Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

OpAphid
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
covedweller

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

plugs wrote:
hehe, I kind of know what you mean about people letting you know, but I guess that's half the fun. Still, CiW has stated that only stuff from the YT page shold be relevant, yet people still look everywhere. The etchings person has a note ona video saying quite plainly 'i am not cassie' yet people still keep wondering. I think that's about as close as you can get without ruining any mysterious atmosphere around videos. But yeah. I'm taking ONLY stuff on cassie's youtube as being part of the cassie game.

Anything else is just a fanfic/spinoff in my eyes.

i just think a lot of us will be frustrated if there is a real Cassie in the lonelygirl15 videos and it ruins any fun we've had with this CiW.

but really though, aside from the first video and that poem, what do we really know?

i just think everyone is just using CiW as a vessel for their crazy fears about what might happen to Bree.

and the more I think about it, that Hannah palindrome is keeping me awake as for what it mean about Cassie/Bree.

interested to see where OpAphid goes next and curious as to the next reveal.
plugs
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I'm going to keep following too. Glad to see someone else who doesn't point and yell "gamejacker! rip off!" and proceed to pick apart why it isn't related at every bit of creativity related to lg15 that isn't CiW. I'm just enjoying all the fun, however crudely done or obvious it might be.
Hannahbee
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, Hannah in the bible was a barren woman who prayed for a son and promised God that if she got one, she'd give him to God for his own use. she DID get one, and it was Samuel, who she raised until he was, yanno... not a baby, then brought him to the temple to live. (so she did do what she said) he was raised the rest of his life with the temple priest Eli, and eventually took over as the religious leader of the Israelites because Eli's sons were all too corrupt and God punished Eli for doing nothing about it by taking the priesthood out of his bloodline.

i just read it for my history class hehe. uh so not sure how pertinent it could possibly be, but i thought i'd just put it out there.
S is for Summer
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

covedweller wrote:
i just think a lot of us will be frustrated if there is a real Cassie in the lonelygirl15 videos and it ruins any fun we've had with this CiW.

I think I'd actually be more disappointed if there weren't a real Cassie in the LG15 videos, and CiW just continued on as some disconnected tangent, with now clear resolution whether she was official or not. It would feel like a loose thread in the story. (Added during edit: I'm way excited to see Cassie mentioned again in the vlog.)

Edited to clarify, because I'm picky that way. Smile

Last edited by S is for Summer on Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:59 am; edited 1 time in total
covedweller

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hannahbee wrote:
well, Hannah in the bible was a barren woman who prayed for a son and promised God that if she got one, she'd give him to God for his own use. she DID get one, and it was Samuel, who she raised until he was, yanno... not a baby, then brought him to the temple to live. (so she did do what she said) he was raised the rest of his life with the temple priest Eli, and eventually took over as the religious leader of the Israelites because Eli's sons were all too corrupt and God punished Eli for doing nothing about it by taking the priesthood out of his bloodline.

i just read it for my history class hehe. uh so not sure how pertinent it could possibly be, but i thought i'd just put it out there.

according to Wikipedia, Hannah is also considered a prophet by some Rabbitical interpetations of the bible.

Look at the Palindrome with that in mind, and do the math on the story we've been following... It suggests that maybe Cassie didn't complete the ceremony?

Or, what if it speaks somehow to the Moon Child theories?
FunkyMonkey
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Proabaly not relavant but Hannah means the "Grace of God" in Hebrew.
FunkyMonkey
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are tags that say HID IN APP on the video? Any thoughts?
FunkyMonkey
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 8:56 pm    Post subject: New Op Aphid Video Reply with quote

New video and very wierd

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNbe9R7TgPw

Poem on Description

On a clover, if alive, erupts a vast, pure evil; a fire volcano.

No evil I did, I live on.

We panic in a pew.

Won't lovers revolt now?

I've let a name emanate: Levi

Tags
LG15 lonelygirl15 daniel danielbeast helper ceremony cassie cassieiswatching RESEAL ONE VOW opaphid aphid HAD IN HIP
HyeMew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mysterious... or lame as hell. That was horribly stupid and pointless.
Calling that mysterious is like spitting on the camera and saying oh wow mystery!
twjaniak
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HyeMew wrote:
Calling that mysterious is like spitting on the camera and saying oh wow mystery!

Comment after watching HyeMew's suggested video: "Hey what are all those distortions in the image? It must be the presence of Cassie's ghost!" Wink
minsky
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There seems to be some words in the background towards the end. Can anyone make them out? Beneath the heavy breathing.
covedweller

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

twjaniak wrote:
HyeMew wrote:

Comment after watching HyeMew's suggested video: "Hey what are all those distortions in the image? It must be the presence of Cassie's ghost!" Wink

What was HyeMew's suggested video?
unlimite-dj
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, since I brought this subject up, i might as well explain why i thought that it could be important.

The OpAphid responses in the comment section of the videos as well as her video response seemed a little too personal. They seemed like they were responses from someone who had some pesonal knowledge of what Daniel and Bree were going through.

This is the quote.

I think a more formal warning might be in order, Daniel. You've been told before, and this is the last time it will be repeated in such a polite manner: Stay away from Bree!

This sounds like the words of someone who is in authority over bree. Like a church member. As for as the video response, all those things said seem like they are from someone who knows exactly what is going on.
Sfonzarelli
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, now I'm intrigued. Not by the woman moaning and having an orgasm on camera, but by the random clues on the profile.

-.-. ..-. ..- -.- / ..- -.-- ---
covedweller

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sfonzarelli wrote:
OK, now I'm intrigued. Not by the woman moaning and having an orgasm on camera, but by the random clues on the profile.

That video looked cool but the almost white part freaked me out when i looked at it on a monitor with better contrast - i didn't notice the ghost-like outline of the face before.

I'm not sure what it reminds me of. Something about the quality makes me think it's pro (and I wouldn't be surprised if it were from something else, but not making that accusation).

Regardless, so what are the clues as they stand? We've got some CiW downtime.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> OpAphid: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 4 of 8

Jump to: