Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Nikki Bower Report
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
brandoblues
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dont worry i know a few people who will go get it soon heh
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Nikki...like your videos. But here's my question: what do you think this has to do with Bree's situation? Because the ceremony was on a hilltop, not by the bridge, and it looks to me from your videos that while you may have been on the right trail, you had a ways to get there.

What made you think the bridge would be involved at all? And why would you assume anything put there was related to Bree? I would assume that someone left it for anyone to find. My friends and I used to leave things in really obscure places and then come back and see if anyone found them. And often when we checked back, we'd find different things there.

And just an FYI: stacked rocks (like you found) usually symbolize a trail when you're out in unmarked area (follow the piles of stacked rocks to make sure you're following a trail when markings aren't obvious). People create them and maintain them when they fall down for hikers. Typically it's three rocks on top of each other. Of course, they can also be used to alert people to other things, and generally it's better not to disturb them...

Good luck with your search. We're eager to hear more.
NikkiBowerReport
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very good questions BK. I understand your skepticism and wish the box were merely left by some harmless kids.

Last week, after my first video, I was messaged by someone claiming to be breeiswaiting (from that white/green vid we all disregarded). He offered verious leads (some of which were definitely diversions), but he also mentioned I should follow my longitude to the "wood structure" that would lead to my "final destionation." Clearly I thought this would be the barn Daniel hid in. But after watching the breeiswaiting video several times and seeing the bridge in front of me, I realized he must be talking about the bridge I found. I have since rewatched the Ceremony video and think the noise we hear may have been people walking across the bridge. Pure speculation on my part, but it all seems to fit.
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NikkiBowerReport wrote:
Last week, after my first video, I was messaged by someone claiming to be breeiswaiting (from that white/green vid we all disregarded).

Ah, interesting. Well, I'll definitely be watching to see how things turn out! But make sure you're not led on wild goose chases by fans eager to make their own game. I hope you could find the ceremony site, and stay ready for when the REAL ceremony takes place.

Also, consider the various locations found on Lucy's computer. Those will surely lead us somewhere...
Reb
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really like your videos Smile keep up the good work!
sparkybennett
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I enjoyed the latest Nikki video.

My first thought was TELL what was in the box, the bridge did not say don't TELL!

Now I see Ophid is on to you....they commented for you to be careful. That tells me you are probably on to something they don't want you to know.
So you should confide in someone you trust in case something mysterious happens to you.

Be safe!
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sparkybennett wrote:
Now I see Ophid is on to you....they commented for you to be careful. That tells me you are probably on to something they don't want you to know.
So you should confide in someone you trust in case something mysterious happens to you.

If this comes out to be an offshoot of opaphid or some other spin-off, I'll stop watching. If it's a spin-off all it's own, I'm fine with that! Very Happy
JenniPowell
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Broken Kid wrote:
sparkybennett wrote:

If this comes out to be an offshoot of opaphid or some other spin-off, I'll stop watching. If it's a spin-off all it's own, I'm fine with that! Very Happy

Just out of curiousity, why does where it comes from matter?

LonelyJew15: The Original "New Girl"
tigerlilylynn

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JenniPowell wrote:
Broken Kid wrote:
sparkybennett wrote:

Just out of curiousity, why does where it comes from matter?

It's like how some people only watch a sport if it's their team that's playing. BK isn't a fan of Team Aphid but is open to other teams.
JenniPowell
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, sports analogies...this is getting serious!

I guess I'm one of those naive dreamers that wants all of these various factions to come together in the end in one nice tie-up where I have all the answers and they make perfect sense.

I'm silly, aren't I? Very Happy

LonelyJew15: The Original "New Girl"
TheFatLady
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Um, Nikki, did you plant that stuff in hopes one of us would follow your trail and look in the box?
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tigerlilylynn wrote:
It's like how some people only watch a sport if it's their team that's playing. BK isn't a fan of Team Aphid but is open to other teams.

Yeah. I haven't followed aphid at all, so I'm not about to start. I'd like to think it's something new. Smile
lgxy
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Goodness.. The -- last -- thing we need is another dead drop with secrets that are only accessibly the those in (parts of) California. Niki, haven't you learned your lesson by the other spin offs that have died before you? The key here is to 'drop' a secret, but one that is at least breakable. We don't care if it's really hard to break, but at least make it possible. You shrink your audience by closing it to a local point.

Just when I thought I was done banging my head against the wall trying to make all this YT ARG stuff work... Sad
Languorous Lass
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm another fan who won't follow Nikki if she ends up crossing over with OpAphid or any other tangent. I'm not into ARGs -- have enough trouble finding time to keep up with both my real life and LG15.
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Languorous Lass wrote:
I'm another fan who won't follow Nikki if she ends up crossing over with OpAphid or any other tangent. I'm not into ARGs -- have enough trouble finding time to keep up with both my real life and LG15.

What is this "real life" of which you speak? Shocked
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> New Releases All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 3 of 13

Jump to: