Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0101 "Undisclosed Location" [12/20/06]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
omegawoman
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wasn't going to post this, but I am anyway-

Did anyone else wonder if pics of Daniel in his underwear were posted anywhere on the internet?

I mean, I run around in my underwear in my room all the time, thank God there aren't hidden cameras in my room!!! Or.........is there?
livelongandprosper77
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmmm here is something i found on that symbol:

The Infinity Symbol or Lemniscate :The symbol of an 'eight on its side' is sometimes known as the lemniscate and is a symbol for infinity. The English mathematician John Wallis (1616-1703) introduced the symbol to represent mathematical infinity in his Arithmetica Infinitorum of 1655. The term lemniscate refers to the shape itself, and the Swiss mathematician Jacob Bernoulli (1654-1705) first called the shape a lemniscus (Latin for ribbon) in an article in Acta Eruditorum in 1694. In spiritual terms, the lemniscate represents eternity, the numinous and the higher spiritual powers. The lemniscate represents the cycles of infinity and creation, as one universe grows into and becomes another. It is past, present and future, all in one, and represents being in the eternal. The Magus, the first card in the Major Arcana of the Tarot, is often depicted with the lemniscate above his head or incorporated into a wide-brimmed hat, signifying the divine forces he is attempting to control. We Often see wedding rings placed side by side in figure 8 symbol of infinity of the uninity.

Hmm.. wonder what this means.

Lonelygirl15: "Time for another episode of p-r-o-v-i-n-g s-c-i-e-n-c-e wronngggg!" Smile

Capt. Picard: "Tea Earl Grey, hot"

Last edited by livelongandprosper77 on Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total
wildjenga
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"The religious aspect of the infinity symbol predates its mathematical origins. Similar symbols have been found in Tibetan rock carvings; and the ouroboros, or infinitysnake, is often depicted in this shape. In the tarot, it represents the balance of forces and is often associated with the magician card."

http://altreligion.about.com/library/glossary/symbols/bldefsinfinity.htm#
omegawoman
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

house wrote:
The symbol looks like a lemniscate (I've had way too many advanced math classes...I can't believe I remember what it's called).

Interestingly, in mythology, the lemniscate is associated the meeting of two realities (the conscious and the alternative).
This is interesting because there was a HSA vid, today, that talked about finding the point where two realities meet.

ETA: here's some more information on the symbol.
"The mathematical symbol for infinity is called the lemniscate. The infinity sign was devised in 1655 by mathemetician John Wallis, and named lemniscus (latin, ribbon) by mathemetician Bernoulli about forty years later.

The lemniscate is patterned after the device known as a mobius (named after a nineteenth century mathemetician Mobius) strip. A mobius strip is a strip of paper which is twisted and attached at the ends, forming an 'endless' two dimensional surface.

The religious aspect of the infinity symbol predates its mathematical origins. Similar symbols have been found in Tibetan rock carvings; and the ouroboros, or infinitysnake, is often depicted in this shape. In the tarot, it represents the balance of forces and is often associated with the magician card."

The point where two realities meet? Remimds me of the theory that Bree is Cassie- split personality.
house
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

omegawoman wrote:
house wrote:
The symbol looks like a lemniscate (I've had way too many advanced math classes...I can't believe I remember what it's called).

Interestingly, in mythology, the lemniscate is associated the meeting of two realities (the conscious and the alternative).
This is interesting because there was a HSA vid, today, that talked about finding the point where two realities meet.

"The mathematical symbol for infinity is called the lemniscate. The infinity sign was devised in 1655 by mathemetician John Wallis, and named lemniscus (latin, ribbon) by mathemetician Bernoulli about forty years later.

The lemniscate is patterned after the device known as a mobius (named after a nineteenth century mathemetician Mobius) strip. A mobius strip is a strip of paper which is twisted and attached at the ends, forming an 'endless' two dimensional surface.

The religious aspect of the infinity symbol predates its mathematical origins. Similar symbols have been found in Tibetan rock carvings; and the ouroboros, or infinitysnake, is often depicted in this shape. In the tarot, it represents the balance of forces and is often associated with the magician card."

The point where two realities meet? Remimds me of the theory that Bree is Cassie- split personality.

That was one of the first things I thought, too.
krmurr87
Devoted Fan

omegawoman wrote:
house wrote:

that would make sense of her last video: bree says "even though it was Cassie, I took the blame" something along those lines
wildjenga
Casual Observer

omegawoman wrote:
house wrote:

ooooooh! Good idea!

Although I don't think that LG will turn into that type of story, I still think it would be cool, and I would definitely not object to the idea.
omegawoman
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

krmurr87 wrote:
omegawoman wrote:
house wrote:

that would make sense of her last video: bree says "even though it was Cassie, I took the blame" something along those lines

Yes!!! When I was a little girl, I had an imaginary friend, she was always doing something bad and I ALWAYS took the punishment for it. When Bree said that she took the blame, it instantly reminded me of my little friend, granted I was only 5, but still.
krmurr87
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i still don't get why that would be on the box though, maybe it's a marker for the order
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It certainly seems to be a reference to dual realities - I'm liking the Bree = Cassie theory more and more.
alysaface
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it means bree really is itscassie, and it's going to come out and be actually true soon =)

http://youtube.com/profile?user=alysaface

stalk me.

You were so much cooler before you got your little PHD in everyone elses problems.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Smelltheflowers
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, what a great theory!

I didn't think of that right away but it seems to be a practical and possible connection, and I think an interesting way to go with the storyline Very Happy
krmurr87
Devoted Fan

I'm still pissed off that after all that work we did on the two medical pamphlets he finds and empty box w/ a symbol on it!!!!!
alysaface
The Order of Denderah

krmurr87 wrote:
I'm still pissed off that after all that work we did on the two medical pamphlets he finds and empty box w/ a symbol on it!!!!!

haha seriously.

all my darn pausing and such! rawr!

http://youtube.com/profile?user=alysaface

stalk me.

You were so much cooler before you got your little PHD in everyone elses problems.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
omegawoman
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, with the meds.... Alot of anti-seizure medications are also prescribed as mood stablelizers and anti-depressents. (sorry, too late at night to spell correctly)

It is possible she was given an anti-seizure medication for some kind of mood or personality disorder.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 3 of 14

Jump to: