Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0195 - "Comfort Food" [05/21/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
krisl003
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this video made me sad...but I'm glad Daniel is back to blogging

Do the Ceremony, Jules!Twisted Evil
robtomorrow
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

`

So Daniel missed another chance to get laid.

And I'm guessing we won't be seeing Bree for a while, unless she miraculously escapes again.
bree_is_awesome
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i just kinda wish someone. ANYONE would come up with a plan to get bree back, or get taylor and sarah come to cali
My Bebo: http://www.maddemp.bebo.com
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Aithne

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

robtomorrow wrote:
`

So Daniel missed another chance to get laid.
Lurker

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

immortal1 wrote:
Ok so we don't have to come back until Friday to find out "the plan." right? (is this the snarky emoticon?)

No, that's the "let's get it on, honey" icon.

This is probably the closest thing to snarky: Rolling Eyes

Though this one can be if used properly:

Anyway, I really don't have anything to say about this video. Seems like stalling to me (possibly because Jessica Rose is unavailable for filming?). Still have no idea why they left Texas either, thinking that Jonas' house in California would make for a better thinking space. Or why they think they can come up with a better plan without their hacker. Or why they never tried to interrogate or follow Jules' parents.
ApotheosisAZ
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, this was a decent video; Daniel blogging some emotion about his concern for Bree's well being was somewhat overdue.

Bree can easily find D&J at Jonas' place, if she is able. The Order can as well, of course.

D&J remaining in Texas would merely place Taylor and Sarah in further jeopardy. Taylor's hacking skills can be applied and reported remotely; D&J don't need to be in her vicinity to receive reports from her.

I'm a bit curious about Sarah. She seems like just the kind of girl The Order would attempt to subvert, IMHO.
Flautapantera

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know about ham and butter sandwiches, but bread and butter sandwiches (a redundant name, I know) have always been a mainstay snackfood. Smile

I'm glad we had a video where Daniel reflected on life outside the vlog drama. We haven't received this sort of connective emotion from the Beast since the good ol' days when he still posted from his own YouTube name.

You know that moment where you just want to grab a pair of scissors and run away with them?
Lurker

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ApotheosisAZ wrote:
Actually, this was a decent video; Daniel blogging some emotion about his concern for Bree's well being was somewhat overdue.

I have to disagree. We've heard twice now (once from him and once from Jonas) that the guys are "lost" right now.

ApotheosisAZ wrote:
D&J remaining in Texas would merely place Taylor and Sarah in further jeopardy. Taylor's hacking skills can be applied and reported remotely; D&J don't need to be in her vicinity to receive reports from her.

This much is true, but the guys had no way of knowing that Bree isn't still in Texas. There's also no obvious reason for them not confronting or following Jules' parents.

ApotheosisAZ wrote:
I'm a bit curious about Sarah. She seems like just the kind of girl The Order would attempt to subvert, IMHO.

Shaneener
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grr.

This video made me feel guilty.

My grandma has been asking me to email her, and I wrote her a quick hello. >.<

-goes to call grandmother in Iowa-

That's the Hymn of One,
singing for you to be happy.
watching_watchers
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Sigh* I love Daniel hes such a good actor. He puts so much emotion into the things he says. =]
Hooray for Orange Slurpees!
Go to my YouTube! http://www.youtube.com/xshibbiex
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ApotheosisAZ
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:

We've heard twice now (once from him and once from Jonas) that the guys are "lost" right now.

Right now? Are we watching the same series here, Lurker? Those two have been lost for weeks. Fortunately, there have been some smart young ladies who have been available to fill in the intelligence gap.

Lurker wrote:
This much is true, but the guys had no way of knowing that Bree isn't still in Texas. There's also no obvious reason for them not confronting or following Jules' parents.

I can see your reasoning here. We have never actually seen Jules' parents except for photos in their home. I agree that this was an area that was left unexplored. That would be something that Taylor/Sarah could do for them.
Lurker

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ApotheosisAZ wrote:
Lurker wrote:

We've heard twice now (once from him and once from Jonas) that the guys are "lost" right now.

Right now? Are we watching the same series here, Lurker? Those two have been lost for weeks. Fortunately, there have been some smart young ladies who have been available to fill in the intelligence gap.

"Right now" means from the time Bree left to the present moment.

ApotheosisAZ wrote:
I can see your reasoning here. We have never actually seen Jules' parents except for photos in their home. I agree that this was an area that was left unexplored. That would be something that Taylor/Sarah could do for them.

Sarah and Taylor?! Jeez, if they go from first asking the girls to be the distraction for that dog to this, then, man, they do need to grow a pair.
Renegade
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

About time...

From a storyline point of view, very unspectacular...but Yousef's acting was amazing, and this episode definitely fleshed out Daniel's background.

So...worthless storywise, but a great way for Yousef to show off

Every time you score a goal, a starving child in Africa dies.
je_sais_cequisetrame
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sigh.

I liked this video. It was very cute and sentimental and it sort of made me want to cry, like someone said before, because it was sad. And DanielBeast sad over his Bree is very, very cute.

Also, the Creators, in lieu of significant plot movement, have been experimenting with new and interesting editing techniques. I don't know if they hired someone new or if they're just trying out new stuff -- but I like it. It's cute.

However. I still want to kick Daniel and Jonas' asses... or maybe it's not their fault and I'm just assuming it is... because they're sitting around making sandwiches with Bree all left to the Order on her own devices.

Now, I know she's not hopeless, but she has two extremely able friends who are sitting at home depressed making no significant efforts to save her?

Gaaaaaaaah.

Next time Daniel gets kidnapped by some "Cowboy" with a big white van, I hope her and Jonas sit home and make s'mores for about a week before thinking about ways to save him.

Maybe I'm bitter at the lack of a substantial plot moving video.

But mostly, I wanna kick those boys' butts, lol.
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ApotheosisAZ wrote:
Fortunately, there have been some smart young ladies who have been available to fill in the intelligence gap.

Which isn't uncommon.

To express a "snarky" statement, I would probably use the smiley blowing its tongue, or the angel one, or maybe rolling eyes, idk. It depends on the degree of snarkiness. Wink
Oh, the wink one might work too.

Ew, wth. We need to pick a random smiley that represents snarky.
I vote one of these:
Speak to the hand Illuminati
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 3 of 9

Jump to: