Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0163- "Communication Terminated" [3/31/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
gimpchrist
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didn't get shot. Got hit over the head, or in the back of the head. But I think I'll stop posting because no one cares about what I have to say anyway. Evil or Very Mad

It feels like you have to have at least fifty five posts to even be considered into group discussion. It sucks, I hate the collective lgfanbase. Just like every other forum in the world, no sense of community. Shame.
Renegade
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe it's just your constant bitching?
I didn't have 50 posts until I had 50 posts (logic...great thing), but I still participated in the video discussions, and people heard me.

Has it ever occurred to you that it might be a question of volume and "it doesn't f*cking matter"?
I know I didn't read your posts because they were either on the pages I skipped, because there are always way too many to read, or because they were way too long, and I didn't really care, because: It doesn't f*cking matter. I point out logical flaws in the videos and whatever almost every single time, and you know what? The Creators don't care. They have made this video as part of a certain story arc, and they're gonna continue with that story arc - no matter if you, I, or anybody else thinks it fits the previous video.

So just sit there, relax, state your opinion, and accept that it has no weight at all - not because you don't have enough posts, but because each of us has his own opinion, and none of them changes anything.

Every time you score a goal, a starving child in Africa dies.
Lurker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gimpchrist: Reviewing your posts, I find that your first since March 7 was on March 29. It was this post in the thread for "Psychological Torture" - and it appeared at the bottom of page 10 in a 21-page thread.

In fact, within four minutes of that post appearing (at 12:41 AM your time), a new page had started, and within half an hour after that, another new page had started. Posts at the bottom of pages inevitably are overlooked a lot of the time.

Nonetheless, I could maybe understand your frustration with people tuning in the next day as they reviewed the posts they'd missed from the night before if your suggestion (that Daniel was more resistant to the Order's manipulation because he'd already been through it once before) hadn't already been posted by giddeanx nearly an entire hour before your post (you even admitted in your post that you hadn't read everything prior to posting).

Even more wild, your next post (yesterday, on April 1) was accusing people of "ignoring you" because they think you're a "noob with nothing relevant to say."

Why would you get mad at people for "ignoring" your one post - which had appeared at the bottom of a page in a long thread, and was quickly placed in that position - when you didn't even bother to read their posts (in which your idea had already been brought up)?

Seriously, gimpchrist, think about that for a minute.

By the way, we do not at all ignore new posters solely for being new. We respond to posts from new people every day and welcome them. If you felt - for whatever reason - that you were getting ignored, you might want to consider if your approach had anything to do with it (and you may want to consider that you weren't making any sense in making such a suggestion since it was one post that appeared at the bottom of page 10 in a 21-page thread).
Lunafox
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude. I'm pretty new and everyone is nice to me so far. People even reply to what I say. I wouldn't take it to heart I'm sure people didn't mean to ignore you, but there are like 20 some odd pages of people talking...can't address everyone
Languorous Lass
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What Lurker said.

I know that when I started posting here, I felt immediately welcomed when I said something new, or raised an aspect of a previous issue that people hadn't considered before.

As somebody who's now been around for awhile, I can also say that I pay far more attention to people's posts when they're not only carefully reasoned, but worded in a way that is easy to follow.

I had never read one of your posts before seeing Lurker's response to you (I checked out this entire thread only because I saw that the most recent post was from Lurker, whom I greatly respect). Since he was nice enough to link directly to your April 1 post, I checked that post out, and find that it is extremely difficult for me to understand. Your use of punctuation and capitals -- not to mention your profanity, your references to previous posts that I hadn't read, and your insults to the forumites -- do not invite close reading; in fact, they are offputting.

Perhaps you might think about working on not only your attitude, but your writing skills as well.
Lunafox
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

raigne wrote:

And the argument about the size of the bullet hole? In relation to the rest of the lens, you'd have to have a pretty big camera for the size of the bullet hole shown, you're right. Were it a handheld camera, you might be able to convince me of a very small one. But not one the size as would accomodate that size lens.

Regarding the size of the camera lense and the 'bullet hole'

remember the arguement about how we heard the shot and then the bullet hole

well it's possible that the bullet hit the "agent" in the body which would explain why he began to waver before the crack in the lens and when bree turned around she threw a rock. causing the crack in the lense.. this sloves both the

sound of the shot before the hole (not possible by physics)
and the "why is there a crack in a tiny lens if the bullet is bigger than the lense" questions

I don't know if this is what happened, but it's a possibility

Also, The crack in the lens looks like a crack not a hole to me, but that's me.

Last edited by Lunafox on Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Jo_16_2
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, that's definitely a bullet hole, it's not a crack, there may have been some problems synchronizing the sound and video so...

and bree didnt threw a rock, in the position she got into, she didnt have the angle to throw the rock and make that hole. Confused
Lunafox
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If i were in her angle i'm pretty sure I could have thrown a rock.
Lunafox
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

besides if i knew someone was chasing me and I was out of breath, feeling woozy from drugs and couldn't run anymore I know i'd pick up a rock to defend myself. Especially if he was gaining on me like that.
Jo_16_2
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

she didnt knew she was being followed since she never looked in direction of the camera, but the angle i'm saying, isnt to throw a rock, is to make that specific hole. Wink
voyboy
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wanted so badly for that to have been a round-house to the head (from Bree).

Last edited by voyboy on Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
voyboy
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gimpchrist wrote:
Didn't get shot. Got hit over the head, or in the back of the head. But I think I'll stop posting because no one cares about what I have to say anyway. Evil or Very Mad

It feels like you have to have at least fifty five posts to even be considered into group discussion. It sucks, I hate the collective lgfanbase. Just like every other forum in the world, no sense of community. Shame.

dont stop posting. everyone wants to be heard. Sometimes we can blend into the wallpaper so to speak. See look at all the attention youre getting now!!!
Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Mgz
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nick_caskey9 wrote:
which is why i said this

"what im thinking is one of the watchers could be an insider. helping bree out. or maybe they didnt want to harm her and the guy w/ the camera was going to hurt her and the other guy didnt want that to happen so he shot him. and let her go. "

ok, it make sense. in order to publish a video it must enter with username and password, therefore if it is a order-video then is sure a man of the order to have post it.
(than tachyon it doesn't know the passwor of the order's user)
megs229
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a suggestion, and it has been stated before, but greatly overlooked.... If there was only one shot fired, (which by the way, how do we even know it was a gunshot, and not a quick blow to the head or something else) how did this one shot manage to make the camera person fall to the ground, motionless and also put a hole in the camera??? I find it impossible but that is just my point of view. I think that it is possible that the camera fell on a rock causing the hole or crack or whatever you want to call it. But again that is just my own opinion.

People are really getting nasty about this video and I don't see why. A lot of it is really uncalled for. And I am sure that just for saying that, that I will probably get jumped on if the last ten pages are any indication.....

Also this is kind of a far out thing to suggest but when Mincartaugh posted a link to some of the screencaps that were adjusted, I noticed something. And I am not absolutely positive about this at all but I am just going to say what my first thought was and what I still see even though I will probably be told I am wrong right away. Anyways lol here is the address in case anyone wants to check it out: http://s149.photobucket.com/albums/s79/mincartaugh/31Mar2007LonelyGirlVideo/ in photo number eight which I am just going to go ahead and post here: Although the color of the shirt looks to be the same as Bree's the body shape appears to be that of one of the boys. Altought I do not know exactly where this came from in the video, it just might be the way it was caught and the clips before and after are clearly Bree, I dunno. It just looked to me like a guy. Again, just my own opinion.

** One last thing before I go. I just want to ask how some people can be sooo sure that they are with out a doubt right about something, especially things that other people have gone to disprove? With out being told by the creators exactly what is right and wrong, how are these people so sure? I just needed to get this off my back. Those "I'm soo right" posts are getting on my nerves.
Okay back to the subject at hand. I think we need a new video!
Lunafox
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, maybe I really don't offend easy, but I don't think anyone is getting "nasty" I don't think anyone has called anyone else stupid or anything (unless I missed it). I just think people are stuck to their guns and passionate about their position.

Which is fine with me, especially if they can back up what they are saying with some sort of proof. I love it when people put thought into these videos.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
Page 24 of 27

Jump to: