Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0073 Exploring The Motel (11/14/06)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
house
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lonelygirl wrote:
TheChessboardWoman wrote:

Guy in black walking by pool.

I think just b/c he's in a black suit makes it seem pretty significant. I mean how many people would you see in a suit walking by the swimming pool in a motel? probably no one so he's probably from the order.

Uhhhh...actually, quite a few. Business travelers, perhaps? Hotel/motel management? People picking visitors up for company events? Drivers? Travel isn't always for pleasure and, statistically, it's more likely for business.
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

spaciegirl wrote:
missviolet wrote:
As far as plot goes, I know there have been days at hotels where *I* have picked up the ol' tattered reading material just to get rid of the boredom for a few minutes, so I don't know what significance it really carries that a very bored and restless Daniel has ahold of it. ?

Unless it has anything to do with the yin/yang Bree-evil/Daniel-good theory.

Perhaps Danielbeast will have a "Revelation" through his bible readings.

The remote control thing might refer to this thread:
http://www.lonelygirl15.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=67382&highlight=#67382

I have no idea about the whole water/pool thing (except that P.Monkey needs a dunk)
turkeyfeather
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We are either really missing something or there really is nothing there to research. I hope it is us and not the creaters.
thejyav
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

khjq wrote:
Anyway, is Daniel never gonna speak again? I kinda thought that he would be busy on his laptop trying to figure out what to do by doing some research, but instead he is just laying there reading a bible, weeelllll, The Order knows where they are, its just a matter of time before they make their move, and Gemma insisted that they stay put, so I'm pretty sure that she is with the Order, she wants to see B&D floating like logs, so yeah, Gemma is pure EVIL.
The creepy person in the suit walking past the pool is most likely with the Order, and what was that person carrying, a plastic bag maybe?!? I think it is really wierd to see a person in a suit walking past a pool at a cheap motel carrying a plastic bag...

maybe they dont have to pay him as much if he doesnt speak Very Happy
Or maybe there was some truth to the whole not liking his acting and they aren't letting him speak. It is weird though..it seems like some tag team video posting would spice things up a bit.
spaciegirlreturn
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turkeyfeather wrote:
We are either really missing something or there really is nothing there to research. I hope it is us and not the creaters.

If it is "us", isn't that kinda their fault?
robtomorrow
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just hope that Daniel reading the Bible doesnt mean they are going to get all "born again" on us and go off and join a Evangelical Jesus Camp!

Maybe Daniel's not speaking because he hasn't gottem paid.
spaciegirlreturn
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daniel's sort of a dork. (So is Bree for that matter) There are other things he reads that are not typical of 18 yr. old boys, like Time magazine...and pretty much everything she ever talks about reading is unusual for a typical 15/16 yr. old girl.
thejyav
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To me... I don't know the dude in black is intresting i guess. It really is at a point where the creators need to reward the board for guessing some stuff right. Common sense says that everything on film is there because the director wants it to be there. Thats how good film makers work. When you have the order people always in black and then someone is suddenly there in all black that should mean something to people with a sharp eye. However since they have yet to follow through with such things very often we are left wondering if the person in black is from the order, just a guy in black to throw us off and think it's someone from the order, or just a none cast member who was walking by.

I think this hurts the story because sometimes clues don't need to be mysterious. If there was a pattern of clues becoming reality we could have discovered the black suited man and been "Oh...dang yo!" and thus excitment is created. It seems as though everyone is simply "hmmm well there is someone in black but...i don't know...maybe its nothing."
spaciegirlreturn
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

totally...it's called being bored.
trash180
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thejyav wrote:
To me... I don't know the dude in black is intresting i guess. It really is at a point where the creators need to reward the board for guessing some stuff right. Common sense says that everything on film is there because the director wants it to be there. Thats how good film makers work. When you have the order people always in black and then someone is suddenly there in all black that should mean something to people with a sharp eye. However since they have yet to follow through with such things very often we are left wondering if the person in black is from the order, just a guy in black to throw us off and think it's someone from the order, or just a none cast member who was walking by.

I think this hurts the story because sometimes clues don't need to be mysterious. If there was a pattern of clues becoming reality we could have discovered the black suited man and been "Oh...dang yo!" and thus excitment is created. It seems as though everyone is simply "hmmm well there is someone in black but...i don't know...maybe its nothing."

word.
thejyav
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The more I watch I have to say the dude in black has to be the order or they are really trying to piss us off because it is timed perfectly. he comes by right as she pulls the camrea up to herself and they cut away quick enough so that you may not catch it the first time or get that great of a look at him.

To show how even I'm starting to read to much into this stuff the first time I saw bree run and grab the bible her movement sounded like a CIW mores code. I think I need to get away from the board for awhile.
rachelalexis
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

trainer101 wrote:
I have no idea about the whole water/pool thing (except that P.Monkey needs a dunk)

Yes! Dunk that wanker! Wink
Seemed like it was just fluff, and not even particularly cute fluff at that. But then I don't know how funny I would be if I were in her situation.
Seriously though, something has to happen to illuminate what's going on with the parents, if they're okay, being held somewhere, whatever the case may be. Is Bree still calling home every once in a while to see if she can get a hold of them? How would she know if her parents had been returned home safe and sound and were worried sick that she was found by the Order or that Daniel had bought them a trailer to settle down and pop out babies in?

When in doubt, go straight to sex. --Jack Coleman (HRG)
robtomorrow
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well one thing I noticed is that Bree doesn't seem to be in as much of a childish regressive state that she seemed to be in the last two videos.

Maybe she is about ready to face the problem and formulate a plan of action.
thejyav
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I kind of got of on a tangent and didn't finish my critic of the video. As I said before I think they should be working together here we should get some real on screen interaction between the two. It would be a good change of pace.

My other main thought is to try something new. Everyone seems to really go for the videos that go in a different direction. The swimming video, the B&E, the and the run video. These are some of the most popular ones. The wacky bree videos were great in the begining but now it really feels "like been there done that."

I am not bashing and saying they are terrible but this started as an experimental new form of entertainment. Treat it as such, don't play it safe, go out on a limb, try new things. Of late, everytime I see Bree running around in fast motion to music, it just feels like they are playing it safe and thats disappointing to me.
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rachelalexis wrote:
trainer101 wrote:

Yes! Dunk that wanker! Wink
Seemed like it was just fluff, and not even particularly cute fluff at that. But then I don't know how funny I would be if I were in her situation.
Seriously though, something has to happen to illuminate what's going on with the parents, if they're okay, being held somewhere, whatever the case may be. Is Bree still calling home every once in a while to see if she can get a hold of them? How would she know if her parents had been returned home safe and sound and were worried sick that she was found by the Order or that Daniel had bought them a trailer to settle down and pop out babies in?

Did you say "Illuminate"? Ooooo... I got excited! Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 3 of 9

Jump to: