Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0170- "Apology Accepted?"- [4/10/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nieriel.Manwathiel
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wtf with the "boring" whining?! no one caught the Meridian?? gumshoeing potential! Very Happy

edit--
http://www.meridian.org/ FIRST!!!!!!111111!!!!!!!!!!123!!!!!!!ABC!!!!!!!!!! Wink
Chelseyrl
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha, I'm too tired to care about meridian lines. In fact, i'm off to bed.

Pretty rare feat for me for a new vid.
Laughing

You just had a Kyle moment.
d'oh!
looking4answers
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the numbers on the thing in the background is a package of building wood or something along those lines. I was looking at it a lot too wondering what it could be. I think someone is doing some reno work, but who?
epogen
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HisGirl wrote:
anyone notice the numbers and letters above alex's head? what was that all about?

edit to add pic:

i think it's a box of some sort!

definitely noticed that, and think it has the markings that most crates do, but i am wondering about the canvas/sail material?

also, didn't like the "i've recorded the message they asked me to" bit, Shocked while we know she spoke the way they asked her to at the end of alex is ( oh please let that be the right vid) she is technically still recording so they can view her, them all being public videos (despite bree stating she was done with that.) don't know why but that got my shackles up. (could be the saki)

another thing that stood out to me was the exquisite pain of loss thing, it sounded so scripted, i am thinking that is a quote or a reference of some kind.

definitely in white again, and a little more mexicana i might add. robtomorrow should be happy Smile but if the theory that she appears in black & white for a reason is true this is significant.

finally, i know there are complaints about her, but this is great acting to me. way better than gemma, more sophisticated than bree and definitely multi-layered.

oh yes and planes don't fly they crash had poetical resonance for me.
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, I have nothing really to say after this video.
Just a few minor responses.

--The part about planes made me think of the helicopters.
--She sounded weird when she said "I wanted to be a pilot because ..I liked to..look up in the sky a lot.." wtf? weirdo..
--"Planes don't fly, they crash" was definitely said with emphasis. The way she looked into the camera was chilling. Foreshadowing? -shrug-
--I wonder if Alex's mom WAS killed on purpose - by Jonas' father or someone else..? Hm.
--I hate the question mark at the end of the title. Alex did not say she was sorry in that video. She just gave us a sob story so she'd look like a victim after she led her nephew and his friend whom she flirted and made out with AND an adorable little girl go to las vegas and get kidnapped and drugged by her stupid religion thing. Now they're just gonna forgive her because "oh boo hoo, the Order tricked me into it!" Well in that case, I don't feel bad for you that your life sucks, just that you're pathetically stupid. Bye.

In conclusion, Apology NOT Accepted.

edit: I just realized the Apology Accepted? May have been from Daniel. Like kind of saying "I guess I'm accepting her apology though I still feel uneasy about it..." So, if that be the case, then NO DANIEL. DON'T DO IT.
voyboy
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nieriel.Manwathiel wrote:
wtf with the "boring" whining?! no one caught the Meridian?? gumshoeing potential! Very Happy

edit--
http://www.meridian.org/ FIRST!!!!!!111111!!!!!!!!!!123!!!!!!!ABC!!!!!!!!!! Wink

I dont understand this.
Will someone who knows explain it to me? (NICELY EXPLAIN IT NICELY)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Gidget
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow the forum is slow tonight

Im trying to decide if I think those numbers mean anything. The creators have sent us on wild goose chases before, but they are kinda odd. But them being a code is kinda odd too.

I know what you mean epogen, I didn't like the "message" part either. It seemed eerie and remorseful. Whatever it is we can assume the trio knows about it.

You don't think those numbers can be the message do you?
bobs ur uncle
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So is Alex going to be permanant now too? On the run from the order as well? :/
Nieriel.Manwathiel
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, hotel man had boxes in his room.

there were those boxes with the infinity symbol....

maybe there's a box ghost.... Very Happy
epogen
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nieriel.Manwathiel wrote:
well, hotel man had boxes in his room.

there were those boxes with the infinity symbol....

maybe there's a box ghost.... Very Happy

Question

could be me, but huh?
HisGirl
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

epogen wrote:
HisGirl wrote:
anyone notice the numbers and letters above alex's head? what was that all about?

edit to add pic:

i think it's a box of some sort!

definitely noticed that, and think it has the markings that most crates do, but i am wondering about the canvas/sail material?

It probably went like this:
cameraman: "there's that package out there, someone wanna move it? it's in the shot"
creators: (drooling with glee) "nah! leave it there! they'll go crazy trying to figure out the significance!"
janejane26
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

epogen wrote:
also, didn't like the "i've recorded the message they asked me to" bit, Shocked while we know she spoke the way they asked her to at the end of alex is ( oh please let that be the right vid) she is technically still recording so they can view her, them all being public videos (despite bree stating she was done with that.) don't know why but that got my shackles up. (could be the saki)

I didn't understand what message Alex was refering too - was it this video? Or was it another message to the Order that we don't know about? Because (and I think someone else mentioned this) that if TAAG asked Alex to make this video "apologizing", then they're posting it for everyone (including the Order) to see, then it seems that this endangers Alex unnecessarily because now it's obvious that she's not on the Order's side anymore.

epogen wrote:
finally, i know there are complaints about her, but this is great acting to me. way better than gemma, more sophisticated than bree and definitely multi-layered.

Personally, I really like her acting and I hope the Creators keep her around because I think she's fantastic. At the beginning of the video she really did seem petrified.
nickaflick
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmmm, my mind still isn't made up about Alex. Really, I would like to believe her but I don't think people can do such a horrible thing (like mis-use the guy's trust) and then be like "Oh, I was confused and didn't know what I was doing."

God, this series reminds me so much of Alias it's insane. I like it though, I hope Bree doesn't become pregnant and ruin the whole series like Jen G. did. I remember when Sloane tried to be good and the ended up stabbing everybody at the CIA in the back.

I liked the video and I think the actress did a good job but did I accept her apology? no

"In life it's easier to just take what we want and leave as quickly as possible, but it is when we tough it out and face our fears that we will have grown stronger." Unknown
epogen
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JustAnotherLonelyGirl. wrote:
--She sounded weird when she said "I wanted to be a pilot because ..I liked to..look up in the sky a lot.." wtf? weirdo..
--"Planes don't fly, they crash" was definitely said with emphasis. The way she looked into the camera was chilling. Foreshadowing? -shrug-

definitely with you on this one. why was she being so weird, and what was it foreshadowing?

Quote:
-I wonder if Alex's mom WAS killed on purpose - by Jonas' father or someone else..? Hm.

again i'm with ya. i was saying somewhere else that it could be that jonas' dad was involved. the question becomes whether he was doing so as a "bad" guy or "good" guy and how it affects alex's motives.
epogen
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HisGirl wrote:

It probably went like this:
cameraman: "there's that package out there, someone wanna move it? it's in the shot"
creators: (drooling with glee) "nah! leave it there! they'll go crazy trying to figure out the significance!"

Applause probably so. makes me laugh, and doesn't stop me....is that bad?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 3 of 8

Jump to: