Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0112 "Purple Monkey Returns" [1/9/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
laurenesque
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not the best acting on Jess's part. I feel bad for Daniel though; he's trying to be a good friend. Maybe not going about it the right way, but he's trying. I really feel like something is fishy with Bree though... I think she's quietly planning something, which is why she's pushing away the people she needs the most right now.

The fangirl in me was waiting for Daniel to just blurt out, "I love you!" *sigh* Disappointed again. Sad
bethy
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

These boys forget that she's a girl...and she's 16. SHE doesn't even know what she wants. Hell, my father died when I was 19 and I was very much like that for awhile. The oldest of 5 kids and a mother who completely checked out of reality...at home I was Ms. Responsible, but around my friends, I was nuts. I did some really weird things and didn't appreciate some of the sutff they did to cheer me up. I knew they meant well, but none of them had a clue what I was going through. Some of them just went away completely...including the one I was kind of dating. He didn't have a clue what to do or say. Sometimes, all I wanted was hug or to let someone hold me while I cried.

Boys are stupid, though, they think they can "fix" things right away, especially with humor. Girls don't work that way...especially girls who have just lost their father.
nakita
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mushab00m wrote:
oh wow.
When I first saw the title, I thought that Bree had relapsed into her crazy my-stuffed-animals-are-my-only-friends phase. I was pretty relieved when it was just Daniel trying to cheer her up, though.

One thing about that - Daniel seemed to HATE those little guys when they were on the run. Now, he sees them as the only tool with which to cheer Bree up?

Is this REALLY any better than Jonas' mental health exercise?

I want to know WHAT that mental health exercise was! Seriously. Daniel rudely films Bree as she runs into the BATHROOM (ew), but won't even say what the mental heal excercise was?! Mad

Proud member of the Jonas is Sexy Club!
plexplex
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Idea
That's what Bree's hiding, that she can't talk about!

She just found out that she's actually a guy and can pee standing up!!

PLOT TWIST LIKE WHOA
mushab00m
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nakita wrote:
mushab00m wrote:
oh wow.
When I first saw the title, I thought that Bree had relapsed into her crazy my-stuffed-animals-are-my-only-friends phase. I was pretty relieved when it was just Daniel trying to cheer her up, though.

One thing about that - Daniel seemed to HATE those little guys when they were on the run. Now, he sees them as the only tool with which to cheer Bree up?

Is this REALLY any better than Jonas' mental health exercise?

I want to know WHAT that mental health exercise was! Seriously. Daniel rudely films Bree as she runs into the BATHROOM (ew), but won't even say what the mental heal excercise was?! Mad

Something about health books...and probably lots of hugs and cuddling. lol.
girlAnachronism
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay. so I though Daniel trying to cheer Bree up was cute. Though if I had been Bree I'd have chucked the glass bowl back at him.

Daniel and Jonas "hugging it out" oh dear, this is only further confirming my suspicions about Jonas, which is dissapointing b/c I would gladly jump straight-Jonas...

I doubt Bree is turning bulimic. I had an inkling about that when she ran to the bathroom, but then I remembered that the bathroom is where most people keep tissues and also people generally don't intrude on others in there b/c they assume...that...you know.

Frankly, i'd be pissed off if Bree became bulimic because the portrayal would probably be all that 80s text book sh*t that doesn't apply outside the world of Degrassi. And an eating disorder eats up so much time and energy (no pun intended) that it would horribly derail the plot.
AniDonia
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww... Daniel brought her her stuffed animals, and we all know how much he hated them.

It's understandable that Bree would want some space, but seriously though, she NEEDS NEEDS NEEDS (as Jonas would say) to tell them what the hell is going on! It's common knowledge that Bree (who has been freaking RAISED in the Order) knows a ton more about it than she has told us, or Daniel. Daniel has done so much, risked so much for her... the least she can do is say:

"My religion is called _______. We believe in ______. They chose me to do the ceremony because ________. What we were going to do at the ceremony was _______. " etc.

But then that would kills the mystery for us, wouldn't it?
Maccaboy17
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this reaffirmed for me that Daniel is the best guy in this series.

like many others i was expecting bree to crack a smile at the P money stuf (either jess was totally in the zone or they had to take that scene over and over)

the problem is that daniel isnt a very hugsy, touchy guy (like jonas) remeber in christmas surprise Bree practically jumped on him and he kind of pulled away slightly and said happy hollidays, which sadly means he cant give be the hug she needs (and maybe he even wants to give her)

i recon in about a week Bree will do a video and ask for our advice on the forum, but if there is a secret that she's hiding it wont be her who tells us, all you OPAphid mob will be telling us its in a tachyon drop in the near future.
spaciegirlreturn
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well apparently he hugs Jonas a lot
Maccaboy17
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

spaciegirlreturn wrote:

jonas hugs him a lot theres a diffrence

i hav ehtis immage of jonas in this hugs all closed eyes enjoying the moment and Daniel standign rather riggidly and looking rather embaressed
angie78gg
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I keep seeing a lot of, " well her dad just died" so she needs space. Yes her dad did just die, but theres also the fact that she found out, HELLO I am not who I thought I was. My life growing up has been a lie. I think that would screw with me worse, then the man who raised me dying. It may sound harsh, but it's true. I know she hasnt had the easiest time. She need's ppl in her life right now who care. I have learned one thing in life. No matter what the situation. You push hard enough, and well you push away the ppl who love you. No one still know what her dad told her, but she keeps it up. Well, you never know who may die next. I think it's time she come's clean. Cheese and rice how long are they gonna drag out her secrets. She's what 17 now? I do believe, she is obviously not a child anymore by any definition. AS far as her getting all crazy depressed. I see her as the type, to use it to her advantage. Not to mope around, there comes a time when anger can be your best friend. I think now is that time.
kristin
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Though Daniel and Jonas are terribly misguided in their attempts to cheer up Bree, I must applaud their dedication.

Bree's little refuge in the bathroom thing did have me a bit worried that she could be purging or cutting in there. The toilet seat was up, which some other posters noted as inconsiderate on the part of Jonas and/or Daniel, but I was thinking maybe it was supposed to indicate that she wasn't in there to use the toilet and therefore neglected to adjust the seat herself. We've seen her in bandages before during all the ceremony prep, so perhaps bloodletting is some tradition left over from the Order. They also enforced the strict diet supplemented with injections, so a weird relationship with food and cleansing the body might also have been put upon her, which might have led to some sort of eating disorder post-Order.
psychobunnie
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im scared daniels gonna end up leaving. Shocked
Pi
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

girlAnachronism wrote:

Frankly, i'd be pissed off if Bree became bulimic...

I hear ya. I'm not looking forward to seeing something like that played out either. It's just they also put that weird light above the toilet and did that white flashy thing they do when the LG Gods want to point something out ( 02:24, 02:30-32). So, if it's not a developing eating disorder.. then what? She's flushing her food, meds and/or drugs.. down the toilet? She certainly knows something about 'strict diets.' I dunno.. just doesn't look good.

Pi
spaciegirlreturn
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maccaboy17 wrote:
spaciegirlreturn wrote:

jonas hugs him a lot theres a diffrence

i hav ehtis immage of jonas in this hugs all closed eyes enjoying the moment and Daniel standign rather riggidly and looking rather embaressed

riiiiiiiight.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 3 of 10

Jump to: