Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0147 Sorry Jonas [03/07/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
HisGirl
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree that something needs to come to light that will explain how Jonas can have anti-order parents and befriend an order-raised girl by 'coincidence' -

but I still don't believe the absence of that explanation proves that Jonas is 'order'- not yet anyway.
mrsmoose
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HisGirl wrote:
I agree that something needs to come to light that will explain how Jonas can have anti-order parents and befriend an order-raised girl by 'coincidence' -

agreed!
Lurker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

omegawoman wrote:
immortal1 wrote:

The only thing that would make sense would be if Jonas knew more than he was letting on...

Well, Bree has always known more than what she is telling anyone, so why wouldn't Jonas?

The pretense of his involvement in the series until recently was that he had never heard of the Order before seeing B&D's videos, and, thus, was just a random fan who extended an invitation to them to come to his place (which any fan could have done). That being the case, the chances of him being entirely ignorant of all this but making his offer and then being revealed as having anti-Order parents looks very suspicious.

Not to say it couldn't happen without him being ignorant of all that, but it's still very suspicious. Not necessarily suspicious in a sinister way, but suspicious in a "You've got to be shitting me" kind of way.

Last edited by Lurker on Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
bluejay
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I for one am glad that they posted this video - after the last one, I think we needed a lot more information about why they decided to trust jonas. Now we know for sure it was the content of the documents from the attic. I agree with people who say they should scan it and post the 'mission statement'! I want to read it because I still don't really trust Jonas.

One more thing - I agree with the people who think that Jonas isn't exactly who he says he is - that he's either pro-Order and part of some plan to keep tabs on Bree and eventually get her to do the ceremony, or that he's anti-Order and part of a secret group trying to protect Bree. But either way, he's lying to her and not allowing her to make informed choices about what she's doing. So in both scenarios, I don't like what he's doing.

EDIT: for spelling

Last edited by bluejay on Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
krmurr87
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

uhh i hope this document doesn't become as useless as the letter her parents gave her that..yes we never heard of again
EternalConfusion
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, what must Jonas be so hott?

and I think Jonas is using Bree n Daniel to take down the order.. by not knowing anything and using their help to reach them cause they killed his parents
krmurr87
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OHH that would be such a grea twist ...if bree's parents were hired assassins and killed jonas's parents off
EternalConfusion
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm brillaint Surprised
sweetie55
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jonas is still shady in my book. He definitely has some hidden agenda if he's still with B&D. I think it would be cool if the anti-order wants Bree too for the ceremony. I bet she could be suckered into doing it for the anti-order since the order killed her "dad". Who says the anti-order isn't evil?
michiev
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aw man, where has danny been in these videos T_T

*Goes through DB withdrawl* OH OH OH *dies*

Anyway yeah i get what some of you are saying. I still think Jonas is shady.
gimpchrist
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AAhahaha, Bree's parents were assassins?? I love it. Laughing
kassiaL
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sweetie55 wrote:
Jonas is still shady in my book. He definitely has some hidden agenda if he's still with B&D. I think it would be cool if the anti-order wants Bree too for the ceremony. I bet she could be suckered into doing it for the anti-order since the order killed her "dad". Who says the anti-order isn't evil?

I love that theory! But I don't want to think that Jonas is evil...
gogo
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it would make sense that Jonas knows more than he is letting on. After all, he did break into his cabin to find the specific document to prove his non-order ties. He must have known it would help him prove his innocence. In addition, he has not seemed very freaked out by the order or their methods. I wouldn't think his appearance in this story is simply a coincidence.
I hope you realize that I suck.::The finest satire is that in which ridicule is combined with so little malice and so much conviction that it even rouses laughter in those who are hit.-Georg Christoph Lichtenberg
onsweetavenue
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She's annoying. "i'm sorry...I'm just sorry. I just thought you were one of them!"

That's not going to make it any better. That's a whiny sorry excuse for an apology. Imagine you just have suspicions that someone might be in a group that killed your father. And this person has done nothing but help you.

Then you tie him up and consider killing him. Then it turns out he's not in the order. And you say "sorrryyyyyy" but continue to leech off of him and his resources.

God. Seriously have a talk with him, I swear. Get on your knees. Explain you were mad with cabin fever. Say you'll do anything for him. Something.
HyeMew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Creators please read this!

Firstly, I liked this episode. Secondly, Bree needs to make Jonas a GREAT FEAST to get him to forgive her... or if that doesn't work, "will an olive/gingko brach do?"
AKA- I'm referring to the good old days episodes and would love such a throw back! Thank you for reading!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 3 of 8

Jump to: