Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0156-"Lucy!?!?!" [3/16/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
AM
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marilee wrote:
oh man, Bree is gonna piss of Tachyon??? brave brave girl!!

I wish Bree would have mentioned that forum members posted the screen cap or something though. oh well...

Noooo, it's better this way. First off the Bree video was probably shot before the party videos were even posted. I know it's supposed to be 'real time' but they must shoot a few days in advance.

But the real reason why it is better is because it gave Bree her much needed chance to 'save the day'.

When last we left Bree she was in the dog house. By making this nice catch herself and saving the day she has the chance to vindicate her whole character and get everybody (both here and in the Breeniverse) to love her again.

Very, very important and very very necessary. Nobody was enjoying hating Bree. She is a character that for so long many of us have wanted to like. This is her chance to be brave and put her friends first. This is her chance to stop being childish and narcissistic.

IOW she needs the props more than we do right now.

Free online community
Intelligent discussions and debates

Last edited by AM on Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mvidrine
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well this will prove to be very interesting. I think that Bree might drop in at the wrong moment, all three of them will end up in hot water, and Tach will have to come save them again. It'd suck if it wasn't Lucy, but I don't think the creators will do that to us. Maybe they'll capture the Aunt and have Jonas like interegations.
kjones
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AM wrote:
Marilee wrote:
oh man, Bree is gonna piss of Tachyon??? brave brave girl!!

I wish Bree would have mentioned that forum members posted the screen cap or something though. oh well...

Noooo, it's better this way. First off the Bree video was probably shot before the party videos were even posted. I know it's supposed to be 'real time' but they must shoot a few days in advance.

But the real reason why it is better is because it gave Bree her much needed chance to 'save the day'.

When last we left Bree she was in the dog house. By making this nice catch herself and saving the day she has the chance to vindicate her whole character and get everybody (both here and in the Breeniverse) to love her again.

Very, very important and very very necessary. Nobody was enjoying hating Bree. She is a character that for so long many of us have wanted to like. This is her chance to be brave and put her friends first. This is her chance to stop being childish and narcissistic.

IOW she needs the props more than we do right now.

ya I agree. I see an all new and improved Bree after this lol. Some of Tachyon must have rubbed off on her.
Marilee
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AM wrote:

ohhhh okay Wink that does make sense. sigh. I guess I go used to disliking whiny Bree. As long as she comes back ready to kick some order booty then I say hooray for Bree.

side note, i hoped for a smiley throwing confetti in the air, but what can ya do Smile
AM
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
kassiaL wrote:
I really hope alex isn't evil...

but at least Bree seems to be turning back into the girl we used to know and love.

Better than that, she seems to be turning into someone that might have the best of the old and the new.

My God, Creators, are you really doing it...? Are you going to make me like her again? That would be cool.

Breepop wrote:
Looks like we finally got Bree's reaction to Alex. I don't think it was really jealousy, as a lot of us thought it would be. She did tell Daniel to stay away from her, but more for safety reasons, and not because she was jealous.

Agreed. I'm glad that it was like this and not jealousy.

Ditto everything Lurker just posted. But then again our views are often along the same lines Smile

Free online community
PixieSailor
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

;D I never stopped liking Bree.
She wasn't childish at ALL in this video, did you see that? And she was calm, and mature, and made wise decisions. And wasn't whiny.

Have we ever seen a Bree video like this? I can't think of one.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
freakish
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i bet jonas will be mad that bree is suspecting alex and daniel will think bree is just being jealous. because boys are stupid
Lurker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PixieSailor wrote:
She wasn't childish at ALL in this video, did you see that? And she was calm, and mature, and made wise decisions. And wasn't whiny.

She was all the things you say, and, nope, I don't think we've ever seen a video from her like this before. This could be the start of something grand.

AM wrote:
Ditto everything Lurker just posted. But then again our views are often along the same lines Smile

I agree with what you said a few posts back as well. Nicely put.
PixieSailor
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think so. I mean, Bree didn't sound jealous. Why would Bree be jealous? She all of a sudden LOVES Danial? And when we have Tachyon information, we tend to want to listen to it. Same with Danial and Jonas.

Or, at least Danial. I don't know if Jonas is over his "I'ma be immature over Bree making a really, really stupid judgment about me" thing.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
PixieSailor
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I have a new favorite video. Wink
AM
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PixieSailor wrote:
;D I never stopped liking Bree.

That's right Pixie, you didn't. I remember you sticking up for her the whole time Smile. And in this case I am so damned happy to be wrong Smile

I agree. This is unlike the Bree of the past. Bree seemed strong in the 'I have Jonas' watcher symbol video. And then it was taken away from us and she was labeled hysterical and crazy. Just about broke my heart.

Not this time. Because if the creators do anything to take this new and improved Bree away from us a second time, if they break our hearts again, I'll, well, I'll just stop watching.

They've got to know how much this means to all of us.

Free online community

Last edited by AM on Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
joygasm
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PixieSailor wrote:

Or, at least Danial. I don't know if Jonas is over his "I'ma be immature over Bree making a really, really stupid judgment about me" thing.

We shall find out soon Wink

You other girls better back it up! He is mine! Just ask him!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
janesalteredstates
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ack forget it. I was thinking Bree ended with "Be well." Which would have been cool.
PixieSailor
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

joygasm wrote:
PixieSailor wrote:

We shall find out soon Wink
Sooner rather than later, preferably.
Melisa
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really doubt Jonas is part of the order.. or anyhting for that matter.

Wasn't it Jonas who busted Gemma? Why would he bust his own "teammate"?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 3 of 9

Jump to: