Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Why Should We Trust Anything? (Anything goes thread)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sc
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

frat boys aren't the only ones who think/talk about sex!

jengels, that's why i'm only online during the day... my husband already thinks i'm psychotic, and he'd really appreciate me getting more work done during the day... i think i'd be the victim of homicide if i was online at night as well
Brooklyn
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to put my two cents in here.

As a journalist, it is part of my job to weed through facts, fiction and hear-say.
Our sources could come from everywhere and anyone.

However, the right way to handle this is to stay close to the source that has lead you to the "right" answers you may have been looking for.

None of us know (unless someone here is related to this story line first hand) if CiW is infact something to even follow or even fan fiction. But... So far, YT Cassie has given us all the "right clues". She asked, you found them. She quizzed, you solved them. As for any others, I think it just may be a distraction, like someone giving me a false tip in the field leading me no where and then giving me nothing to continue. YT Cassie follows her clues, her game and continues forward. Does this make sense? I hope it does. I'm trying to speak from a mouth of a journalist. Confused

Basically, you have to gather ALL tips you have heard throughout and weed through this to get to that solid ground, you know? And YT Cassie seems to be the only valid source. (if this proves to be a real story line)

By the way... everyone ignored a previous post of mine in another forum. I stated that the creators write, post and upload the videos. They spend the next day or two reading what the fans think and want from the series. This series is an open-ended plot. They see that the fans want Cassie. I don't think at all they were trying to disprove that Cassie was not a part of their story line, I think they are trying to involve it.

Last edited by Brooklyn on Fri Sep 29, 2006 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Farva
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personally I think CiW was using LG15 to recruit, and now the game begins in ernest *shrug*
vertigo
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Farva wrote:
Personally I think CiW was using LG15 to recruit, and now the game begins in ernest *shrug*

This makes sense, especially if we think about why Cassie only showed up after Bree was "exposed" as fake....

Can you imagine if Cassie was around when people thought Bree was real? I don't doubt that the police would recieve many calls about a crazy stalker harassing a poor teenager on the internet!

Last edited by vertigo on Fri Sep 29, 2006 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total
dlruss0216
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brooklyn wrote:

As a journalist, it is part of my job to weed through facts, fiction and here-say.

However, the right way to handle this is to stay close to the source that has lead you to the "right" answers you may have been looking for.

None of us know (unless someone here is related to this story line first hand) if CiW is infact something to even follow or even fan fiction. But... So far, YT Cassie has given us all the "right clues". She asked, you found them. She quizzed, you solved them. As for any others, I think it just may be a distraction, like someone giving me a false tip in the field leading me no where and then giving me nothing to continue. YT Cassie follows her clues, her game and continues forward. Does this make sense? I hope it does. I'm trying to speak from a mouth of a journalist. Confused

Basically, you have to gather ALL tips you have heard throughout and weed through this to get to that solid ground, you know? And YT Cassie seems to be the only valid source. (if this proves to be a real story line)

By the way... everyone ignored a previous post of mine in another forum. I stated that the creators write, post and upload the videos. They spend the next day or two reading what the fans think and want from the series. This series is an open-ended plot. They see that the fans want Cassie. I don't think at all they were trying to disprove that Cassie was not a part of their story line, I think they are trying to involve it.

Very well written Brooklyn. But then again, that's your job, isn't it? Laughing

Anyways, once again, I agree with you. You were just able to communicate it much more concisely then I ever could have. I've only recently learned how to punctuate...lol.

XOXO,
Your "legs" sis
twjaniak
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brooklyn wrote:

As a journalist, it is part of my job to weed through facts, fiction and hear-say.

A well reasoned out conclusion. I agree with your assessment.
Sfonzarelli
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brooklyn wrote:
None of us know (unless someone here is related to this story line first hand) if CiW is infact something to even follow or even fan fiction. But... So far, YT Cassie has given us all the "right clues".

But here's the thing. So far, with the exception of that poem we translated, Cassie has denounced all of the clues she's given us. Someone dragged his ass out to the middle of a lake and found a tarot card inside a seran-wrapped wooden chest inside a burlap sack, and she denounced it as a non-clue. Someone dragged his ass out to a playground and found a bible quote that gave him a phone number. We all called up the phone number and most of us got responses filed with video clues. But suddenly, Cassie denounced those as not real either, and actually accused some of you by name of being liars. (The moderator included) So here's a thought, maybe Cassie is...uhh...trying to mess with us? You all make it seem like the random enigmatic statements she makes on her YouTube are the Ten Commandments, when clearly they're more like the Book of Revelation. If she didn't want to obfuscate things, she wouldn't have tried to communicate in Morse Code anagram poems.

Now here's the thing. There is no explaination for how someone in England could have made a Cassieiswatching MySpace that was tarot-themed and jacked a clue in California to comply with it.

The creators lied to us about the fact that Bree was a 16-year-old girl, and they're lying to us right now about not being involved with cassieswatching.

-.-. ..-. ..- -.- / ..- -.-- ---
covedweller

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So what little do we have as official YT Cassie canon then?

I agree the MS/Ebay Cassie thing is kind of wack.

The phone stuff was a lot of fun in a way. That and the last anagram were the best board spans I've seen on here...

Curious if the Oct 1 update will be a return to the good video clues.
dlruss0216
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sfonzarelli wrote:
If she didn't want to obfuscate things, she wouldn't have tried to communicate in Morse Code anagram poems.

For those that had no clue what Obfuscate means (I certainly didn't and I have a pretty broad vocab), according to Merriam Webster's online dictionary it means "to make obscure" or to "be evasive, unclear, or confusing".

Cool word. You learn something new every day Wink

EDIT - Forgot to mention, I agree with you that the creators are lying about not being involved in CiW. It's my instincts telling me this, and they're rarely wrong when I listen to them.
twjaniak
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sfonzarelli wrote:
Someone dragged his ass out to a playground and found a bible quote that gave him a phone number. We all called up the phone number and most of us got responses filed with video clues. But suddenly, Cassie denounced those as not real either, and actually accused some of you by name of being liars. (The moderator included)

No. You keep saying this but it is not true. Cassie never denounced the Bible page or her phone number. She has confirmed that those were valid clues and that we found exactly what she intended for us to find. She even told us that we could expect to see more from the Bible and we did, in the form of a hidden Bible cover in the blury poem image. What she did denounced were the call backs and the changes to her voicemail message.

Last edited by twjaniak on Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
dlruss0216
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

twjaniak wrote:
Sfonzarelli wrote:
Someone dragged his ass out to a playground and found a bible quote that gave him a phone number. We all called up the phone number and most of us got responses filed with video clues. But suddenly, Cassie denounced those as not real either, and actually accused some of you by name of being liars. (The moderator included)

No. You keep saying this but it is not true. Cassie never denounced the Bible page or her phone number. She has confirmed that those were valid clues and that we found exactly what she intended for us to find. What she denounced were the call backs.

You're right T. She didn't denounce the tarot card clue that was found in the swimming hole. BUT, people on this forum have suggested that this clue was jacked and it wasn't the true clue that Cassie left. Not sure why they thought that, especially since Cassie never commented on the Tarot card once it was found. And you're 100% right about the phone being jacked, NOT the bible page.
Sfonzarelli
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been told my tendancy to use a combination of big words no one has heard of and little words that are poorly misspelled makes my posts unreadable.

Adding on to my initial point, I actually agree with the moderator in a sense; the cassieswatching YouTube account should be discussed on one forum, the other cassieswatching accounts should be discussed on another, and other YouTube accounts on a third. That just makes sense. Cassieswatching makes up about half of this forum's discussion - the other half is split up into 30 subforums. For the sake of organization, I think we have a good system. But being silly and dogmatic about the devide is just...silly and dogmatic.

-.-. ..-. ..- -.- / ..- -.-- ---
twjaniak
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dlruss0216 wrote:

You're right T. She didn't denounce the tarot card clue that was found in the swimming hole. BUT, people on this forum have suggested that this clue was jacked and it wasn't the true clue that Cassie left. Not sure why they thought that, especially since Cassie never commented on the Tarot card once it was found.

I'm sorry but this isn't correct either. She did comment on the Tarot card. She said. "You're too late. I don't play cards. I hate you all".

Last edited by twjaniak on Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
dlruss0216
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sfonzarelli wrote:
But being silly and dogmatic about the devide is just...silly and dogmatic.

Devide = Divide Wink Sorry, couldn't help myself after you forced me to have to look up a word...LOL. Laughing
dlruss0216
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

twjaniak wrote:
dlruss0216 wrote:

You're right T. She didn't denounce the tarot card clue that was found in the swimming hole. BUT, people on this forum have suggested that this clue was jacked and it wasn't the true clue that Cassie left. Not sure why they thought that, especially since Cassie never commented on the Tarot card once it was found.

I'm sorry but this isn't correct either. She did comment on the Tarot card. She said. "You're too late. I don't play cards. I hate you all".

OK, yes she did comment on the cards. BUT does her comment mean that the tarot card was jacked?

Sorry, I had forgotten about that.

Last edited by dlruss0216 on Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> FanFic Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 4 of 7

Jump to: