Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0195 - "Comfort Food" [05/21/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shaneener
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JustAnotherLonelyGirl. wrote:
Ew, wth. We need to pick a random smiley that represents snarky.
I vote one of these:
Speak to the hand Illuminati

I like the Mexican dude with the cigar. ;3

That's the Hymn of One,
singing for you to be happy.
TOSG
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Going back to Jonas' house was probably really dumb, and this was another total filler video, but I'll be damned if that wasn't one hell of an acting job by Yousef.
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When Yousef wins an Oscar one day I'm gonna be like "I knew him when he was just LG15's beasty friend. That's right. We talked on myspace."
Marbella
Ambassador

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, that was definitely Daniel's best work yet. I was happy to see someone finally talking about missing Bree and being afraid of the outcome of where she may be.

At least they are far away from Sarah and Taylor!!!

What I don't understand is why they didn't investigate further the birth parents listed in the file. Were they listed? There HAD to be more info in the file than just that final mystery.
*Daniel's Fan Club Founder
http://www.youtube.com/whitetigerdream
*My Books: http://www.laurapaxton.com/borderline.html
redbear
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

seems to me he probably made the shots of the funeral lately. He seems in a depressed artsy filmaker mood. Remeber, thats what he was when we met him, a depressed filmmaker.
The shot of the kids made me think that: two young kids, a boy an a girl, innocent and having fun. seeing something like that would make daniel think of bree, so he'd film it for poseterity.

case closed. I rule.
redbear
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and by the way, im way not involved enough. did something officially happen to tachy and oppy? was there something announced saying there'd be no more vids from them? b/c this seems like a time when tachy would pop back up and help.
Crooked Angel
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crying or Very sad aww poor Daniel
Lurker

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

redbear wrote:
and by the way, im way not involved enough. did something officially happen to tachy and oppy? was there something announced saying there'd be no more vids from them? b/c this seems like a time when tachy would pop back up and help.

Yeah, it was announced here.
house
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was waiting for Sarah to jump out from behind a tree during the funeral shots. Wink

I, too, felt like this was a filler/staller vid. *meh*
voyboy
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I liked the video a lot. And I think that there were some patches filled. At least a few from my end.

1. How Daniel feels about Bree now.

2. Who raised him if the parents were never there for him.

...And I thought that the stock footage was a nice change. I had wondered why DB, who says he wants to be a film maker, had never used stock before.

(maybe he borrowed brother Jonas' Visa and went hog wild on Getty Images???Wink )
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
aideen
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww, background on Daniel, little mentio of how Daniel likes Bree as a best friend (Sad) and then an example of Daniels camera skills (photograph and such)

Made me sad. The way he kepy leaning forward I was like, aww, comere ya big lug, lemme hug joo :/

Anyway, Daniels comment on his video, courtesy of the LGPedia

"3) note from bree's dad left inside p. monkey - it's a little weird but seems innocent"

Seems innocent??! How is that ever good enough in the Breeniverse?!

"Hi! We're here to take you to Six Flags, little girl. But first we wanna tie you up".
~Jonas [My Lover]

I like funfunfun Wink
susanne_buit
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like a lot of you already said: great acting! Very Happy Nice video, and I don't know, but I'm glad they're back in CA. They're closer to the bunker in case the Order comes back (again..), and Bree can easily find them when she's escaped...
kismetologist
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i really like that daniel's character is being developed and all but it's getting really frustrating waiting for the story to move.

has anyone else seen the topic over in beast chat about the girl in new york who claims she saw bree?

anyone seen this in the lgpedia article about the newest vid:

* The cemetery shown is the Forest Lawn Memorial Park in Hollywood Hills, CA.
* In response to the comments Daniel got on Youtube, Daniel posted the following:

"You guys are awesome. A lot of you have said or sent nice things about the video i just posted . . . it means a lot to me. So, like I promised, Jonas and I decided to be proactive and come up with a plan. The first thing we thought to do was to go through Bree's things to see if we could find anything useful - yeah, I know, that is pretty rude, but we had to do something. Here is what we found:

1) Owen - we searched him for bugs but found nothing 2) the flash drive - it only had that file with the Order symbols 3) note from bree's dad left inside p. monkey - it's a little weird but seems innocent 4) Order in the Modern Empire manuscript - not sure there is anything there we don't already know.

so, not sure what to do next.

well, thanks again for watching the vid."

the new york thing: the girl's myspace looks suspicious to me, and others have said it looks like they're setting her up to be canon. i want this to be true--it'll move the story off the west coast for one (i'm an east coast girl and i have best buddies in nyc. drops anyone? please give the fans something to do!!) and bring yet another fresh face to the series.

as for the info from the lgpedia. well, they're trying to figure things out, but it's just not very promising. i feel like i've missed something--what's Order in the Modern Empire? Has it been mentioned? I googled it but nothing popped up.

as for the cemetery, i was thinking it wasn't stock footage, but that Daniel must have shot it himself. i'm not saying he filmed his grandma's funeral, i just think maybe he thought he would go film in a graveyard one day.
RedRevolver
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
redbear wrote:

Yeah, it was announced here.

I don't get why they can't just carry on the storyline themselves. Why did they need one specific guy??

*who is we?*

Uhm...me...and...my other personalities?...=|...
Gidget
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I liked this vid a lot. I think its cool because we've been getting some fun and now emotional videos, but most of the info has been coming from forum posts and myspace blogs. Its cool that the mixed media stuff is coming back, it makes it feel more real

But along those same lines - the footage of the funeral was kinda confusing. I really liked it, but unless we are supposed to believe DB carries around old home movies when he's on the run from the order and edits them into vlogs to make them artsy, it doesn't make sense. It threw off the "real world" feeling.

who was the girl supposed to be anyway?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 4 of 9

Jump to: