Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

This should go without saying...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dlruss0216
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 3:39 pm    Post subject: Re: ok, what gives Reply with quote

calphilips wrote:
Ok, Nora, here's the deal. Everyone knows that in complete honesty, I am completely new to this, drawn in by a news report on CNN.com I saw a couple days ago. Acting with complete legitimacy, I found the house from Who Is This?, the Public Road, and the Park where the Practice was filmed. The reason I have not released the location of the Public Road or the Park, is because their proximity to the House would give away the House location.

I am glad to see that this is truly interactive, as steps are obviously taking place to counteract the fallout from this discovery, however, I agree with the postings regarding the other Drops, that if this sort of this was to be discouraged it should have been done Long Ago.

The Park is in the Public Arena, so is the Road from Who Is This, perhaps an explanation is in order.

By the way, the Creators have my personal info. I gave my business card to the Occupant of the House. Cell phone, business address, etc. That proves who I am.

But I am not convinced that the Locations have not, or will not be used in some interactive way. Especially since the reaction has been so Overarching.

For the Creators, I am willing to go along with the Game, just as long as you establish the Rules prior to them being "Broken". And if you desire to contact me to discuss any of this privately, please do so, you have my permission, and my contact info.

To the rest of you, there is minor info on YouTube and MySpace that may be used for your further investigation, until I receive some request desiring me to delete it. Which I would do if it is believed it is too "Revealing".

That's about it.

Just curious, how did the homeowners take your introduction to them as you were standing on their doorstep? Did they seem surprised that you were there? Did they shed any light on how they got involved in this (asking not for what light they may have provided unless you want to share this, but asking whether or not they told you)? Did they mention if anyone else had approached them or their house? If I were the homeowners, I would be concerned, and rightfully so considering the number of people involved in this and the exposure this all has.
calphilips
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool

Last edited by calphilips on Sat Apr 07, 2007 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
dlruss0216
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry Calphilips if my post was taken as intrusive or trying to gleen private information from you. I felt that my questions were general enough, and certainly no where near asking for their identity or location. I do not want that information, and especially would not encourage anyone to ask for it.

My interest is really in understanding how they felt about all this, thus the basis of my questions.

And I commend you for keeping any private or identifying information to yourself.
calphilips
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dlruss, no offense taken, just wanted to lay it out for all.
As to the Occupant, very cool about it all, yes I was the first to come across it, at least according to him.
And yes, he is "connected" to the Creators.
He was fine with it, and was very cordial as stated before.
twjaniak
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 4:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Falsehoods Reply with quote

calphilips wrote:
twjaniak said " It is a private residence, unaffiliated with any of the Creators."

If I have to issue the Audio proving that to be false, I will.

Either the "Creators" are not being truthful, or you are not..

Let me clarify what I was told. I mistyped what I should have said.

I was told, by this site's admin that, "it is the private home of individuals NOT AFFILIATED with LG15."

I suppose you could be affiliated with Creators, yet not the LG15 project.
dlruss0216
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

calphilips wrote:
dlruss, no offense taken, just wanted to lay it out for all.
As to the Occupant, very cool about it all, yes I was the first to come across it, at least according to him.
And yes, he is "connected" to the Creators.
He was fine with it, and was very cordial as stated before.

I'm so glad to hear that for a few reasons. Thanks for the update calphilips!
DeepBlueRug
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

twjaniak wrote:
bosquelito wrote:
twjaniak wrote:
dVant wrote:
You're all kidding, right? What you are saying is the Creators want an interactive game, but no one should leave their house.

The official lonelygirl15 ARG has not yet begun, so, yeah.

So then we are also to believe that the truth finally comes out and the CiW is in FACT NOT canon?

Is that the truth? How long have the moderators been apprised of this?

We have all been told since the release of "When I Get to the Bottom Where I Stop", that CiW is not canon. As moderators, we were told that ARG elements of the LG15 experience have not yet begun.

twjaniak, I respect you, but if this is true, can you make your own post proclaiming this? Maybe run it through the ADMINS first, so not to be buried. And most importantly, put it in the "Cassie facts" page?

No more chains being yanked.
twjaniak
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeepBlueRug wrote:

twjaniak, I respect you, but if this is true, can you make your own post proclaiming this? Maybe run it through the ADMINS first, so not to be buried. And most importantly, put it in the "Cassie facts" page?

I have yanked no one's chain. I am no longer going to assuage anyone's concern over whether an official or unofficial ARG is currently in effect. I have shared with you what little we mods were told, and reiterated that which has already been posted by the Creators in their own posts to this board. I will leave you with this...

The Creators wrote:
The most important thing is to have fun!

DeepBlueRug
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

twjaniak wrote:
DeepBlueRug wrote:

I have yanked no one's chain. I am no longer going to assuage anyone's concern over whether an official or unofficial ARG is currently in effect. I have shared with you what little we mods were told, and reiterated that which has already been posted by the Creators in their own posts to this board. I will leave you with this...

The Creators wrote:
The most important thing is to have fun!

I'm just asking you to state what you know, clear, and for all to hear. I've read these boards, and I don't feel you've been bombarded with this question. If LG15 is definitely not associated with CIW, why not make sure everyone knows?
Jengels2002
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This cracks me up. Why dont we all just wear collars and hand the mods the leashes? It has become fairly obvious that we are to be treated like cattle.

http://www.youtube.com/group/GemmaSucks
HyeMew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jengels2002 wrote:
This cracks me up. Why dont we all just wear collars and hand the mods the leashes? It has become fairly obvious that we are to be treated like cattle.

Uhh if in order to have fun you need to trespass on private property because you saw it on a spin-off of an internet tv show... then you seriously need a life.
twjaniak
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeepBlueRug wrote:

I'm just asking you to state what you know, clear, and for all to hear. I've read these boards, and I don't feel you've been bombarded with this question. If LG15 is definitely not associated with CIW, why not make sure everyone knows?

This is what I know and it already has been posted for all to see.

The Creators wrote:
Cassieiswatching is an independent fan creation. We are really excited to see fans creating their own storylines and riffing on our characters and our Universe. Although we encourage creativity and storytelling by our fans, we cannot be responsible for the outcome of the Cassieiswatching story or its content and imagery. Watch it if you like, but know that it is not official, nor is it guided by our team or a "splinter group."

We have plans to incorporate more ARG elements into LG15 so we are excited to see such a vigorous investigative response to cassieiswatching despite the fact that the subject matter is darker than we would like.

Jengels2002
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HyeMew wrote:
Jengels2002 wrote:

Uhh if in order to have fun you need to trespass on private property because you saw it on a spin-off of an internet tv show... then you seriously need a life.

What I was referring to is how we (our conversations and opinions) are led (hence leash comment) in directions that seem appropriate to the moderators. I would not trespass on private property nor do I condone it. You really need to lighten up...whats next? My dad can beat up your dad?
Its a game, its fun. We all understand it is a game. Lets just have fun and let our imaginations run wild.

http://www.youtube.com/group/GemmaSucks
DeepBlueRug
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

twjaniak wrote:
DeepBlueRug wrote:

This is what I know and it already has been posted for all to see.

The Creators wrote:
Cassieiswatching is an independent fan creation. We are really excited to see fans creating their own storylines and riffing on our characters and our Universe. Although we encourage creativity and storytelling by our fans, we cannot be responsible for the outcome of the Cassieiswatching story or its content and imagery. Watch it if you like, but know that it is not official, nor is it guided by our team or a "splinter group."

We have plans to incorporate more ARG elements into LG15 so we are excited to see such a vigorous investigative response to cassieiswatching despite the fact that the subject matter is darker than we would like.

The problem I have with this is the "creators" have lied in the past, and as I've seen you quote many times "TINAG". So which one do you, or are we to believe? If the position is so evident, make it clear.
juliangrimm
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In other words we believe you as much as we believe the creators. Which means we don't believe either of you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> FanFic Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 4 of 7

Jump to: