in the beginning, but eventually i got lost. A few things that interested me:

TCC amino acid= serine --> serene? I know that it is different spelling, but it kinda relates to the moon theory that we were thinking about earlier. Also, it kinda is similar to senex, the latin word for old age.

BlogGirl14...you totally nailed it. way to go.

The whole freak song thing actually made me laugh out loud...which is kinda bad since i am supposed to be working.

Is bree supposed to be...the eve of HoO? thats kinda weird...if they were to create a superior race (i know someone was talking about the nazis and the whole, supreme race thing) wouldnt they need an adam?

Jonas is a cutie-patootie.

I was gonna say something else, but I forgot. oh well.
lehcarice9
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OOH. I JUST REMEMBERED.

You know the whole, "We don't even know who she is. It's like the shell of who Bree used to be. The Bree we know vanished." thing?

welkll...my theory about the eyebrows...maybe there already is a clone of bree???

eyebrows v. smaller eyebrows?
Ardra
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bif Nasty wrote:
Ok, so after doing some digging and picking my med student friend's brain, I found something. I think The Order is going to use Bree for gene therapy. I have a bad feeling they are going to use her to make a virus. They could use her blood to make a super virus and also make the antidote. The Hymn of One could be might want to wipe the earth clean and restart. It seems out there, but after doing my digging, it is coming up too much to be ignored.

http://wiki.cysticfibrosis.com/index.php?title=Gene_therapy

Here is something I found. I will keep looking.

Something about all of this is not right.

It's weird that the ceremony would have anything to do with genetics or ribozymes or anything of the sort, since it's not the first ceremony of its kind, according to Bree. She says they are performed rarely, but they have taken place in the past, before the advances in science would have made things like cloning and gene splicing a real possibility.

Unless Bree was misinformed on purpose, and it really is the first ceremony ever...
BlogGirl14
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Ceremony always strikes me as a Sacrafice Ceremony...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
BlogGirl14
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lehcarice9 wrote:
Firstly, Renegade, I completley love that video. It is so funny, and now you got it stuck in my head. good job...

so, have read most of the posts, except for the enormous ones that have to do with chem/bio. I tried in the beginning, but eventually i got lost. A few things that interested me:

TCC amino acid= serine --> serene? I know that it is different spelling, but it kinda relates to the moon theory that we were thinking about earlier. Also, it kinda is similar to senex, the latin word for old age.

BlogGirl14...you totally nailed it. way to go.

The whole freak song thing actually made me laugh out loud...which is kinda bad since i am supposed to be working.

Is bree supposed to be...the eve of HoO? thats kinda weird...if they were to create a superior race (i know someone was talking about the nazis and the whole, supreme race thing) wouldnt they need an adam?

Jonas is a cutie-patootie.

I was gonna say something else, but I forgot. oh well.
aww..thnx! I feel so special now! Razz
BlogGirl14
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok, clearer, and what does it say at the top there?
LittleChickie
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It looksing like the second word is "Evolution" to me.

ETA: I looked again, squintvision and lead forward method haha, I think it could also me "Human Enzyme"
BlogGirl14
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LittleChickie wrote:
It looksing like the second word is "Evolution" to me.

ETA: I looked again, squintvision and lead forward method haha, I think it could also me "Human Enzyme"
its human enzyme, i squinted, lol
BlogGirl14
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.chemistry.ucsc.edu/~fink/231/Image125.gif
BlogGirl14
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BlogGirl14
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think the diagram thing was nitrogen bases, go on google images and look them up
TOSG
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:

Yep, I think they've done it already. The Beast emerges now at last.

Of course they have, why do you think this video was called "Opening the Box," anyway?

(Sorry, couldn't resist)

Bif Nasty wrote:

Story-wise, I like this idea, but I'm curious about how you got from ribozymes to gene therapy.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 17 of 20

Jump to: