Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[VIDEO]OpAphid - "Home Alone"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

deagol wrote:
Jengels2002 wrote:
I didn't think that was an alarm clock. I thought it was a house alarm system. Sounded like it was going off due to an intruder.

Brother knows Daniel's home address. I'm sure Tach does too. Could any of them have broken in? Sounds daring, and fits their style.

Tach is testing Op's limits right now...
she's basically saying...no wait ... she is saying "f - you."
That theory honestly makes perfect sense to me. Not only does it make sense...but I want to see a fight between tachyon and a watcher...
not just hear about it...SEE IT.

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Auramoth
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Definitely a tick-tick-tick of a clock and then the alarm of another clock (not the same clock, but I don't think that matters). Could also probably be a house alarm, but sounds like my alarm clock. To me, it signifies someone lying in wait for B & D when/if they return home. The "Oh dear" is more of a "Hehe, you're just setting yourself up for trouble, aren't you?"
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Auramoth wrote:
Definitely a tick-tick-tick of a clock and then the alarm of another clock (not the same clock, but I don't think that matters). Could also probably be a house alarm, but sounds like my alarm clock. To me, it signifies someone lying in wait for B & D when/if they return home. The "Oh dear" is more of a "Hehe, you're just setting yourself up for trouble, aren't you?"

they are definately waiting. I think they are going tohave to sit tight though. I don't think they'll be going home yet. I think something is going to happen while staying at the wearhouse that will make daniel understand that

"They are everywhere"

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Nieriel.Manwathiel
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:18 pm    Post subject: Re: New Op Video: Home Alone Reply with quote

FallingIntoSin wrote:
A new video was posted at 7:15 PST (props to Lola who suggested that either T or Op would update at 7:15am because of the time stated in the Hex file from the drop).

Op writes "House sitting is just one of the courtesies we provide our members, on a case by case basis. In limited instances, we are also willing to extend this service to a friend or associate (as we deem necessary".

The video is of someone (OP?) watching Bree and Daniel's houses. It looks like hidden cameras in the rooms of Bree and D's.

Also, there was a beeping at the end, perhaps an alarm or phone? I thought maybe it has to do with Tach's VM, but it has remained unchanged.

The reversed audio states (Thanks Shifty!): "The Shifts of Fortune Tests the Reliabilty of Friends."

Link to the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtxH6ScrZeY

Link to full reversed audio: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMuG2HGBv20 (Thank You Diastres!)

the reverse audio makes me think jonas might be brother; testing his loyalty with this shift in fortune.
Nieriel.Manwathiel
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

romy wrote:
I think OpAphid is trying to discourage Bree and Daniel from going home with this last video. (Assuming that Bree and Daniel watch it).

Why else would OpAphid blatantly show that they are watching the homes?

If my theory is right, then I think that might mean that Jonas could be with OpAphid.

Yes? No? What.

uh, if this has taught us anything, it's that NO ONE WATCHES EACHOTHER'S VIDEOS!! Wink
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nieriel.Manwathiel wrote:
romy wrote:
I think OpAphid is trying to discourage Bree and Daniel from going home with this last video. (Assuming that Bree and Daniel watch it).

If my theory is right, then I think that might mean that Jonas could be with OpAphid.

Yes? No? What.

uh, if this has taught us anything, it's that NO ONE WATCHES EACHOTHER'S VIDEOS!! Wink

edited because i later thought it mean, and i regreted it...so i'm being nice now

trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ApotheosisAZ wrote:
Looking at the comments here and elsewhere, it really amazes me how a generation of people, raised in a culture that includes brutal horror flicks, can be so intimidated by a pair of eyes and a pair of simple, seemingly non-threatening words.

What goes on in the darkest recesses of our imaginations is far more frightening then what happens on screen.
ascend
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To me, the images of the rooms seemed almost like ones from surveillance (sp?) cameras, or little bugish cameras?

Could be that they've been there all along.. anyone notice anything weird about the rooms?
fuzzy_bunny85
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The rooms look super clean, not at all like Bree and Daniel probably would have left them if they had left so frantically.

How did Oppy get survallence camaras in Daniel's house if his parents are living there?

My theory: I think his parent have been taken too. This would give Bree and Daniel even more incentive to seek out Oppy in an attempt to find there parents, or maybe to contact the authorities.

ANd that beeping sounded like a phone dial tone to me too.

Also, the watcher symbol has gone from green to red, hmmmm.
stuart2004
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anne wrote:
romy wrote:

Yes? No? What.

YES!!! I knew there had to be something to that but I couldn't put my finger on it. But it seems like the only one right now who wants them to go home are Gemma and Daniel... so now I'm completely flabbergastered... it does seem like Op would be a little bit smarter than to post a video of the cameras... if nothing else it shows them WHERE THE CAMERAS ARE which is the first rule of stalking... never show them where the cameras are. And also, I trust Gemma way more than I trust Jonas... anyway, it seems like Tach uses Gemmas videos to communicate more than incriminate.

you never want to show your cameras ...unless you are give a few cams so that you can have a few more go unnoticed.... Those were very good hiding angles anyway you miss a lot of angles plus the shots were extremely clear.. there were no vent grates or anything.....

antagonist of the LG Defense Force
dreamerose
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the cameras may be there to notify someone if Bree and/or Daniel come home... so it may be irrelevant whether or not they are obvious cameras. Some of the video- especially the part where it is split screen showing both bedrooms- makes me think that it is on fast forward--- showing a great length of time. (The light changes.)

And Daniel's parents disappearing, too, would explain why they don't have a search going to Bree and Daniel- no immediate family left to miss them and report it.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Destrin41016
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

holy crap lol ive never seen anything so scary yet hilarious in my entire life...lol i knew she was gonna pop so i was expecting that but when she said oh dear i burst out laughing...i dunno why but the way she said it was funny
mike879
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did anyone else notice the tags for this video? war and walking in particular. It's like Op knew what Bree and Daniel have been up to because Op posted this before Bree posted hers.
Jengels2002
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mike879 wrote:
Did anyone else notice the tags for this video? war and walking in particular. It's like Op knew what Bree and Daniel have been up to because Op posted this before Bree posted hers.

Probably since there are all connected together outside of the ARG.

http://www.youtube.com/group/GemmaSucks
absolution
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The person who put the cameras in (assuming Bree and Daniel have been watched from the beginning) were probably installed by someone from OpA posing as an electrician/plumber/whatever.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> OpAphid: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: