Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0065 Life's Not Fair [11/02/06]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
cup o' noodles
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hopefully the creators see how dead this thread is and put on another video. i'm already wanting another one....this one was basically stating the obvious....
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
helix52
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dianeviola wrote:
Luv2Skydive wrote:
Predictable......bored. Crying or Very sad

isn't it predictable because we help influence what's going to happen?? the whole ARG thing? maybe i am wrong

Exactly. I don't think you're wrong at all.

Team OpAphid

"Never interrupt a voodoo doctor."
"When forging a letter to nab a perp, be sure to use grammar and spelling appropriate to the education level of the person you're impersonating."
minsky
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cup o' noodles wrote:
hopefully the creators see how dead this thread is and put on another video. i'm already wanting another one....this one was basically stating the obvious....

That has to be a record. A request for a new vid after 3 pages. Laughing Laughing Laughing
cup o' noodles
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

minsky wrote:
cup o' noodles wrote:

That has to be a record. A request for a new vid after 3 pages. Laughing Laughing Laughing

i know, i'm impatient....i can't help it Embarassed especially when i have nothing better to do for the rest of the night. well, i should probably get some sleep in.... Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
omegawoman
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

minsky wrote:
cup o' noodles wrote:

All the threads lately seemed to be getting shorter and shorter. I think we simply do not anylize like we used to, or the creators are not giving us enough to anylize.
cup o' noodles
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

omegawoman wrote:
minsky wrote:
cup o' noodles wrote:

All the threads lately seemed to be getting shorter and shorter. I think we simply do not anylize like we used to, or the creators are not giving us enough to anylize.

yeah. one of us is getting lazy. us or the creators. or both Laughing
cup o' noodles
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

maybe the title "life's not fair" is to stop our whining about how predictable and boring this video is. the creators knew what we would think of this video and respond by telling us basically you don't always get what you want, life's not fair.
laurenesque
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I knew it wasn't going to be so easy. I wonder if the deacons threatened Bree's parents-- maybe with something like excommunication (or something along those lines), or something as drastic as physical harm to either Bree or the whole family. Or if they told Bree's parents anything about Daniel's actions.

I like this new, angrier Bree. As much as her bubbly persona is fun, it's nice to see her sort of "growing up" and trying to take charge of herself.

As much as I hate to say it, I'd kind of like an update on Daniel.
cup o' noodles
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

laurenesque wrote:
I knew it wasn't going to be so easy. I wonder if the deacons threatened Bree's parents-- maybe with something like excommunication (or something along those lines), or something as drastic as physical harm to either Bree or the whole family. Or if they told Bree's parents anything about Daniel's actions.

I like this new, angrier Bree. As much as her bubbly persona is fun, it's nice to see her sort of "growing up" and trying to take charge of herself.

As much as I hate to say it, I'd kind of like an update on Daniel.

yeah, daniel is kinda getting on my nerves with this whole dry streak of posts from him. i think the excommunication thing is a pretty accurate guess, too.
omegawoman
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, if her parent's looked scared, and they are honestly trying to get her out of the ceremony, why hasn't her father tried to figure out WHAT THE HELL he was injecting his daughter with?

He's a doctor right? It would be safe to assume that he has ways to see what he was giving her, unless he knew all along what it is.

I would think my primary concern at this point would be my daughter's safety, as in, what was in the shots, getting her the hell outta there, and who were the other people at the fake ceremony. Bree told her parents that she had never seen them before.

Are they just going to sit there huddled up and scared, or are they going to get off their asses and help their daughter?
helix52
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cup o' noodles wrote:
maybe the title "life's not fair" is to stop our whining about how predictable and boring this video is. the creators knew what we would think of this video and respond by telling us basically you don't always get what you want, life's not fair.

Isn't what most of us wanted what Bree said in the video? I mean, I saw countless times on the boards that people were sure that Bree would still have to do the ceremony. And this being an ARG, as pointed out.. I mean, what do you really want, Jason jumping out of Bree's closet with a chainsaw? Twisted Evil

Team OpAphid

"Never interrupt a voodoo doctor."
"When forging a letter to nab a perp, be sure to use grammar and spelling appropriate to the education level of the person you're impersonating."
cup o' noodles
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, her parents are being a bit passive about all of this....should we be suspicious?
cup o' noodles
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

helix52 wrote:
cup o' noodles wrote:

Isn't what most of us wanted what Bree said in the video? I mean, I saw countless times on the boards that people were sure that Bree would still have to do the ceremony. And this being an ARG, as pointed out.. I mean, what do you really want, Jason jumping out of Bree's closet with a chainsaw? Twisted Evil

that WOULD make me laugh harder than i ever have before. seeing jason slowly protrude from her bedroom door and just come up and *hack!* end of the series....or is it? that would make me laugh quite a bit. Very Happy
omegawoman
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cup o' noodles wrote:
yeah, her parents are being a bit passive about all of this....should we be suspicious?

I think we should. They could be putting on an act in order to get Bree to participate. I would personally throw my religion away if it meant my child would be safe and happy.
cup o' noodles
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

omegawoman wrote:
cup o' noodles wrote:

I think we should. They could be putting on an act in order to get Bree to participate. I would personally throw my religion away if it meant my child would be safe and happy.

yeah. i think this whole "oh you don't have to do the ceremony. we'll speak with the deacons" thing is just a charade. they're just milking her trust. i think they may think that bree participating in this ceremony may boost their status in this religious community up.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 3 of 7

Jump to: