Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Next Video: Predictions
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
autumneternal
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dogger1972 wrote:
OK Here's my prediction for the 2-4-07 video.

I think this whole thing with Daniel was a smokescreen. The entire purpose of it was to discover the location of Jonas' house.

(Yes, I know there's a million problems with this idea. Once the location of Pins and Pints was known, there is no way an organization as supposedly well connected as the Order would be unable to find the location of the local house of a young guy by the uncommon name of Jonas who lost his parents in a sailing mishap. Heck, Jonas found the location of a drifter Cowboy by asking a bartender)

Anyway, I think the point was to lure Jonas and Bree out of hiding. I think they were followed back home. The 2-4-07 video will open in the dark, with Jonas whispering into the camera that somebody was breaking in. We will hear the sounds of a struggle, then a scream from Bree. Jonas will sprint out of his room, only to be waylaid by a blow from behind. The camera will fall on the floor, to reveal a struggling Bree being carried out of the house over the shoulder of a large watcher type guy.

After that, Jonas will follow up the only lead he has - time to confront the Cowboy.

You know, I keep seeing people say that, just because the Order hasn't acted yet in relation to Jonas' house, that there's a gaping plot hole just because they found the bowling alley. They're probably devising a fool-proof plan. They don't seem like the type of organization to just act before thinking out what it is they're doing.

That being said, I like your idea for the next video, but I doubt it'd be something that exciting, unfortunately.

The reference to Bruce Wayne and the hamster tags all make sense now!
tayduh1987
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dogger1972 wrote:

I think this whole thing with Daniel was a smokescreen. The entire purpose of it was to discover the location of Jonas' house.

(Yes, I know there's a million problems with this idea. Once the location of Pins and Pints was known, there is no way an organization as supposedly well connected as the Order would be unable to find the location of the local house of a young guy by the uncommon name of Jonas who lost his parents in a sailing mishap. Heck, Jonas found the location of a drifter Cowboy by asking a bartender)

Anyway, I think the point was to lure Jonas and Bree out of hiding. I think they were followed back home. The 2-4-07 video will open in the dark, with Jonas whispering into the camera that somebody was breaking in. We will hear the sounds of a struggle, then a scream from Bree. Jonas will sprint out of his room, only to be waylaid by a blow from behind. The camera will fall on the floor, to reveal a struggling Bree being carried out of the house over the shoulder of a large watcher type guy.

After that, Jonas will follow up the only lead he has - time to confront the Cowboy.

creepy
SharpI
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tayduh1987 wrote:
dogger1972 wrote:

creepy

Yeah, creepy, which is to say, I like it. I wouldn't mind the focus on Jonas for a bit... and then, when he frees Daniel, the two of them tracking Bree down... nice!
SharpI
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If dogger1972's idea isn't right, then maybe something like...

-----------------------------------

Title: "Homecoming"

The video after: "The Cowboy"

Posted by: Jonas

Featuring: Daniel, Bree, Jonas

Summary: Jonas turns on his camera. He and Bree are in the house, but everything's pell mell. As they throw things together and get into the car Jonas tells us breathlessly that Daniel's called Bree and he's in some kind of trouble. You can hear Bree's still on the phone with Daniel.

Now J and B are in the car, trying to find the place where Daniel is. It's night, they're in a sketchy part of town, and they're lost. Bree is having trouble getting anything out of Daniel; then she loses the connection. She's sobbing. Jonas stops the car, steps out, shouts "DANIELBEAST!" There's no one there. Bree is saying, "there's the sign, he's supposed to be here, why isn't he here?"

Jonas leaves Bree in the car, heads out on foot into the dark with the camera. Everything is dark and strange. He hears a scream - Bree. He runs back to the car, the door is open, Bree is gone. "BREE!" He runs around the car, looking in every direction - nothing.

Then, in the headlights, Bree appears. She's trying to support Daniel but he slumps and she can't hold him up. Jonas runs over. Daniel looks like hell. "Help me!" Bree is trying to lift Daniel. Video ends.

charliebrown
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SharpI wrote:
If dogger1972's idea isn't right, then maybe something like...

The video after: "The Cowboy"

Featuring: Daniel, Bree, Jonas

Summary: Jonas turns on his camera. He and Bree are in the house, but everything's pell mell. As they throw things together and get into the car Jonas tells us breathlessly that Daniel's called Bree and he's in some kind of trouble. You can hear Bree's still on the phone with Daniel.

Now J and B are in the car, trying to find the place where Daniel is. It's night, they're in a sketchy part of town, and they're lost. Bree is having trouble getting anything out of Daniel; then she loses the connection. She's sobbing. Jonas stops the car, steps out, shouts "DANIELBEAST!" There's no one there. Bree is saying, "there's the sign, he's supposed to be here, why isn't he here?"

Jonas leaves Bree in the car, heads out on foot into the dark with the camera. Everything is dark and strange. He hears a scream - Bree. He runs back to the car, the door is open, Bree is gone. "BREE!" He runs around the car, looking in every direction - nothing.

Then, in the headlights, Bree appears. She's trying to support Daniel but he slumps and she can't hold him up. Jonas runs over. Daniel looks like hell. "Help me!" Bree is trying to lift Daniel. Video ends.

yours and Dogger both remind me of The Blair Witch Project a bit!
janesalteredstates
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my new prediction:

Jonas: Bree is in her room. Blah blah my parents are mysteriously missing. Look at my sad, pretty eyes.

Bree: I am starting to get worried. Daniel has been missing for a week now under suspicious circumstances probably by some creepy secret society that my parents belong(ed) to which I will not tell you about even though I know all about it since my dad died. What career should I choose?

Rolling Eyes
janesalteredstates
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Save The beast save The World?
lostgamer
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

janesalteredstates wrote:
Quote:

Save The beast save The World?

lol
thats great
SharpI
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:03 pm    Post subject: After "Miss Me?" and "Me for Daniel" Reply with quote

Wow. Quite a turn of events. But what's missing? Jonas.

Jonas who seems to have a connection to Tachyon....

So - next prediction:

Title: "The Exchange"

The video after: "Me for Daniel"

Featuring: Bree, Jonas

Summary: Bree is vidding herself riding in the car with Jonas. She explains that they are on their way to meet Lucy. Bree will have a week with Lucy to get ready for the ceremony. Then she and Daniel will be released.

Jonas interrupts to say that they should release Daniel to him right now. He and Bree argue about it - then she looks around, alarmed. "Where are we? Where are we going?" Jonas starts to say something about a different route, but she's not buying it. Finally he comes out with it: he's kidnapping her. For her own good. He'll post the vid so Lucy will know that Bree's not at fault. Bree starts to protest but he cuts her off: it's a Jonas we haven't really seen before. Cold and kinda scary. The video ends.

HoorayForMeImMakingOut
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok i think this would be a super cool idea for the story.

Bree acts like shes going to do the Ceremony, then she shows up busting through like rambo and starts shooting everything up!

And then she spots Lucy and they stare at eachother, Lucy bitch slaps Bree and deacons start closing in on her..

Then da ta da da! Tachyon appears out of the woods like a ninja in the night,

With brother on the opposite side of the woods shooting arrows and swinging around on vines like Robin Williams from Jumanji and everyone starts battling to the death!

Meanwhile Jonas sneeks up to the poor brainwashed Daniel and snatches him

Then, Lucy and all the Deacons die

And Bree, Tachy, Jonas, Brother, and Daniel all hug and go get icecream

anyone else agree??

Tag, you're it.
gogo
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And then Daniel cooks up that little chicken after stuffing it with pine nuts...

I must say HoorayForMeImMakingOut, your story is quite compelling. I wish I was creative enough to share an interesting prediction. All I've got is more spin art for Daniel, maybe someone borrows a car from Jonas's fleet of automobiles and Bree lives. Oh and perhaps someone (Jonas) plays a guitar with focused intensity
I hope you realize that I suck.::The finest satire is that in which ridicule is combined with so little malice and so much conviction that it even rouses laughter in those who are hit.-Georg Christoph Lichtenberg
voyboy
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:08 pm    Post subject: Re: After "Miss Me?" and "Me for Daniel" Reply with quote

SharpI wrote:
Wow. Quite a turn of events. But what's missing? Jonas.

Jonas who seems to have a connection to Tachyon....

So - next prediction:

Title: "The Exchange"

The video after: "Me for Daniel"

Summary: Bree is vidding herself riding in the car with Jonas. She explains that they are on their way to meet Lucy. Bree will have a week with Lucy to get ready for the ceremony. Then she and Daniel will be released.

Jonas interrupts to say that they should release Daniel to him right now. He and Bree argue about it - then she looks around, alarmed. "Where are we? Where are we going?" Jonas starts to say something about a different route, but she's not buying it. Finally he comes out with it: he's kidnapping her. For her own good. He'll post the vid so Lucy will know that Bree's not at fault. Bree starts to protest but he cuts her off: it's a Jonas we haven't really seen before. Cold and kinda scary. The video ends.

Yes sir! This prediction is undoubtedly a Sharp 1!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
HoorayForMeImMakingOut
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol thanks gogo, I have quite the active imagination Idea

Tag, you're it.
SharpI
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay. We're sure that Bree has something up her sleeve. Jonas too. But are they working together or separately? Will their plans put them at cross-purposes (eek)?

Title: "Following Bree"

The video after: "Storm the Castle"

Summary: At Jonas' home. It's late at night. Jonas is vidding Bree in secret, from another room. She is standing by the phone, indecisive, then picks it up and dials. We listen as Bree arranges to meet with - someone. Cut - Jonas is now vidding himself in his car. He explains that he's following Bree to this rendezvous. Hoping she doesn't see him. Then he's cursing - he lost her. He drives around, then spots her car (his other car) parked in a wooded area. He parks and gets out. No sign of her. He slinks down the street and sees - a white van. Uh-oh. He's trying to figure out if anyone's inside when a car comes down the street. He hides. It's a black Lincoln town car. It stops by Bree's car and Bree gets out. The car drives on. The van starts up and follows it.

Bree gets into her car, drives it away. Jonas follows. She's going home. What was that all about? He decides to post the video as soon as he gets home, he'll let us figure it out. He'll talk to Bree in the morning.
janesalteredstates
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I predict spin art and slurpees.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 4 of 8

Jump to: