Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NBR 9 - "The Last Hours of Bree's Dad's Life"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
wintermute
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jenlight wrote:
Rolling Eyes

OK Nikki, from now on make sure to clear it with Luminous before you publish your videos.

It's easy to understand the point Luminous was trying to make without replying with sarcasm.... You go elsewhere for news... You come here for fun... It's a good argument... But my response to that would be This Is Not A Game, so of course real-world events are going to creep into it, and some of those events aren't pretty...

'mute

'vote 'mute in '16!
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wintermute wrote:
jenlight wrote:
Rolling Eyes

OK Nikki, from now on make sure to clear it with Luminous before you publish your videos.

It's easy to understand the point Luminous was trying to make without replying with sarcasm.... You go elsewhere for news... You come here for fun... It's a good argument... But my response to that would be This Is Not A Game, so of course real-world events are going to creep into it, and some of those events aren't pretty...

'mute

as well if you wanted to complain about offtopic-ness....you should have complained about the pictures of niki b being in the middle east in general. thats nothing to do with LG15.

This Is Not A Game

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Luminous
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jenlight wrote:

Rolling Eyes

Seems every time I speak up for basic human decency around here I regret it.
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, gang...Luminous is allowed to have his/her (sorry, I still don't know if you're male or female, even though we talked in the past) opinion. At least Luminous expresses it clearly and without malice. Sometimes it feels like people who respond to an opinion they don't agree with get angry or aggressive (like rolling eyes).

Frankly, I'm inclined to think any image of death, especially one so clearly in our heads, is a downer, and it threw me off when people pointed it out and I went back to re-watch the video. But Nikki isn't part of the LG15 series (as far as we know.....)
wintermute
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luminous wrote:

No one should ever regret voicing their opinion, even if others disagree with it.

My take is that role-playing blended with reality is exactly what makes this "Altered Reality," so we should never entirely drop our guard with any of this.

'mute

'vote 'mute in '16!
Luminous
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Broken Kid"]Hey, gang...Luminous is allowed to have his/her (sorry, I still don't know if you're male or female, even though we talked in the past) opinion. [quote]

Im a Laughing

And thanks for sticking up for me Wink
Luminous
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wintermute wrote:

My take is that role-playing blended with reality is exactly what makes this "Altered Reality," so we should never entirely drop our guard with any of this.

'mute

Good point. I'll keep that in mind.
angie78gg
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wintermute wrote:
Luminous wrote:

No one should ever regret voicing their opinion, even if others disagree with it.

'mute

I think Luminous, was just pointing out what she does and doesnt expect when watching the video's,(even those off of LG15). Just like me she had her opinion. I welcome the discussion, I was in no way trying ot make an argument out of it. I think everyone should be able to say what they feel about the topic. Within reason, Meaning..not tryin to start an all out war over it. If I offended anyone then I apologize. Yes it may have been out of context, but the pic was there none the less. I guess maybe in a way I kinda wondered about it after she said she had pics of the Middle East. I know not everyone is comfortable with watching, anything with death. I on the other hand, am looking into becoming a mortician, so I guess it doesnt affect me in the same way. I was just trying to point out that Nikki B, is a reporter. to get to the top, you have to hit the best scoop you can. So lets all be happy Very Happy
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
Bagged, tagged, sold to the butcher at the store.
Luminous
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

angie78gg wrote:

I think Luminous, was just pointing out what she does and doesnt expect when watching the video's,(even those off of LG15). Just like me she had her opinion. I welcome the discussion, I was in no way trying ot make an argument out of it. I think everyone should be able to say what they feel about the topic . . . So lets all be happy Very Happy

No hard feelings
Danielle
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nikki B, great video doll!
I super liked your earrings, shopping trip soon.

-Dani
<DTayl> i'm the bad sister
livelongandprosper77
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice report Nikki and you are right i didn't even think about anyone checking out the cafe deal where Bree and her Dad met very cool there. Cool

My favorite vid moments:

"Isuzu, Isuzu! ha that's funny to say."

"I hear they have good scones!"

A guy quickly ducks back into the Coral Tree Cafe when he see's Nikki filming at a table outside.

I thought it was funny Nikki's moment of silence to all the times we have seen Bree's dad: in front of the house being kidnapped and in front of the cafe. We really have seen him a lot and know a lot about him don't we? Wink Laughing

As far as a name for Bree's fake dad hmmm... how about Funkmaster Fro Glow. Laughing Laughing i dunno... really..

Lonelygirl15: "Time for another episode of p-r-o-v-i-n-g s-c-i-e-n-c-e wronngggg!" Smile

Capt. Picard: "Tea Earl Grey, hot"
HyeMew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So far the response videos to this aren't amazing. Scratch that, our own Apotheosis I see has a downright HILARIOUS one! Great job, I kept laughing over and over!
The number of responses hung at 4 for awhile, but now I see it's up to 5 with a Paul & Andrea response: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpLp6bqsw0E

Interesting, is this the first time an unofficial spin-off has made a spin-off response to a spin-off? Perhaps this P&A video should be listed in a seperate thread as well seeing as its by a spin-off itself.
jenlight
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HyeMew wrote:
So far the response videos to this aren't amazing. Scratch that, our own Apotheosis I see has a downright HILARIOUS one! Great job, I kept laughing over and over!
The number of responses hung at 4 for awhile, but now I see it's up to 5 with a Paul & Andrea response: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpLp6bqsw0E

Interesting, is this the first time an unofficial spin-off has made a spin-off response to a spin-off? Perhaps this P&A video should be listed in a seperate thread as well seeing as its by a spin-off itself.

I am not sure if this is technically off-topic, but I just realized how badly I want to see the tapes of that play Daniel filmed for Bree's dad (the thought came to me when that fella in that there video was talking so it corresponds to the above post making it on-topic I think. Cool )

ok off-off-off-topic real quick and I apologize for it. Well, I'm apologizing for that and for being a knee-jerk jerk. So, my apologies for jerking around. And even if someone as super amazing as me Dancing disagrees with you in a huffy (did I say jerky yet?) manner, don't ever apologize for your opinions. Well, unless they're wrong.

/THAT

So, how about that Bree?
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i like monkeys..

wait we're talking about niki b you say...

i like Niki...MONKEY

where are you..why haven't you said anything...
did you go back to the middle east?

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> New Releases All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 4 of 7

Jump to: