Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[VIDEO] 2-10-07 The Human Ransom
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Destrin41016
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok at like 1:40 in the vid when u see behind bree and daniel who is that? its not jonas he was more to the left...
and...(keep in mind i havent been here in 3 months and havent had time to read up buuuuuut...) could brother brees mom and brees dad be like..."family"...or am i just crazy..cuz if daniel said he isnt really your brother is he then...i dunno im just crazy haha

*EDIT*
ok ya he probably said her so...disregard part 2 of the post...
kellylen
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

deagol wrote:
tenshiakui wrote:

*slinks out of the shadows*

I heard "I mean, he's not like, really her brother, is he?"

*fade to black*

Yea i would go with that.

I heard that and not the theory that they bleeped out tachys name
tiltingwindward
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

deagol wrote:

- Jonas may have not made it out, as Lucy was pretty close to him and Daniel was just starting to climb.
- What did Bree whisper into Daniel's ear? anyone read lips? I'm guessing she warned him about the flash bang.
- Why did Bree say "wait, stop"?
- Was Lucy carrying a piece? She seemed to reach for her waist with her right hand, as she went to cover the camera with her left.
- When and how did they plan this? If Bree already knew about this plan with Tachy and Bro when she did "Me For Daniel," then she's turning out not to be as dumb as she seemed, and a great actress (I'm talking about Bree not Jessica Rose).

My thoughts:
-In any other situation, I would be surprised if Jonas made it out, just because Lucy was so close behind him. In LG15, however, they make any number of amazing escapes; and it's always possible that Jonas fought her off...

-I can't read lips, but I'm almost positive that Bree was warning Daniel, which is why they hugged for such a long time.

-In my opinion, Bree shouted "wait, stop" so that the elevator door wouldn't be closed all the way when the flashbang went off. If the door had been completely closed, there is a good chance that Bree would have been as incapacitated as the rest of the Order crew apparently were. It makes sense that Bree and Lucy, who were at the front of the elevator, were the quickest to recover.

-We know that the Order has shot people before, and Lucy was present at the last shooting. I can't be sure about her hand movements in this video, but it's always a possibility.

-This is my biggest question too: when did Bree do all of this communicating with Tachyon? When she was hiding in the bathroom mourning her father (in which case, did she know Daniel would be kidnapped)? Did Tachyon get in touch with her just for this occasion, or have they been talking all this time? And am I going to have to start thinking of Bree as intelligent?

I'm also curious about the other people in the elevator. There were more Order members there than we've ever seen before, and I didn't see the portly deacon among them. Who is this new crowd that Lucy is running with?
ShardinsKitten
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's bee pointed out that two of them are the creators (possible the third is the other one too.) I'm guessing they'd just be other watchers or helpers though (in character). The order just sent them for extra insurance that no one would get away or something. Guess they should have sent more. LOL.
kellylen
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the order probably sent more people down because they KNEW that the trio would fight back. But I bet they never expected tachy
deagol
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tiltingwindward wrote:
I'm also curious about the other people in the elevator. There were more Order members there than we've ever seen before, and I didn't see the portly deacon among them. Who is this new crowd that Lucy is running with?

Apparently, the Creatators pulled off a "Scorsese" Very Happy
bethy
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Watching this again....there's something up with all the oil pumps, guys....i mean, REALLY.

First we have a very specifi sign placement...which we don't normally get in the LG15 vids:

La Brea = The Tar

Then during Tachy's theme song, she drives past the La Brea Tar Pits:

We get a shot of Bree's face in the elevator:

And then a series of shots of oil pumps and rigs:

And then back to shot of the city...including driving past a (I think) a Trader Joes.

WTF?

This video is very locale specific...typical of a Tachy video, I think, especially in preparation for drop???
tenshiakui
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*slinks out of the shadows*

There is a Trader Joes on La Brea ave north of the tar pits

*fades to black*

The Shadow of the LG15 Defense Force.
The Mackerel Sushi Chef
Mistress of Nick-Names
Skunkwaffle
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

2 things.

I'm pretty sure Bree says "If she says we can trust him, we can trust him. I'll explain it to you later."

Jonas had to have gotten away. He had the camera. If Lucy caught him, there'd be no video to post.
deagol
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skunkwaffle wrote:
2 things.

I'm pretty sure Bree says "If she says we can trust him, we can trust him. I'll explain it to you later."

Jonas had to have gotten away. He had the camera. If Lucy caught him, there'd be no video to post.

Take a look at the very last frame or two. Bree is clearly reaching down to get the camera from Jonas.

"I'll explain it to you later" is right.
kellylen
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

no she was reaching down to pull jonas up i thought
JenniPowell
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure if this is going to lead to a drop, we will be hearing from Oppy shortly. And she's going to be none too happy...

LonelyJew15: The Original "New Girl"
ShardinsKitten
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Jonas: Are you sure we can trust this guy? He’s not like… really her brother is he?

(The group reaches the top flight where a ladder leads to the roof.)

Bree: If she says we can trust him, we can trust him. I'll explain it to you later.

(Bree starts climbing the ladder)
From the LGpedia... I just wanted to point out, right before/as the group reaches the top of the stairs DB says "what are we doing?" when Bree said "I'll explain it to you later" she was actually looking down at DB (answering his question).
Lola
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you take the LaBrea route to the airport then you pass through an oil field on the road that connects you to LaCienaga.

Oh....and of even more importance....Welcome back Tachyon!

Last edited by Lola on Sun Feb 11, 2007 8:30 am; edited 1 time in total
lookyz
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tiltingwindward wrote:

-This is my biggest question too: when did Bree do all of this communicating with Tachyon? When she was hiding in the bathroom mourning her father (in which case, did she know Daniel would be kidnapped)? Did Tachyon get in touch with her just for this occasion, or have they been talking all this time? And am I going to have to start thinking of Bree as intelligent?

We've had quite a few days of radio silence from Bree - just some Jonas ranting - this past week. There's a good chance Bree knew her all along. Maybe not well, but tach was "inside" while Bree was prepping for said ceremony, so I'm sure they ran into each other. TAch references the faux ceremony in her early vids
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> OpAphid: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 3 of 14

Jump to: