Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0179- "Quitting The Sauce" [4/24/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
consideration
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alysaface wrote:
your name was used in a video?
Yep! When Jonas and Daniel were on the forums, Jonas mentioned two people who found out about the drugs. He said me! Consideration!
alysaface
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ahha!

neato =)

i couldn't hear him too well when he was saying that part, it was storming reeeeeeely bad right outside my window, heh.

http://youtube.com/profile?user=alysaface

stalk me.

You were so much cooler before you got your little PHD in everyone elses problems.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
alpha incipiens
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Am I the only person who is really bored with the whole "Daniel being an alcoholic" storyline? I never once found it believable and the getting sober thing is really cheesy. This is the first time I've ever been legitimately disappointed in the direction the series is heading.
alysaface
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hence the reason he's quitting...

lmfao..

http://youtube.com/profile?user=alysaface

stalk me.

You were so much cooler before you got your little PHD in everyone elses problems.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
robtomorrow
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

consideration wrote:
OMG MY NAME WAS USED IN A VIDEO!

I'm ready to cry. Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Any doubts that I might have been feeling about LG15 are now completely gone. I love everything and everyone.[/b]

Congratulations consideration, you'll be canon in no time! Smile

Then everyone will hate you. Sad
ericski
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

robtomorrow wrote:
consideration wrote:

I'm ready to cry. Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Any doubts that I might have been feeling about LG15 are now completely gone. I love everything and everyone.[/b]

then everyone will hate you. Very Happy Laughing Very Happy Cool good stuff!
voyboy
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

robtomorrow wrote:
consideration wrote:

LOLOLOLOL!!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
consideration
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

robtomorrow wrote:

Who's says I'm not already?

Twisted Evil Canon is my middle name!
It's not a very attractive name, and I don't like to tell people about it, but now it's awesome! Laughing
mindinflight
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, that video was like a breath of fresh air.

I laughed SO hard at intellectual-Jonas, mis-pronouncing his second "hippocampus." Razz I swear I heard "hippo-can't-us"...

Anywho, congrats consideration on the shout-out! You definately deserve it. Smile *claps for you*

It's a shame the boys didn't film more of the hypnosis, though. I mean, even if they didn't get any good info about the Vegas capture, I'd place money on the fact that both of them have some stuff going on in their sexy little heads that should see the light of day.

Oh, final note: more Trio vids! Gah, how long has it been since the BDJ were in the same frame together? I miss those videos. Sad Razz

Shhhhhh! I'm the OBO of the SSJF. Smile

http://www.bebo.com/mindinflight
Lurker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

robtomorrow wrote:

Fucking genius.
consideration
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crying or Very sad Why can't everyone love my ability to fire projectiles? WHY?!?!
gjtko2007
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

consideration wrote:
robtomorrow wrote:

Who's says I'm not already?

Twisted Evil Canon is my middle name!
It's not a very attractive name, and I don't like to tell people about it, but now it's awesome! Laughing

Oh boy... "Uh, can we get one ego-inflater to go please?"

Also, the other forum member mentioned sounded like "ten-she-acka-vay" (or "ten-she-acka-babe") and the drug was sodium thiopenathol or something like that.

Anyway, pretty good vid. Wasn't Bree on Jules again, though I think they could have done it better with Bree being the camera-person filming Daniel and Jonas instead of just the boys alone. Then maybe she could have turned the second half into "Proving Hypnosis Wrong!" Shocked Razz Laughing

Still good vid though. I much applaud Daniel getting sober Dancing and taking up on Jonas's offer (though Jonas trains like an army man Confused )

Something things I noted:

"Girl push-ups": If Bree was there, I'm sure Jonas would have gotten a scolding if not a smack for that cheapshot against girls. After all, I certainly don't think Tachyon would do push-ups like that, and she's female. And I don't think Bree would either, not after being through "Camp Tachyon". (wonders if Tachy pushed Bree like Jonas is pushing Daniel here... Think )

Long black socks: My Spider-Sense is tingling! I don't care if Daniel says it was laundry day (who does their laundry anyway, Bree?!? Question ), black = bad. Exclamation Something tells me that this isn't as innocent as everyone seems to think... but then again I could be making a mountain out of a molehill Confused )

Outside shots: Like I said before, outside filming = liability. Even with OpAphid out of commission and Bree apparently no longer having to do the Ceremony, the Order will still be looking for ways to get them because they are now "resistance". BDJ, please be careful about outdoor filming, OK? Smile

"I'm Batman, he's Bruce Wayne": Sorry, Beast, I can't really buy that. We all know running has taken a lot out of you and you've sacrificed a lot, but I'm finding it hard to believe after your recent actions. Confused At least though he's channeling his hate into something constructive rather than destructive. Smile

Hypnosis: Funny and a bit dorky. Though I agree with some other people that I wish I could have heard what Daniel actually said, must have been pretty interesting... Smile

"Headtalk": I keep thinking this should have been done by Bree. Don't get me wrong, Jonas does a pretty good job substituting, but I think Bree would have been better for that monologue.

Checking out the forums: Yeah, should definitely have done that first. (points out fact that Jonas does not participate in in-character interaction threads). He loses points in my book for making himself look like a total idiot in not going to the forums first. Let's just hope he's learned the lesson...

I also like the memory recall thing. It's something different, and something we can ponder on as opposed to hearing drivel about Jules and other "new girls" which might all just be for nothing.

All in all, a better vid than the ones during the previous week, and maybe a sign that the Creators are going to give us something good next? Question Pray

Sorry for all the rambling! Embarassed Smile

EDIT: Does Jonas mean tenshiakui, because the pronunciation threw me, and I'm still fairly new here... Question Smile
emerrs11
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HazelButtercup wrote:
It's weird how we haven't seen Bree in the same video with Daniel and Jonas in a long time.

That is exactly what I was thinking... that is very odd...
consideration
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gjtko2007 wrote:
Oh boy... "Uh, can we get one ego-inflater to go please?"

I'm hurt! Crying or Very sad Lol.

gtko2007 wrote:
Also, the other forum member mentioned sounded like "ten-she-acka-vay" (or "ten-she-acka-babe") and the drug was sodium thiopenathol or something like that.
It's tenshiakui. They found dextroamphetamine and modafinil, which we think was what the kidnapper used to stay awake. I found sodium thiopental (though barely before tenshiakui posted again) which is what the kidnapper used to drug the TAAG.
http://www.lonelygirl15.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8389

gjtko2007 wrote:
"I'm Batman, he's Bruce Wayne": Sorry, Beast, I can't really buy that. We all know running has taken a lot out of you and you've sacrificed a lot, but I'm finding it hard to believe after your recent actions. Confused At least though he's channeling his hate into something constructive rather than destructive. Smile
That's a joke with several of us in the DB chat forum. Esteed started the whole thing, and now we have several running jokes about it.
http://www.lonelygirl15.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8389&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=45

gjtko2007 wrote:
Checking out the forums: Yeah, should definitely have done that first. (points out fact that Jonas does not participate in in-character interaction threads). He loses points in my book for making himself look like a total idiot in not going to the forums first. Let's just hope he's learned the lesson...
I think it's odd that Daniel was surprised about the information on the drugs because he was told in his own thread and responded to the information. Jonas may not have known, but Daniel definitely did.
Btw, Jonas has begun posting in his chat forum.
Lurker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

consideration wrote:
I think it's odd that Daniel was surprised about the information on the drugs because he was told in his own thread and responded to the information. Jonas may not have known, but Daniel definitely did.

I was about to comment on that. I'm glad someone else saw it too. I was just looking through that thread and realized "Wait, why did Daniel not know jack about all this? He's known for weeks. He even replied to the people who told him about it!"

ETA: Agh, I said I was going to stop bitching about the plot inconsistencies. It was a good video.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6

Jump to: