Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0200 - "Be Part of Something" [05/28/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
watching_watchers
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Order isn't bad. They just need Bree to promote them. =] Laughing
Hooray for Orange Slurpees!
Go to my YouTube! http://www.youtube.com/xshibbiex
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Hannahbee
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think if we're considering stonehenge because it could be an actual LOCATION for the ceremony, that's a no-go. there's no way they'd be allowed in there to film or anything. nobody's allowed to touch it anymore.

if there's meaning to be found in the stonehenge thing which, honestly, i also doubt, it's got nothing to do with where DJS need to be on friday.

now this new HoO seminar thing... apparently it's legit:
http://lonelygirl15.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10699

i didn't see any mention of it here so i thought i'd just let you all know for any who haven't noticed it yet. Smile
Emyr
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah stonehenge is way out of lg15's league. like Hannabee said it's off limits to everyone. tourists can only come as close as 100m or something liek that. im sure with lots of money you could convince the government or whoever has control over it to let a scene be filmed at it...but how possible is that really?
Renegade
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stonehenge -> England -> Perfect way to introduce KateModern.

As for the IRL difficulties of filming...how much did you see in the last ceremony video, hm? Could you have identified the location afterwards?
Not to mention that compositing with stock material is also an option.
Oh, and, I don't know, but...I remember reading/hearing/seeing in Ocean's 1x that Las Vegas has quite a lot of replicas of famous constructions? Are you sure there isn't a theme park somewhere on the west coast that has a fake Stonehenge standing around that could be used for filming?

Every time you score a goal, a starving child in Africa dies.
Hannahbee
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so where's the seminar play into that?
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorno wrote:
OK....here goes:

In ''be part of something'', she smiles almost all of the time. I thought is was an ironic or secretive smile. But i was wrong. Bree is never coming back. Even if she does, she won't stay long. As Buffy in series 4, death is her gift.
Her whole life has been a lie, the people she loved as parents are dead or missing, her presence brings pain and danger, not only to the people around her, but also to innocent strangers. No matter how much she tries to avoid THEM they will always find her. It says it in LGpeadia, she surrendered. She is sacrificing herself to save the rest of the guys. That smile is the smile of someone who knows that the end is coming, but by it , her moral victory follows.

She let go.
She chose not to let THEM destroy any other girls life.THEY have already destroyed hers. There is nothing else for her here anymore....Crying or Very sad
'' Never look back '' she says, as in " don't worry about me..... i found my peace.... i am awakened..... ''

Wow, that almost made me cry.

BTW, I haven't finished reading all the pages I missed yet, but I like the theories about erasing the negative notes. Could they mean flat or sharp notes? Or.. minor chords?? I have no idea. But maybe if you take out the 'negative' notes, you get some kind of recognizable tune or a word if you take the letters of the notes/chords? Anyone musically inclined enough to figure that one out? lol
Sheqinah
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

impulse wrote:
I'm puzzled by this line: Undo the damage to your very special verse. Erase the negative notes. I thought that was an indication that something was hidden in the audio from the vid. Like all the weird sounds behind Bree. I tried to process the audio part, but I couldn't find anything so far. Any idea?

The only way I think "erase the negative notes" can be figured out is if someone can put what music there is on the video to notes, remove any negative, or flat notes, and see if you can come up with a code of somekind.

Answers for this may be in us discovering the answers for the HoO audition. Someone did put the notes down and corresponded the notes to the numbers and did get 95%, just getting the first note/number wrong.

So if any notes were negative..... thinking thinking... could be correctly answered negative or 1 score questions... more thinking.... or flat notes,... or ..... head starting to hurt.... or it could be nothing... all I know is it is beyond my expertise and all I know to explore other than try to figure out what the bluestone is.

Taylor giving any clues for us to follow?

Last edited by Sheqinah on Tue May 29, 2007 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
The_CW
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone actually have the sheet music to the song in the background?

*Proud Member of the Lurker Fan Club*
*Proud Member of the Sarah Fan Club*
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I looked it up, and sometimes gravestones are made out of bluestone.
janejane26
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

About filming at Stonehenge: I'm not sure how difficult it would be to gain film permits to shoot at that location, but I do know there are private tours that allow people to walk amongst the stones at dusk or dawn, when the site isn't open to the public.
chevalier
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

impulse wrote:
An I the only one to think that Bree is absolutely gorgeous in these Order commercials?

No, you are not.
cobracommander5
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JustAnotherLonelyGirl. wrote:

UH OH RAVIOLI!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
WriterGirl
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JustAnotherLonelyGirl wrote:

sorno wrote:

OK....here goes:

In ''be part of something'', she smiles almost all of the time. I thought is was an ironic or secretive smile. But i was wrong. Bree is never coming back. Even if she does, she won't stay long. As Buffy in series 4, death is her gift.
Her whole life has been a lie, the people she loved as parents are dead or missing, her presence brings pain and danger, not only to the people around her, but also to innocent strangers. No matter how much she tries to avoid THEM they will always find her. It says it in LGpeadia, she surrendered. She is sacrificing herself to save the rest of the guys. That smile is the smile of someone who knows that the end is coming, but by it , her moral victory follows.

She let go.
She chose not to let THEM destroy any other girls life.THEY have already destroyed hers. There is nothing else for her here anymore....
'' Never look back '' she says, as in " don't worry about me..... i found my peace.... i am awakened..... ''

Wow, that almost made me cry.

Me, too. And unfortunately, I think there's something to that. I think Bree may be giving up, but I don't think Daniel and Jonas are gonna let her do that. I think regardless of what she says, they'll do what they have to to get her away from The Order.

JustAnotherLonelyGirl wrote:

Well that's scary.

I have nothing new to add, but everyone smarter than me (not that that's hard Rolling Eyes) who's doing the decoding and investigating is doing a great job! Keep it up!
cobracommander5
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i just went to the library, and i was looking for stuff about aleister crowley and i found NOTHING on him. not one book... well he may be in The Occult, but other then that nothing. i got the occult, a book about cults, a book about all the religions in the world, and myths. see if i can find something you know?

im a pretty fast reader so hopefully i can find something to lead us to find out what the order is doing, and all that other stuff thats going on.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe we'll understand this whole blue stone thing better after the next video, which hopefully will reveal the contents of that box. Pray

Maybe the tape of Bree's play will be in the box! That would be fantastic.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
Page 20 of 23

Jump to: