Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0110 "My Dad Said..." [1/5/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
krig
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

parakeet100 wrote:
essie wrote:
I don't know why.. but I have this feeling that two sets of missing parents.. I'm not sure if it's been ever raised before but what if Jonas and Bree are actually siblings! Maybe her real parents are Jonas. And they were murdered by the Order and then.... I don't know. Interesting twist though. I remember reading in previous thread that someone predicted that Bree's dad wasn't Bree's dad. Video is a bit laggy on revver I'm excited! Bree seems more grown up now.. and the whole series.. just got a lot more.. serious.. More serious then what I'd prefer. Yeah. That's all I have to say before I finish watching the whole video. So happy I'm on PAGE 3 =)

You might be right. It's like Star Wars or something...

Which would make Danielbeast the Han Solo of this story! I am excited...maybe we will see a bit more B and D romance after all!
NillaWafers
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

spaciegirlreturn wrote:
Nilla?! Hey girl, I haven't "seen" you in forever!

<--ok, done being a dork.

Hi hi! /me waves across cyber-space.

Anyways, really good video! Much better than the last one. I wonder how this whole adoption ( or perhaps not even adoption?!) thing pans into the whole storyline.
kellylen
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First of all GREAT acting by Jessica.

Secondly this was a definate shock to me and it made me want to know what happened with her mom. I think the stolen baby idea is a good idea. It would explain why she was homeschooled, so nobody would find out about her and possibly try to "steal" her back.

I still wonder what her "dad" told her about the order though...
TheFatLady
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had that same question about what does "this" mean when Bree says, "My dad went through this recently." It could be that HE thought he was her father all along, too, and somehow just now found out he wasn't.

If that's the case, it raises all kinds of interesting questions about how he could not have known. Perhaps it was Mom who pulled the fast one on her husband and Bree, and that's why Bree isn't planning to speak to her?

Another thought: She says dad decided to get in touch, as though he had the option to just casually see her around. Are her parents kidnap victims, or not? Surely Dad would have "decided" to try to find his kid from the very beginning of their separation, knowing Bree would be losing her mind with worry.
essie
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

agent_fondue wrote:
I thought it was a little wierd that she said her dad was going through a mid life crisis and thats why he wanted to get together.

My thoughts exactly. Now thinking back, what if the parents decided to abandon Bree because they were tired of taking care of someone elses daughter
robtomorrow
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheFatLady wrote:
I had that same question about what does "this" mean when Bree says, "My dad went through this recently." It could be that HE thought he was her father all along, too, and somehow just now found out he wasn't.

If that's the case, it raises all kinds of interesting questions about how he could not have known. Perhaps it was Mom who pulled the fast one on her husband and Bree, and that's why Bree isn't planning to speak to her?

Another thought: She says dad decided to get in touch, as though he had the option to just casually see her around. Are her parents kidnap victims, or not? Surely Dad would have "decided" to try to find his kid from the very beginning of their separation, knowing Bree would be losing her mind with worry.

Good point, she didn't say she was adopted, she said her dad wasn't her real dad, her mom could still be her real mom.

Edit: on rewatching the video Bree did say her mom isn't her real mom.

Last edited by robtomorrow on Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
kellylen
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought I heard her say that her mom isn't her mom either

maybe im wrong.
UpbeatMarshWiggle
Casual Observer

TheFatLady wrote:

This is a really good theory! It explains Bree's dad not being Bree's "dad", the "crisis" he just went through (finding out Bree really wasn't his) and certainly explains Bree not wanting to talk to her mother, either.

EDIT:Whoops. Maybe not. I just re-watched the video, and Bree said her mom wasn't her real mom, either. So I guess this might not work after all.

Great stuff!

UMW

Last edited by UpbeatMarshWiggle on Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
parakeet100
Casual Observer

I think the "this" she's referring to is the fact that she is questioning everything she's been told her whole life... her "dad" probably started questioning it too (like when he agreed not to give her any more injections because he thought it was strange & she didn't want to participate anymore), and starting seeing his life from a different perspective, thus the honesty with Bree about her history and the Order.
thelogicpuzzler
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="trainer101"]That was Bree/Jessica's most compelling performance to date. Truly moving.

I must agree! She seems, different, not in personality, but in something else.
TheFatLady
Enthusiastic Fan

No, she said neither of her parents were "real."
omegawoman
Enthusiastic Fan

Didn't both her parents tell her that she didn't have to go through with the ceremony? Sounds like maybe they took her to raise her just for the ceremony, but maybe got attached to her as she was growing. Dad wanted her to know the truth, and he was killed for it.

Maybe this was his mid-life crisis- feeling fatherly to a girl he was not supposed to become attached to.
breewithcrackers
Lonely Fan

i agree kellylen....that was great acting.

poor bree Crying or Very sad
kellylen
The Order of Denderah

TheFatLady wrote:

Bree's Mom is a slut!!! Surprised Shocked Laughing
parakeet100
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kellylen wrote:
I thought I heard her say that her mom isn't her mom either

maybe im wrong.

She did. Neither one of them is her real parent.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 3 of 18

Jump to: