Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[PUZZLE] Blue Stone Message (from the HoO Seminar)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 36, 37, 38  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Clues and Puzzles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sheqinah
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ziola wrote:
I'm playing around with my acrobat reader right now. If anyone wants to post their suggestions as to what it says, I'll whip up a vid real quick of the different suggestions and what they sound like when "Microsoft Sam" reads them aloud.

Return to the hall of police

Take into fact lown named Sid

Tomorrow rain or shine

Light around 19

edit to add that was what I heard from the blogspot recording.... I don't think this after hearing the one some else did

Last edited by Sheqinah on Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total
SARAHPHOBIA88
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am wondering if this only makes sense to the invites.

I really feel "return" would mean go back to where they met. That would be the only place the invitees had been before having to do with the HoO.

Was the there a picture of a horse or ponies in the building?

Did someone joke about a clown?

Where are our attendees? Does the message make sense to them?

My videos: http://one.revver.com/account/show/SARAHgirl81
cittiecait
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok people just thinking... perhaps it is a computer reading it... with the first line referring to the police... maybe its a clown in C.I.D i dont know if its the same in usa but CID is criminal investigation department. and from watching a lot of movies (i', a media student) how often crappy police officers are called clowns??? just a thought

Return to the hall of police

Take this to the Fat Clown in CID

Tomorrow rain or shine

right around 19
Sheqinah
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ziola wrote:
Laughing

Here's some that I tried...its uploading now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyapheR2oVc

This is much better,...

It does sound more like Holland police than Hall of Police. though Hall of police makes more sense at first glance.

I go with Cake over Kate, but it definitely is a fat clown. eh???? Shocked
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SARAHPHOBIA88 wrote:
Could the "hall of ponies" be the name for the place they were?
Return to the same location? There was no other place that the attendees went.
VoyBoy, what was the name of the place the event was held?

Also, I hear "Tomorrow main or shine."
I tried hall of ponies when I was playing around with acrobat. It didn't sound at all the same.

here's the ones I tried (and its all loaded now)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyapheR2oVc
VeiwerZane
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aponi wrote:
I think we should relay it to DBJT&S just in case, because at most they'll just ignore it. But i'm thinking this is maybe more for us, because the 'beneath the blue stone' seems to be directed at the people who showed up for the seminar.
Talk about fan participation Shocked

I'm not even going to try on that audio...I'm just getting the same stuff you guys already have and it doesn't make sense to me.
Im thinking the same thing. If we just leave a message just saying we called the number on the blue flier and got [Insert voicemail message] we bellive it to be [insert theorys] we are unsure if its for you to react to or for someone who attended. What are your thoughts?

Either they dont reply or we get something like when Taylor poped up and gave us a hint.
meggamoo1
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think this is directed mostly towards those who went to the seminar because... It most certainly says "Return to the hall of PONIES" there is a distinct "n" sound in there. Which, maybe when they were walking to the place where the seminar was... there was a hall with paintings of horses and/or wallpaper with horses on it? that would be the "hall of ponies" am i right?

So, if there are people that went to the seminar and have any clue what I'm talking about... it'd be helpful if you spoke up!! Very Happy

LG15 is like a much more sophisticated and mature version of Blues Clues

Quote:
You're so pretty
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
raigne
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SARAHPHOBIA88 wrote:
I am wondering if this only makes sense to the invites.

I really feel "return" would mean go back to where they met. That would be the only place the invitees had been before having to do with the HoO.

Was the there a picture of a horse or ponies in the building?

Did someone joke about a clown?

Where are our attendees? Does the message make sense to them?

This seems like the most logical to me. It could also be a picture of holland police Razz
meggamoo1
Casual Observer

VeiwerZane wrote:
Aponi wrote:
I think we should relay it to DBJT&S just in case, because at most they'll just ignore it. But i'm thinking this is maybe more for us, because the 'beneath the blue stone' seems to be directed at the people who showed up for the seminar.

I'm not even going to try on that audio...I'm just getting the same stuff you guys already have and it doesn't make sense to me.
Im thinking the same thing. If we just leave a message just saying we called the number on the blue flier and got [Insert voicemail message] we bellive it to be [insert theorys] we are unsure if its for you to react to or for someone who attended. What are your thoughts?

Either they dont reply or we get something like when Taylor poped up and gave us a hint.

Can you go ahead and do this? Smile

LG15 is like a much more sophisticated and mature version of Blues Clues

Quote:
You're so pretty
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
cittiecait
Casual Observer

whats the hall of ponies/police in spanish or other language perhaps theres a hotel or area named after it?
SARAHPHOBIA88
Devoted Fan

Maybe when they "return" they talk to a funny guy named Syd.

raigne
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

VeiwerZane wrote:
Aponi wrote:

I think this sounds like the best course of action at this point. They ICly know where the meeting was held, maybe they can give us the location, since none of the attendees seem to be around?

Last edited by raigne on Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:11 am; edited 1 time in total
SARAHPHOBIA88
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cittiecait wrote:
whats the hall of ponies/police in spanish or other language perhaps theres a hotel or area named after it?

Maybe it is the name of the location the event was held at?
Or there was a picture of a horse or pony in the room or hallway leading to the room!

MysticShadow724
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry to but in - i dont post much - maybe it says - and say out loud the name cid? or something of the like... maybe a secret code that someone will here and approach them... i dunno..
*Grape Job Diplomatic Loyalty Award
SARAHPHOBIA88
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

meggamoo1 wrote:
I think this is directed mostly towards those who went to the seminar because... It most certainly says "Return to the hall of PONIES" there is a distinct "n" sound in there. Which, maybe when they were walking to the place where the seminar was... there was a hall with paintings of horses and/or wallpaper with horses on it? that would be the "hall of ponies" am i right?

So, if there are people that went to the seminar and have any clue what I'm talking about... it'd be helpful if you spoke up!! Very Happy

That's what I said! LOL!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Clues and Puzzles All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 36, 37, 38  Next
Page 4 of 38

Jump to: