Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0182 - "Science Proved Nothing" [4/28/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Samara
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I guess the C's don't realize that not everyone reads the comments on the front page. I don't usually because it's like a running chatroom of 14 year olds (sorry! just not my thing). But I did happen to catch this:

Quote:
The Creators Says:
April 28th, 2007 at 8:47 pm

Hey everyone,

Please bear with us. We are very over-extended, but we promise that you will enjoy where the story direction is headed. We are working on making the Hymn of One puzzle stuff better, the plot is ramping up (stay tuned) and we are working more and more character interactivity into the show on a weekly basis. Finally, we are tweaking our “format” to make the individual videos more enjoyable and still drive the narrative forward (much harder than it sounds). Also, with the addition of KateModern you will see a substantial increase in the breadth and depth of the LG15 universe. FINALLY… web design is progressing. In the meantime, enjoy the shiny new “previous, next” buttons below the video. Thanks!!!!

Miles

It's sounding a lot like how the OpAPHID games pretty much fell to the wayside after The Creators brought Glenn on to the project. They're overextending themselves.

Last edited by Samara on Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
PolkadotConfederation
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow. That was a somewhat dull video. If it wasn't for the Danielbeast eye candy, it would have really bored me.
Luminous
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Samara wrote:

Quote:
The Creators Says:

Hey everyone,

Please bear with us. . . In the meantime, enjoy the shiny new “previous, next” buttons below the video. Thanks!!!!

Miles

Laughing *runs off to click shiny new previous/next buttons.*
consideration
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The boys looked so lovely.
End.
krmurr87
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dear creators,

stop making pointless videos. Jonas's baby blues can only distract me for so long

love,
kelly
Lurker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Samara wrote:
Well, I guess the C's don't realize that not everyone reads the comments on the front page. I don't usually because it's like a running chatroom of 14 year olds (sorry! just not my thing). But I did happen to catch this: ...

Thanks for posting that. I don't ever look at the front page, as 1) there's so many pointless comments (beyond just the "first"s and the "meep"s), and 2) the ten seconds or so it takes the page to load all those comments is too long when there's usually nothing of interest to find.

Samara wrote:
It's sounding a lot like how the OpAPHID games pretty much fell to the wayside after The Creators brought Glenn on to the project. They're overextending themselves.

Yep. In all honest, well-intended advice to them, I'd recommend they stop worrying about puzzles and try focusing more on the things that are vital (like the storyline). If they have the luxury of extra time beyond that, sure, use it on puzzles (or to make the story even better if their hearts really aren't in the puzzles, which I doubt).
aideen
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
aideen wrote:
And I bet there's going to be people complaining about 'fillers' or boring videos or whatever, and sure, it wasn't action packed, but, they're hiding in a bunker. They can't always get attacked and followed ...

I think "attacked and followed" is a fairly dimunitive definition of "action packed."

aideen wrote:
... coz when they do eveyone goes, what again, that is so impossible dude, but when no attacking or spying happens everyone gets all uppity.

In addition to the above definition being inappropriate, I think assuming that just "attacking or spying" would satisfy those who have expressed disappointment with the series of late would be insulting to them, and - if I may borrow your word - "uppity."

Lol, it was my definition, but I'm pretty boring anyway so xP

I wasn't trying to say anyone was wrong, I was practically putting myself in the same boat. You get to a point where you start to think the Creators are just hand feeding us close ups of Jonas' face, which is fine, but a bit under handed, because then they can just concentrate on all the 'OMG he's so gawguz lololol' eses.
Which may sometimes come from me Embarassed
Very Happy

I'm getting the sense you don't like the word 'uppity' Sad That's a shame. Look at it, all malnourished and shaky from lack of lovin' Crying or Very sad

And with the whole-

Quote:
I think assuming that just "attacking or spying" would satisfy those who have expressed disappointment with the series of late would be insulting to them

-especially, do you see me whippin' out the pom-poms and being all

L-G-15, what does that spell? Exciting! -crazy dancing-
Err, no. I'm about as happy a camper as Daniel when he's drunk, with the whole, snail-speed plot movement.

This was fun. We should do it again sometime. Should I start it next though? Take apart your posts so you can reply? Or would that take away the time you spend ripping everyone elses opinions to shreds?

I'd hate to be an inconvenience.

"Hi! We're here to take you to Six Flags, little girl. But first we wanna tie you up".
~Jonas [My Lover]

I like funfunfun Wink
mousegirl
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aw
I totally loved the video!
it was so cute and funny!
I love Jonas and Daniel videos!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
aideen
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Samara wrote:

Quote:
The Creators Says:

Hey everyone,

Please bear with us. We are very over-extended, but we promise that you will enjoy where the story direction is headed. We are working on making the Hymn of One puzzle stuff better, the plot is ramping up (stay tuned) and we are working more and more character interactivity into the show on a weekly basis. Finally, we are tweaking our “format” to make the individual videos more enjoyable and still drive the narrative forward (much harder than it sounds). Also, with the addition of KateModern you will see a substantial increase in the breadth and depth of the LG15 universe. FINALLY… web design is progressing. In the meantime, enjoy the shiny new “previous, next” buttons below the video. Thanks!!!!

Miles

Can't help but think they might have bitten off more than they can chew :/

Unlike Ice Breakers Sour Gum! Every bite is Gum-tastic! -cheesy grin-

That was awkward.

Good catch btw Samara. High fives all around! Woot.

"Hi! We're here to take you to Six Flags, little girl. But first we wanna tie you up".
~Jonas [My Lover]

I like funfunfun Wink
Wisi Girl
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn! Lurker is the one of the nicest fans on this site! Chill out! He and 90% of his fellow fans, (including myself,) are so dissapointed with the series right now that we can't even see straight! Well, I won't speak for Lurker....That is how I feel! He wasn't ripping apart your post but supplying a contrasting view. And it did seem like you were expressing a certain amount of satisfaction with the direction of this series of late. I thought so as well. Just calm down. Look, I am the uptight one in this forum and everybody knows that! Ask Langorous Lass or Robtomorrow! But I am asking you to relax? Ha ha!

And anyone who is currently doing the "crazy dance" with their pom-poms are insane! Or absurd and obsessive fans of DB&J....Or both.

(Not that I am saying you are dancing....I am making a general remark to anyone reading this....)
aideen
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wisi Girl wrote:
Damn! Lurker is the one of the nicest fans on this site! Chill out! He and 90% of his fellow fans, (including myself,) are so dissapointed with the series right now that we can't even see straight! Well, I won't speak for Lurker....That is how I feel! He wasn't ripping apart your post but supplying a contrasting view. And it did seem like you were expressing a certain amount of satisfaction with the direction of this series of late. I thought so as well. Just calm down. Look, I am the uptight one in this forum and everybody knows that! Ask Langorous Lass or Robtomorrow! But I am asking you to relax? Ha ha!

And anyone who is currently doing the "crazy dance" with their pom-poms are insane! Or absurd and obsessive fans of DB&J....Or both.

LOL! Okok, I seriously wasn't trying to be uptight, sorry if I came across that way Very Happy

Quote:
it did seem like you were expressing a certain amount of satisfaction with the direction of this series of late.

It really couldn't be further from the truth, I swear Laughing

I completely agree. <- at the crazy dance; poms poms; insanity; absurd and obsessive fans bit Razz

~Jonas [My Lover]

I like funfunfun Wink

Last edited by aideen on Sat Apr 28, 2007 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Visceria
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I NEED A TRIO VIDEO!

Seriously. At first, I could be lenient and about it all. "Oh, it's believable that Bree wouldn't be in every video with Jonas and Daniel, etc." But this is getting a biiittt ridiculous. It's like they're not even living together in the same freakin' bunker. o_O
PixieSailor
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I sincerely hope I do enjoy where The C's are going with this, because they ignored the very large amount of the fan's opinions to go there.

And in conclusion?
Danial and Jonas are mighty pretty.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is obvious that they are killing the series off. They want to move on to KateModern, but they lie to us.

What is silly about this is, if they would just be open about it, they would take some fans to the new show with them. However, by playing this game, they are pissing people off. Pissing people off is never a good thing.

Tonight is my last night here. Please be kind enough to see my thread in "Concerns and Complaints".
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kittenishtrance wrote:
That was cute. Very Happy
Cute? They are telling us we aren't going to get any answers.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 3 of 9

Jump to: