Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0102 "Skateboarding" [12/20/06]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SharpI
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's great to have the old Bree back, one that talks about ribozymes and NASA and Newton's Third Law, that's active instead of reactive. I've been missing her. This video pushed the story forward in many ways - parents missing, Bree-Jonas, the revelations about her father, Bree's thoughts always with Daniel...
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SharpI wrote:
"That's a Powell-Peralta." http://www.powell-peralta.com

Tied in somehow with "Powell's Dry Cleaners" from "Bree Phone Home"? (If "Powell's" and not "Pal's")

Assuming this is somehow related to Bree's message back to her dad, here's something which may pertain to the meeting place.

The Peralta Community College District is the community college district serving northern Alameda County, California. The district operates four community colleges: Berkeley City College, Laney College and Merritt College in Oakland, and College of Alameda.

If you were going to have conversations about Feynman and Jared Diamond, what better place to do it than a college library?
Luv2Skydive
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

twelfthofnever wrote:
Okay, am I taking crazy pills, or didn't anyone else think it was kind of suspicious for Jonas to be like, "Oh, so you know, if you go missing, you don't get labelled that until a few weeks later..."?

Now, we can infer that he was trying to cheer Bree up about not going to the cops, however, it sounded vaguely threatening, like, "I could make you go missing and people wouldn't know until it's too late!"

I am a Jonas fan, of course, I trust in him, but that just sounded a liiittle creepy.

Yeah, that was weird.....he's trying to distract her by talking about missing people?? HELLO??
SharpI
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

twelfthofnever wrote:
Okay, am I taking crazy pills, or didn't anyone else think it was kind of suspicious for Jonas to be like, "Oh, so you know, if you go missing, you don't get labelled that until a few weeks later..."?

I believe he is just being accurate. I know from personal experience, unfortunately, that the police do very little to resolve a reported missing person for a few weeks, even if that person is known to be depressed and suicidal. The thing is, almost all reported "missing persons" resolve themselves in one or two weeks, so it's efficient for the police not to take action too quickly.
ericski
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

twelfthofnever wrote:

Now, we can infer that he was trying to cheer Bree up about not going to the cops, however, it sounded vaguely threatening, like, "I could make you go missing and people wouldn't know until it's too late!"

I am a Jonas fan, of course, I trust in him, but that just sounded a liiittle creepy.

i admit i have not been a fan of jonas and i'm still not really. the thing that struck me as the oddest part of that was that he was trying to get her mind off her parents. wait, what? how would that?...
seemed more like he was trying to say he knew what it was like to have parents to go missing. to say to bree, "we do have stuff in common".
anngry
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luv2Skydive wrote:
.....he's trying to distract her by talking about missing people?? HELLO??

lol good call. that was really odd to me too, that hed talk to her about that.

i wonder if she was really just "bored" when she excused herself. that jerk probably made her sad.
i feel the magic between you and i

I LOVE BEAST!!!!
oleandereyes
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 4:12 pm    Post subject: image Reply with quote

okay, so i posted this already in "undiclosed location" already, but since it was mentioned again in this video, in case you didn't catch the screenshot of the symbol daniel found of the company Bree's dad worked for:::

Marilee
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aw cute video Razz

i am sure there are clues within the random dialog moments; ribosomes, newton, nasa. But I am not a good detective, but I am a damn good lurker. So back to my cave...
SharpI
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

trainer101 wrote:
SharpI wrote:

Tied in somehow with "Powell's Dry Cleaners" from "Bree Phone Home"? (If "Powell's" and not "Pal's")

Assuming this is somehow related to Bree's message back to her dad, here's something which may pertain to the meeting place.

The Peralta Community College District is the community college district serving northern Alameda County, California. The district operates four community colleges: Berkeley City College, Laney College and Merritt College in Oakland, and College of Alameda.

If you were going to have conversations about Feynman and Jared Diamond, what better place to do it than a college library?

Good thinking, Trainer. krig on the boards also has a good thought: that Bree and Jonas worked it into their conversation as a message to Dad that his message had been received. Can anyone tell us if that really is a Powell-Peralta skateboard?? Not a sk8rgrrl myself
oleandereyes
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Marilee wrote:

aw cute video Razz

i am sure there are clues within the random dialog moments; ribosomes, newton, nasa. But I am not a good detective, but I am a damn good lurker. So back to my cave...

haha a damn good lurker, i like that. Laughing
HyeMew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was a good one. Some good intelligent references, some action involved, an overall great video.
And in my opinion the symbol is based on the infinity symbol, but isn't. I think most likely it's a symbol for OP(Aphid), in which they changed the infinity symbol into an OP.
twelfthofnever
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SharpI wrote:
twelfthofnever wrote:

I believe he is just being accurate. I know from personal experience, unfortunately, that the police do very little to resolve a reported missing person for a few weeks, even if that person is known to be depressed and suicidal. The thing is, almost all reported "missing persons" resolve themselves in one or two weeks, so it's efficient for the police not to take action too quickly.

Yes, I understand the process of filing missing persons reports, which is why Bree going to the police might not have done a lot of good, which Jonas was probably trying to say in not so many words. However, I just thought it was a little off for him to suddenly start talking about missing people to help her "clear her mind."
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SharpI wrote:
trainer101 wrote:
SharpI wrote:

Good thinking, Trainer. krig on the boards also has a good thought: that Bree and Jonas worked it into their conversation as a message to Dad that his message had been received. Can anyone tell us if that really is a Powell-Peralta skateboard?? Not a sk8rgrrl myself

From the Peralta Colleges website:

Berkeley City College
Just two blocks from the University of California, Berkeley, the energetic urban campus of Berkeley City College stands on the cutting edge of community college education. University preparation and occupational training classes form the core of Berkeley City College's curriculum, which also features model programs in fields as diverse as American Sign Language, Biotechnology, and Multimedia. A special arrangement allows Berkeley City College students to complete lower-division requirements in evening and Saturday classes on the U.C. Berkeley campus. Respected academicians and successful entrepreneurs, Berkeley City College faculty represent a broad cross-section of the Bay Area's ethnic, cultural, and economic communities. Berkeley City College's more than 4,000 students, studying amid the Bay Area's opportunity-rich culture of innovation, are sure to be up to all tomorrow's challenges.

Bree's dad is a Biotechnology researcher.
oleandereyes
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 4:24 pm    Post subject: ... Reply with quote

maybe they're trying to say that OpAphid goes around full circle? like...they're the infinite all seeing power that'll get you no matter what you do.. hence the OP made out of the infinity sign.. they're all connected.
the symbol that daniel has does look kinda mis-drawn if it were a true infinity sign.. it doesn't match up in the middle like it should.
immortal1
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remember Bree has to respond to the message from her father.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 3 of 12

Jump to: