Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0209 - The Morning After [6/08/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sheqinah
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well the longer it takes for a new video to come out, the more likely the kids are on the run again and Bree was not found huddling in some corner jabbering gibberish about her eternal song...

Nope. Can't be good.

Not talking
meggamoo1
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mildlyunwell wrote:
hhahhaahahaha on the Blue's Clues comment.

[singing]"We are looking for Bree now, we are looking for Bree now!"

hahahhaa, nice!!

LG15 is like a much more sophisticated and mature version of Blues Clues

Quote:
You're so pretty
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
pandababy
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sheqinah wrote:
Well the longer it takes for a new video to come out, the more likely the kids are on the run again and Bree was not found huddling in some corner jabbering gibberish about her eternal song...

Nope. Can't be good.

Not talking

that's exactly what i was thinking. if they had found her, they would have told us by now :/
PinkRanger
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pandababy wrote:
Sheqinah wrote:

Nope. Can't be good.

Not talking

that's exactly what i was thinking. if they had found her, they would have told us by now :/

Very trueeee...darn.
aurocka
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't forget that the ceremony is ostensibly a religious one for the Hymn Of One - Bree's family weren't informed that that was just a front to gain something (possibly research regarding immortality) for The Order. It makes sense that if this ceremony was presented as a religious one, The Order (using the mouthpiece of the HoO) might make up something like a purity bond, making it sound religously authentic.

This probably means the purity bond means absolutely nothing. It was just a front to present the ceremony as a religious one, rather than the sinister plot for world domination it actually is.
MayhemII
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really hope the next video is something completely unpredictable, perhaps the gang comes across some flying Unicorns...

I do not want anymore chasing Bree vids.
00:19:07] MayhemII: Bree what genre of music is "your song"?

[00:19:33] lonelygirl15: genre? the genre of eternal happiness. hmmmmmmm
Samara
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys know the scene in Bridget Jones where she's walking around saying, "Where the f**k is the fucking tuna?"

Yeah...that's how I imagine all of you guys right now. Laughing
Sheqinah
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The waiting is torture.

Very bad creators. BAD!

They feed us a video every one to two days... and we get used to that kind of stuff and then....

Then they throw out a curve ball and hide around the corner and watch us wiggle.

I think they won't be satisfied until someone else shaves their head!

Anyone wanna offer to cut off their hair to test my theory???

Last edited by Sheqinah on Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Samara
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

teehee @ the language filter above.
pandababy
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MayhemII wrote:
I really hope the next video is something completely unpredictable, perhaps the gang comes across some flying Unicorns...

I do not want anymore chasing Bree vids.

i know what you mean...i want one with INFORMATION - now there's a crazy thought - instead of just "yeah we found her in the park across the street....the end."
JanaL
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm singing in the rain ohh singing in the raaaain what a wonderful feeeeeling...

oh hey guys. Smile

Anything is possible with LonelyGirl15.
limadean
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Samara wrote:
You guys know the scene in Bridget Jones where she's walking around saying, "Where the f**k is the fucking tuna?"

Yeah...that's how I imagine all of you guys right now. Laughing

String...I need...string...
Rekidk
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aurocka wrote:
Don't forget that the ceremony is ostensibly a religious one for the Hymn Of One - Bree's family weren't informed that that was just a front to gain something (possibly research regarding immortality) for The Order. It makes sense that if this ceremony was presented as a religious one, The Order (using the mouthpiece of the HoO) might make up something like a purity bond, making it sound religously authentic.

This probably means the purity bond means absolutely nothing. It was just a front to present the ceremony as a religious one, rather than the sinister plot for world domination it actually is.

This makes a whole lot of sense. Smile

BTW, when did Bree's dad find out that HoO was bad and start injecting Bree to try to make her trait negative? In other words, when they yelled at her in My Difficult Decision for breaking her purity bond, did he know that the ceremony was bad?
pinkingrid
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sheqinah wrote:
numbvox wrote:
BM wrote:
Second, and I hate to say this because I'm a Jonas fan, but it's about the coffee scene. It was entirely too fake. I don't know why things like that bother me so much, but when you actually make a deal out of a drink and then pretend to drink it....at least make it believable. He barely touched his mouth with it like it was almost full, then he didn't even swallow before talking again...and then when he did talk, he swung that mug around so much, that if it had been that full, it would have spilled all over the place. Just too fake for me....but I tend to notice the details. Just had to vent it. Smile

I'm new here, but here's my thoughts anyway:

I think the video was intentionally fake. So far the Creators have been pretty good at making everything look as real as possible, so I really don't think they'd miss something so stupid as not putting coffee in his cup. BUT, if Jonas the character was putting together a fake video for whatever reason, he may have just grabbed his already empty coffee cup spur of the moment to appear more casual. Also the actor that plays Jonas is a better actor than he is in this video - here he looks like he is acting. Thus, I think that the character Jonas is faking a video for some reason - whether it's just to make fun of Daniel and Sarah's prodding into his and Bree's relationship, or because perhaps Bree convinced him that he needs to help her "escape," I'm not sure on those details. But I'm pretty damn convinced that this video was all intentionally staged by Jonas.

That is an interesting theory. Does the Order even see these videos? I think I read somewhere that it is assumed the order does not in fact see the videos BDJ post. Someone else can correct me.

as I sit here,... waiting,... for another vid bit tick tick tick.....

I believe it is fake too. When Jonas is into something, whether he's angry or really concerned, you can tell through his emotions. In this video, you notice something different.

I think its meant to mislead The Order. Even Bree's I hate these people video... is so not her. Of course The Order knows the only people Bree can be with, if not with them, are the two--Jonas and Daniel.
With Bree and Jonas spending a lot of time together, I'm sure its been brought up at one point or another.

chevalier
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That last video was a cliffhanger. But I need more! I am soooooooo impatient I am going to give shouts out to the top 15 LG15ers that come to mind in an attempt to get the creators to post a new one:

Kellylen and the CVS posse
Lurker strikes straight
S.A.R.A.H.phobia foreva!
Islandlove, queen of the constant avatar
Apo, jesta 4 life, yo!
Mireille, yo la la, representant le HLM!
Deagol crackin' the codes
FlautaP, rock the mic
Nowherepixie, what WHAT
JALG. JALG? JALG!
Juli LLP, in da house!
Aja, I got yo back, boo
Onewen and hisgirl, two great tastes that taste great together
Mad props to Marlasinger

Word.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 29, 30, 31  Next
Page 30 of 31

Jump to: